What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force flight makes emergency landing in India

you remind me of an old girlfriend i had , when pissed off she would try to embarrass me in public . :rofl:

is that what you are trying to do mate?:azn:

Ahhhh.. you truly understand my feelings.

However, we still all must love dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka. That is the most important thing.

Ahhhh.. you truly understand my feelings.

However, we still all must love dear Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka. That is the most important thing.
dude,your posts suggest that you are probably Kanna /srilankan/lankan ranger using a second account singing your own praises......he has a habit of making such threads ..
jingdong=lankan ranger
i would request the mods to do a ip check ,find out whats going on ???

How about you possibly doing us a favour and being on thread for a change. Its becoming annoying to see you jump from thread to thread off topic.

are you following me thread to thread?:smitten:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

sarcasm i believe :)

Anyway, my dearest Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka has posted a wonderful "news" release in China forum:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/127097-latest-chinese-rescue-ship.html

Long Live Lankan Ranger from Sri Lanka.

getting confused from which country you are actually mate. also stop propagating your own threads .

are you following me thread to thread?:smitten:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

getting confused from which country you are actually mate. also stop propagating your own threads .

he's being sarcastic mate ...leave it :)

Srilanka any reason..........
why lankan airforce emergency landing.........in india..............

EMERGENCY LANDING!!!....

This is the reason... :azn:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Damn... India can now show the wreckage of C-130 to China, to enable them reverse engineer C-130.

Lankan Ranger - Any further news about diplomatic pressure to prevent India from showing the wreckage of C-130 to China?

bwahahaha haaaaaa ... :rofl:

India giving the wrekage of C-130 to another country when it is planning to buy them in big numbers? And, that too to China? :rofl:

EMERGENCY LANDING!!!....

This is the reason...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

bwahahaha haaaaaa ... :rofl:

India giving the wrekage of C-130 to another country when it is planning to buy them in big numbers? And, that too to China? :rofl:

think he mistook us for another neighboring country .:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom