What's new

Sonam Kapoor 'loves Pakistan, dying to come there'

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
She revealed during a recent Q&A session on Instagram.
Young Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor Ahuja is apparently keen to visit Pakistan, according to her recent Instagram 'question and answer' session.

With Instagram's new feature, 'Ask me a question', taking off in a big way, many users including celebrities have been having question and answer sessions on the popular social media platform.

Replying to a question during a Q&A session on Instagram, Sonam said that she loves Pakistan and is dying to visit the country and hang out.

She was asked if she loves her Pakistani followers, to which she replied, "I love Pakistan. I'm dying to come there and hang out."

KT15894714.JPG

It is noteworthy that a few months back, her 'Veere Di Wedding' co-star, Swara Bhasker, came under fire for her anti-Pakistan comments during an interview.Reacting to the ban on 'Veere Di Wedding' in Pakistan, Bhasker has said:

'What do you expect from a state that's run by Sharia Laws?" She added, "They're a nonsecular state. I'm not surprised at all. Why should we hold up Pakistan, which is a failing state - I don't understand why we keep taking pleasure and feeling a sense of self-worth from all the silly things that happen in Pakistan.'
Several Pakistani celebrities Urwa Hocane, Gohar Rasheed, and Armeena Rana Khan joined on Twitter and responded to the actor's intolerance and ill-informed facts. One of them also reminded Bhasker of her interview on a Pakistani channel in 2015 where she expressed her liking for the neighbouring country.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/cityti...od-actress-loves-pakistan-dying-to-come-there

what new will be in Pakistan, its like North india.. not much difference in Lal and Lahore fort...cuisine is same unless she likes some lamb karahi etc... fashion sense is same.. the Kashmir we have is same.. but she should have visited Pak already as our chunsa rocks

Well Punjabi Khatris came from potohar plateau. They are racially closer to Pakistanis than most Indian.

IK's win in GE2018 has changed my life, now I can claim with confidence that I love GoP. Long Live Pakistan, Long Live GoP.
Are you into politics? Are you politician? How IK's victory in elections changed your life?

Then come here. She could be a distant cousin of mine. Kapoors used to be from Pekhawar.

Back
Top Bottom