What's new

Should pakistan sell weapons to HAMAS-FATAH

Internationally Hamas and Fatah are considered terrorist organization, why would Pakistan what to sell arms to terrorist. And even so it did, then Pakistan would be labeled as rogue state.

According to you Indians who ever fight for their freedom, then they are terrorists :disagree:

Well, Shiv Senha & Bajrang Dall, where are they getting weapons from to fight against Indian Muslims??????????????

Last edited:
As per the ummah, pakistan must help palestine hamas with weapons and man power help.

Well Well Well

The KEYBOARD WARRIORS and ARMCHAIR GENERALS are at their funny work yet again. :rofl:

By the way these guys can't utter a word in front of their moms or wives

But

They still hope to conquer the world. :victory:

Have you got enough problems already??why you want to create more problems ??

If Pakistan wants to go to war with Israel and lose US support then yes do that.. oO
If you think you might have enough on your hands, why sell weapons to terrorists?

Do you understand sarcasm?
You couldnt understand my post.

lol sometimes pepole talk like that soo i cant understand if it is sarcasm or not.Because thier are pepole that speak like you and it is not sarcasm.

But now i get it soo funny
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why should we support an organization that uses its own population(palestinians) as human shields?

we should be supporting the general palestinian population, not hypocrites like hamas.

we should send an army of 200,000 soliders and couple of F-7s and get Iran with us and invade Israel and take back our homeland "JERUSLEM" otherwise Pakistan,Iran,Turkey,Suden,Syria,Yemen and Saudi Arabia armies are all uselss i think Islam is long fogetting in this era.

lol :rofl: sorry mate. Thats dooms day you are talking about.

Send them some weapons and then what? Hamas will use it to start another war, and kill Israelis. Israel will retaliate heavily and a lot of palestinians will die. A great way to 'help' them dont u think?

I think the Palestinians have had enough of the violence. Instead of giving weapons, send them something useful, like aid supplies. i am sure they'll appreciate that a lot more than AKs and RPGs

Palestinians should be helped in every way. Food , clothing , shelter and weapons. Everything should should be given to them to tackle the terrorist state of Israel...

And Pakistan Should give it openly , in front of US who is supporting Israel in every possible way to kill our brothers and sisters and name it as self defence.....

Send them some weapons and then what? Hamas will use it to start another war, and kill Israelis. Israel will retaliate heavily and a lot of palestinians will die. A great way to 'help' them dont u think?

I think the Palestinians have had enough of the violence. Instead of giving weapons, send them something useful, like aid supplies. i am sure they'll appreciate that a lot more than AKs and RPGs

sir they will appreciate weapons on food ..And that's for sure.. I have seen in the documentaries and in news that they are so much tired of Israeli oppression that A child of 5 years old spoke in as interview and said "I am tired... I will throw stones at them till my last breath".

This is what Israel has done.. Many of the small children tried to commit suicide because of Israeli oppression..

I think you should See the documentary named occupation 101 on the internet in this regard....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom