What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force flight makes emergency landing in India

Another SLAF team on the way to fix the problem.

Do you mean a commando squad?

Hope they are able to rescue the ill-fated jawans.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

is it a joke that you posted..... huh.?

In what way does this look like a joke?

We are discussing serious stuff, where lives of 7 SLAF personnel is at stake !

And you find this funny ....

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

seriously mate are you using? you think we would torture and hurt people who had an emergency landing? :rofl:
some how i do not think you are from Singapore . been there , most of the people have at least some common sense.

seriously mate are you using? you think we would torture and hurt people who had an emergency landing? :rofl:
some how i do not think you are from Singapore . been there , most of the people have at least some common sense.

Yeah... at first I also thought it was a sarcastic post. :lol:. But it turns out that the dude was serious. That really cracked me up. Does he think that India is waziristan or something where non-locals would be bricked and torn alive? This comes from a "singaporean" whose country has the strongest military relationship with India from southeast Asia. :woot:

But then again; the answer is simple:

I can just go to my profile settings and change my flags in a jiffy. But I am proud of my national flag and my nation. Some people are not at all, for they lack achievement or cannot win a debate without using such childish tactics.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Another SLAF team on the way to fix the problem.

Anyone not in a state of war with us especially during an emergency like this means that they are under our diplomatic protection. Which means that most likely the SLAF staff and GOSL will contact Indian government who'd in turn provide necessary assistance and return the flight to SL as soon as possible.

But since you're operating C-130, maybe your government is sending a maintenance team from SLAF to fix the problem.

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg

Not necessary. I got my NRIC without having to prove my common sense.
It's not madatory to have that here.

And you think Lankan Ranger is from Sri Lanka, because he has proven his common sense?

Strange logic...

Not necessary. I got my NRIC without having to prove my common sense.
It's not madatory to have that here.

And you think Lankan Ranger is from Sri Lanka, because he has proven his common sense?

Strange logic...

did you read what you wrote? also i am not questioning the sri lankan, as he is not posting a ridiculous statements . how old are you kid?

Your plane has technical difficulty and makes an emergency landing in Chennai? Then you take the liberty to take a cheap shot at your hosts? Not clever. I think a thank you shouldnt go a miss.

May be he thinks tamil nadu is not india lol.

Chennai not a safe place to them. They need to get back to there trip. Soon.

Chennai not a safe place...hmm..then they should have landed in sea atleast few hundred NM away from Indian cost.. that would have been a much safer option to land the plane in sea...:pop: Devil Indians....:angry:

relax fellas, there is an element of truth to what he says. it would be best if the slaf guys didnt roam the streets in their uniforms, there are alot of refugees from the conflict and something may happen.
That being said, these technical things happen, and in guessing our c130 maintenance teams are where our c130s are posted.
As long they are in india we are obliged to protect them. They are prolly having chai at an iaf base somewhere talking to their families.

no reason to get overtly aggressive or hostile against anyone here. Chill the f out

Srilanka any reason..........
why lankan airforce emergency landing.........in india..............

Back
Top Bottom