What's new

Smokers' Joint

Man whats wrong with you guys we smoke we die what is getin up ur arse keep these crapy pics out of this thread plzzz for gods sake

Man whats wrong with you guys we smoke we die what is getin up ur arse keep these crapy pics out of this thread plzzz for gods sake
don't say it yaar we don't like any one die .take it as gift from friend .trust me these pics help me to quit this bad habit .today we was invited in 2 times lunch and dinner both was group of our indian friends they offer me smoke but i told them sorry i quit it they was so happy ohhh imran bhai chor di mithai to khilao na phir .lolz what you say ?

A simple question to Married smokers-

A married person- afraid of his lovely wife- but a chain smoker- what he uses to get rid of the bad smell?-i need some desi totkay- tried and tested- thank you-

A married person- afraid of his lovely wife- but a chain smoker- what he uses to get rid of the smell?-

Break open a puthin hara gel tab and thy shall never be caught .. worked as a charm.. but not sure of the availabily in ur place.. u can check Indian stores in saudi..

PS: the thing is strong and takes away the odour.

Break open a puthin hara gel tab and thy shall never be caught .. worked as a charm.. but not sure of the availabily in ur place.. u can check Indian stores in saudi..

Thanks for that, will be useful for me very much. But how to make the lips going black stop???? Any body can give me some tips on this. I smoke Goldflake Kings and do 12 to 16 a day. Trying to cut down but unsuccessfully.

A married person- afraid of his lovely wife- but a chain smoker- what he uses to get rid of the bad smell?-i need some desi totkay- tried and tested- thank you-

Hey Jon,

You have answer in your question. Go for a married life with lovely, aggressive and intelligent lady. This is the only proven desi totka bro. Btw i have quit this habit some 4 years ago. ;)

Thanks for that, will be useful for me very much. But how to make the lips going black stop???? Any body can give me some tips on this. I smoke Goldflake Kings and do 12 to 16 a day. Trying to cut down but unsuccessfully.

12-16 a day is a lot my friend. After getting used to so much nicotine your brain starts to depend on it and it gets only harder to quit after that. Try to come down to 2-4 a day if you cannot quit.

Lips can become darker due to dryness, lack of blood flow, and dehydration. Drink lots of water, use a lip repair balm and do some basic fitness activity to keep all your blood flowing nice and good. I read somewhere that tomatoes repair some of the damage that smoking does to the lungs.

I have never exceeded 4-6 a day and even now if I smoke, after 1 cig I dont feel a thing except bad taste.. I would suggest if u cant cut down move on to electronic cigs or something which are much safer.

Are you referring to Pudina hara ?

pudinhara_09.gif

Never tried it for unprescribed symptoms.

I think Cool Mint Listerine works well.

listerine-cool-mint.gif

i will try to find it- Thanks-

Are you referring to Pudina hara ?

pudinhara_09.gif

Never tried it for unprescribed symptoms.

I think Cool Mint Listerine works well.

listerine-cool-mint.gif

you can carry the tab in ur pocket.. not the listerine bottle.. also its ayurvedic hence no side efffects...

smokers-lungs1.jpg

images

tumblr_la1dl0pef11qbkt3a.jpg

Your organs will look like this.

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

well i am in networking field and almost everyone smokes a lot because of stress...but i have never smoked even once in my life...but yeah i take in lot of passive smoke....how will passive smoker's lung look like? :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom