What's new

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adwitiya

BANNED
Reaction score
hi

This is the best forum I have ever encountered in whole of south Asia. Being an Indian i dont refrain from saying that even it is far far better than the Indian forums. But there are few couple of suggestions to make from my end.

• at times we have topics which are related to Indian poverty or the social problems in India going on in this forum which end up being in pakistan's social section and moderators have a lot of problems managing that. though there is a thread dedicated for that but the problems root up again and again. if it is feasible to have a section for those it would be great for the moderators to manage.

• This is a international forum and as per the post of the webmaster there are majorty of Pakistani members with Indians being the second. Still there is no flag for India. this sometimes gives the impression as if the forum is biased because there are flags of nations which have much more less members. at the end of the day when someone wants to post Indian flag people end up searching. Having an Indian flag will add up the more neutrality to be represented by the forum. This will also serve as a very good will gesture from the side of management towards Indians which may reduce at least some hatred from the side of Indians.

• Since this is a international forum where not just topics related to pakistan are being discussed these days, it includes topic from china to india to US, will it be possible to have a image on the top where Pakistan is on the top with other nations around it. What i mean to say is something that represents the international nature of the forum along with Pakistan not just Pakistan.

Last edited:

• .....This is a international forum and as per the post of the webmaster there are majorty of Pakistani members with Indians being the second. Still there is no flag for India. this sometimes gives the impression as if the forum is biased because there are flags of nations which have much more less members. at the end of the day when someone wants to post Indian flag people end up searching. Having an Indian flag will add up the more neutrality to be represented by the forum....

• Bro, this point has been discussed a million times here. No need to rake up the issue again and again. Bottom-line is that they (majority of non-Indians) don't want it to be there and so it won't be there. And for us too, I dont think it should matter much.

Bro, this point has been discussed a million times here. No need to rake up the issue again and again. Bottom-line is that they (majority of non-Indians) don't want it to be there and so it won't be there. And for us too, I dont think it should matter much.

But what is the point for denying that. After all its a neutral and international forum related to Pakistan. And the forum's charm is that Indians and Pakistanis discuss topics together. So what is the point in having a bias towards Indians.

Huh. Not again man.

Have any of Indian forums even allow Pakistani members to even criticise real faults of India. And then tomorrow you will ask us to put an Isreali flag too

And how many nations you would have on the top of the front page??

PFF has a standing among all forums and much better than any of those besides it does not need any image of other countries on top to get publicity

But what is the point for denying that. After all its a neutral and international forum related to Pakistan. And the forum's charm is that Indians and Pakistanis discuss topics together. So what is the point in having a bias towards Indians.

Bias towards Indians??? And when that happend ??

If you are allowed to criticise Pakistan despite all Indian hate towards Pakistan, then be sure its the Unbiased and fair, neutral policy of this forum.

Huh. Not again man.

Have any of Indian forums even allow Pakistani members to even criticise real faults of India. And then tomorrow you will ask us to put an Isreali flag too

Thats what i said it is better than other forums.

And how many nations you would have on the top of the front page??
I am not talking about any other nation. I am talking about a nation which has the second highest number of members here. we have flags of other nations which have smaller number of members.

PFF has a standing among all forums and much better than any of those besides it does not need any image of other countries on top to get publicity

It would give a better insight into the forum that this is a international forum from the side of Pakistan

Bias towards Indians??? And when that happend ??

If you are allowed to criticise Pakistan despite all Indian hate towards Pakistan, then be sure its the Unbiased and fair, neutral policy of this forum.

Hold your horses. Use some brain and try and understand the context. we are not talking about moderation or criticism we are talking about the Indian flag.

And trolling has started, so has sadistic comments started to surface.

Thank You.

You are the biggest troll around.

get a life and this thread is uncalled for. These are not sadistic comments.

Indians are uneccesarily trying to pressurise the forum managment for inserting India as one of the owner of this website.:tdown:

Why should defence.pk Put India on main page??

I am not talking about any other nation. I am talking about a nation which has the second highest number of members here.

That does not give you a right that we should put INDIA on main page as you were suggesting.

we have flags of other nations which have smaller number of members.

You have many Indian flag smilies available on internet you can copy past as has been done by many members so far. This is just Indian bullying.

We have flags of our allies here it does not mean we should provide our enemy with the same facility.

It would give a better insight into the forum that this is a international forum from the side of Pakistan

Sorry i do not agree with it. The forum is already having an international repute and puting Indian flag is not at all going to add any crown to its head.

This topic has been discussed so many times! My suggestion: when India agrees to a UN run process to determine the final sovereignty of Kashmir, then give the Indian members a smiley flag. How about that? A fair trade......

You are the biggest troll around.

get a life and this thread is uncalled for. These are not sadistic comments.

Indians are uneccesarily trying to pressurise the forum managment for inserting India as one of the owner of this website.:tdown:

Why should defence.pk Put India on main page??
:argh:
Now Jana who asked for the ownership of the website... :lol:

This topic has been discussed so many times! IMy suggestino: when India agrees to a UN run process to determine the final sovereignty of Kashmir, then give the Indian members a smiley flag. How about that? A fair trade......

Indians have been killing innocent Kashmiris since long, India is carrying terrorism in Pakistan since long.

India had unleashed terrorism in East Pakistan.

India is blocking Pakistani water

India is funding shelttering BLA terrorists.

India is lobbying at international level to block any defence deal by Pakistan.

i dont think so India is our ally and deserve any out of the way favour on this forum.

Rest its the decision of the Managment of this forum that will count so they are the decision makers.

We can just express our views.

:pakistan:

That does not give you a right that we should put INDIA on main page as you were suggesting.

And where did i ask that.

You have many Indian flag smilies available on internet you can copy past as has been done by many members so far. This is just Indian bullying.

I didnt knew giving suggestions or something is called bullying... Did i got a stick and ran after you asking for Indian flag... Jana i dont use such language but really this is sounding bit stupid.

We have flags of our allies here it does not mean we should provide our enemy with the same facility.

There are 2 ways either you keep chanting enemy enemy or you try to reduce down the tensions. There should always be a step taken to reduce the tensions rather than.

Sorry i do not agree with it. The forum is already having an international repute and puting Indian flag is not at all going to add any crown to its head.

No one denies the repute and no one in Pakistan is going to provide a crown for Indian flag. Thats something logical to bring down the difference.

Well the Indian Flag issue is a big one.I mean there has been many suggestions previously on this issue.Personally i think it's no big deal that a country does not have a flag.Everyone is free to express his opinion regardless of Nationality and this is the thing that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom