What's new

Temple One China successfully launched successfully

seems many westerners are jealous of china going by the comments i have read in many western articles.

there is alot of resentment and jealousy by the west toward china because the western economies are not doing well.

these whites not only say china will collapse, but they WANT china to collapse.

anything any asian does is seen as inferior by the whites.

i hope all of asia can rise and shut these whites up.

go china, go asia!

no !! some aussies girls (white) love to suck JapJapnese d**k !! the 80s 90s 00s generation in the west all fancy Japan !! and by all mean Japan is a asian country, JapJapnese is asian people, so why they dont hate Japan by ur logic that all westerner r racially against asia and asian ???

Agree.

Agree.

well mate everyone have his/her own opinion and yeah also need to admit that what goes around comes around! There are some members from your side who blindly support anything against India whateva it is and thats what mess up everything with trolls jumping in support!

And i also want you to tell those famous member to get rid of there anti-India rants which i usually see almost on every thread mate!

Its not just from one side mate as i said what goes around comes around.
Hello friend, i read though your comments, basically i appreciate your words on what kind of ties china and india should construct.
but for your viewpoint that there are some memembers from china side just blindly support everything against india, i think it's not convincing, how you tell those are chinese? we cannot say that whoever with one or two chinese flags must be chinese, even sometimes they can type chinese character.
in our chinese domestic forums it's quite common to see some humanbeings, who seemed to be chinese,cuz they typed chinese character, bash everything about china and chant for the sole super power of the world.
apparantly there is some power who is scared to see the china go stronger and stronger, which will undermine its hegemony, and let alone seeing two giants in asia walking closer and closer.
if we the two giants of Asia really could go hand-in-hand, the future of the world would inevitably belong to asia, but it's also a reality that there are territorial dispute between china india and pakistan. i think we asian people should wield our wisdom to move away the blockage to let the mainstream prevail!
PAK india china all have large amount of people still living in povety, at the national level, we are all poor countries, we should turn our attention to domestic building than stabbing each other. we all need to develop to make asia strong enough to counteract the influence of the sole superpower. if that is realized, the world's peace would last even longer.
here i want to share some my perception about the the sole superpower. to be honest, i should pay respect to it for the contribution it made for the whole human beings. it's undoubtly a miracle of humanbeings, the creation and innovation from it changed world drastically.
but on the other hand, the features of selfishness conceitedness,arrogance, violentness are also evident. i think that makes most people outsiede feel mixed.
for the sole superpower, i have both love and hate. but if someday it attacked my country, i will respond with fist without hesitation. becuase i have no choice ,because i am one of 1.3 billion.

no !! some aussies girls (white) love to suck JapJapnese d**k !! the 80s 90s 00s generation in the west all fancy Japan !! and by all mean Japan is a asian country, JapJapnese is asian people, so why they dont hate Japan by ur logic that all westerner r racially against asia and asian ???

Only a group of younger generation likes Japan, but not all whites like them.

I think these girls are mostly anime fans.

well mate everyone have his/her own opinion and yeah also need to admit that what goes around comes around! There are some members from your side who blindly support anything against India whateva it is and thats what mess up everything with trolls jumping in support!

And i also want you to tell those famous member to get rid of there anti-India rants which i usually see almost on every thread mate!

Its not just from one side mate as i said what goes around comes around.

anti-india? sorry, india is still not big enough to enjoy that kind of treatment.

we probably have anti-US and anti-Japan elements, which is not cool, but anti-india? sorry dude, we just laugh india, we don't anti-india.

Back
Top Bottom