What's new

Smokers' Joint

i am warning you very sternly -- don't start the habit

trust me -- dont f*ckin start. Dont be foolish.

Hey Jon,

You have answer in your question. Go for a married life with lovely, aggressive and intelligent lady. This is the only proven desi totka bro. Btw i have quit this habit some 4 years ago. ;)
are u asking him to marry three ladies ?

define cigarette:

Cigarette aik aisi cheez hoti hai jis kay aik taraf shola aur doosri taraf aik bewakoof hota hai.

Old, cheap but gud joke.

In English it is even better

Cigarette is a pipe with fire at one end and fool at the other and a bit of tobacco in between

every now and then a good Swisher or a pipe full of love grass (my name for that beautiful gift from god Marijuana) hits the spot and it may not be considered to be "actual medicine" it eases the pain and its definitely better than that crack cocaine

are u asking him to marry three ladies ?

well in that case only a lady in middle will do the trick :cheesy:

you 2 young man, interested in these spicy talks.:azn: focus on your studies, career and enjoy. As Sir Vcheng says: drove alone, walk alon, sleep alone and have peace :woot:

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

It costs 70 rs now.

I tried Davidoff Classic today its awesome..

If its as cool as its Davidoff Cool Water

to all those who smoke tobacco i quite frankly don't see the point it turns your lungs black however if u want to smoke tobacco safely i recommend using a vaporizer its 100% safe and the vapor contains no carcinogens or tar so its safe

so today me n my mates went to try sum new lights and wanted strong ones so this guy gave us some cig called dutch treat and man that thing was good loved it changed my brand if u guys can get it do try it
dutch-treat-pipearoma-little-cigar.jpg

so today me n my mates went to try sum new lights and wanted strong ones so this guy gave us some cig called dutch treat and man that thing was good loved it changed my brand if u guys can get it do try it
dutch-treat-pipearoma-little-cigar.jpg

Try this:
bjg9ci.jpg

Nothing can beat this though:

fxwccg.jpg

5d6r5w.jpg

I occasionally smoke capt blacks... and changed by brand frm marl "light" to hard.

That guy smoked to his death in 55. Free Marlboro for him for life. And life is short. You know what I am saying?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom