What's new

The China Navy Third Fleet Carrier Battle Group Named PLANS FUJIAN 福建舰 (CVBG-18) Officially Launched !

It’s funny to see them bragging about their achievement against sandal fighters with AK.

Even Taliban spanked their a55 :enjoy: And they brag about China. LOL

Typical keyboard warrior

Because 50 years ago you are in the peak, while today in decline.

So, It’s an honor to tell the world when we fight a healthy man (US in 50s) not a sick man like today
That make no sense. If China supposedly 'defeated' the US fifty yrs ago, then why is the PLA modernizing to the ways of the US military? Why are you changing to be so much to be like the one who is supposedly in 'decline'? You changed your uniforms, your organization, your weapons, etc...

Of course, sofa soldiers never had any sense to begin with...:rolleyes:

Come keyboard warrior. Want to make a bet our Chinese EMAL works? If this Fujian carrier shows of launching a J-15 using our electric catapult by end of next year. What are you gonna say and do? You stop posting here?
Sure, I will make a bet.

If the Fudge make 8000 launches, I will stop eating at Panda Express forever. :lol:

Last edited:
That make no sense. If China supposedly 'defeated' the US fifty yrs ago, then why is the PLA modernizing to the ways of the US military? Why are you changing to be so much to be like the one who is supposedly in 'decline'? You changed your uniforms, your organization, your weapons, etc...

Yes, we are in sofa to enjoy your collapse :lol:

😶‍🌫️

C9B1B1EE-D2A1-423A-A7D5-94A347C93C37.jpeg

I notice uss ford was launched in 2013 but ioc just few months ago.
Knowing usa, I have to ask if they really fixed their emal issues or they just ioc'ed just to look better b4 Fujian launch.
I was thinking the same, if we commissioned before Ford, it would be a major embrassment

We just do not take you sofa soldiers here seriously.
the top priority of USN right now is to get as diverse and woke as they can, packing people of different gender/ethnicity/religion into the same crew, while watching PLAN build up from a safe distance.

Sure, I will make a bet.

If the Fudge make 8000 launches, I will stop eating at Panda Express forever. :lol:
Why change the stake? I want you to disappear from here. Looks like you dont dare to take the bet. Guess 8000 launches for Fujian aircraft carrier is a piece of cake! :enjoy:

Any idea, where this new CV would be deployed? I read on sinodefenceforum, someone suggest it belong to north sea fleet.

Any idea, where this new CV would be deployed? I read on sinodefenceforum, someone suggest it belong to north sea fleet.

2023 Sea Trial
2024 Commissioned

No official info yet, the strongest candidate are for Nothern Fleet (Because there is japan there) or Southern Fleet

Station one carrier group in Indian Ocean region preferablly by Arabian sea.

Of course, that's why they building 330 metre pier long in their Djibouti Naval Base :enjoy:
1587_thumb_550.jpg

But they will patrol Indian ocean periodically, after China open new Military Base in region (After GSI-Global Security Initiative kickout)

I notice uss ford was launched in 2013 but ioc just few months ago.
Knowing usa, I have to ask if they really fixed their emal issues or they just ioc'ed just to look better b4 Fujian launch.
Aircraft carrier is the deterrence weapon today, it has to look good.

Back
Top Bottom