What's new

The China Navy Third Fleet Carrier Battle Group Named PLANS FUJIAN 福建舰 (CVBG-18) Officially Launched !

I notice uss ford was launched in 2013 but ioc just few months ago.
Knowing usa, I have to ask if they really fixed their emal issues or they just ioc'ed just to look better b4 Fujian launch.

Yeah, like beating by a handful bare-handed Talban running out Afghan like chickens with pants down all the way.
You guys should really give up on this line of criticism of US. No one buy it and everyone recognize the critic got nothing serious for the conversation. :disagree:

I actually served. You ?

Looks like US have recruitment problem need to be fix :lol:

I notice uss ford was launched in 2013 but ioc just few months ago.
Knowing usa, I have to ask if they really fixed their emal issues or they just ioc'ed just to look better b4 Fujian launch.

Indeed, Face saving effort

You guys should really give up on this line of criticism of US. No one buy it and everyone recognize the critic got nothing serious for the conversation. :disagree:
I think most American people are not bad, the US government is no good.

Still better than yours.

Yeah...What we have is a Chinese PowerPoint presentation from land tests being make out to be superior to a ship AT SEA working out the bugs on a method that no one tried before.

Better?

We kick your a55 all the way back to Seoul and embarass your best general (aka macartur). When China didn’t have any air forces, Navy, any industries & still undeveloped.

That’s your coward troops and supreme commander, that running like chicken from yalu back to seoul :lol: Not the other way around

Better?

We kick your a55 all the way back to Seoul and embarass your best general (aka macartur). When China didn’t have any air forces, Navy, any industries & still undeveloped.

That’s your coward troops and supreme commander, that running like chicken from yalu back to seoul :lol: Not the other way around
When the only thing you can wank off to was 50 yrs ago, that is like digging up an old Playboy because you cannot find anything new.

Yeah, like beating by a handful bare-handed Talban running out Afghan like chickens with pants down all the way.

It’s funny to see them bragging about their achievement against sandal fighters with AK.

Even Taliban spanked their a55 :enjoy: And they brag about China. LOL

Typical keyboard warrior

When the only thing you can wank off to was 50 yrs ago, that is like digging up an old Playboy because you cannot find anything new.
Because 50 years ago you are in the peak, while today in decline.

So, It’s an honor to tell the world when we fight a healthy man (US in 50s) not a sick man like today

I think according to the function of the navy, we won't need nuclear-powered aircraft carriers in 30 years. In 30 years, only need to operate in the western Pacific and Indian Oceans. we will not go to America or the Atlantic Ocean , cover Taiwan and our main trade routes is enough. money on A nuclear-powered Ford can build three 003 aircraft carriers, 004,005 can the same as 003, 006 can try a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. We don't want to be world policemen. Let Americans be world policemen

I actually served. You ?
Serving the wrong service and all the while doing the wrong thing doesn't count. :enjoy:

Still better than yours.

Yeah...What we have is a Chinese PowerPoint presentation from land tests being make out to be superior to a ship AT SEA working out the bugs on a method that no one tried before.
Come keyboard warrior. Want to make a bet our Chinese EMAL works? If this Fujian carrier shows of launching a J-15 using our electric catapult by end of next year. What are you gonna say and do? You stop posting here?

Back
Top Bottom