What's new

The Karnataka Polls

Leftists and Muslims are over the moon.

But this defeat will only cause the RSS to abandon soft Hindutva and embrace Hardcore Hindutva.

2024 might be the bloodiest year. Just sayin

Leftists and Muslims are over the moon.

But this defeat will only cause the RSS to abandon soft Hindutva and embrace Hardcore Hindutva.

2024 might be the bloodiest year. Just sayin
They are not Hindutvavadis to begin, their leaders proudly proclaim how its a secular institution with members from various religious backgrounds. Only non-woke hardcore rightwing Hindu organisation is Bajrang Dal i.e. VHP.

40% commission govt replaced by 10% commission govt, still a win for the people. Unfortunately people didn't dump jhumla party because of corruption, they did so because some black scrawny lingayat monkeys were denied ticket and kicked out, caste politics is alive and well ...

The take away is that no one blamed the EVM this time around.
Main takeway is that Karnataka people love juicy beef and don't care about chop chopping gau mata. Nor do they want cow dungs and cow piss polluting and stinking their streets like they do in UP and Gujarat. Don't worry, before all the cows in bangalore are chopchopped, all gau mutra and cow dungs will be collected and shipped back home to Gujarat with express delivery.

Last edited:
The take away is that no one blamed the EVM this time around.
Even that in some circles is seen as a diabolically clever move by the Sangh Parivar to lull its opposition into a sense of security with regard to EVMs, so that there might be a major move during the General Elections in 24.

black scrawny lingayat monkeys
What is this foul language?

Main takeway is that Karnataka people love juicy beef and don't care about chop chopping gau mata
You clearly don't know much about Karnataka.

They are not Hindutvavadis to begin, their leaders proudly proclaim how its a secular institution with members from various religious backgrounds.
That is a very original point of view!

What is this foul language?
It is well deserved. In other parts of the world people are voting for people of a totally different color/religion etc as long as he/she is the best person for the job and here we have people dumping a party because some people from their shitty subsect were dumped. So a party not only has to worry about finding a candidate of the same religion, language and caste of the populace, but also worry about sects, subsects etc.

Even that in some circles is seen as a diabolically clever move by the Sangh Parivar to lull its opposition into a sense of security with regard to EVMs, so that there might be a major move during the General Elections in 24.

You mean some circles think Sangh Parivar manipulated EVM and made Congress a winner in Karnataka so that it can manipulate the EVM again in 2024 and win general elections next year?

I wonder why these circles - like Sangh Parivar - don’t believe in Congress at all? Who are these circles anyway?

It is well deserved. In other parts of the world people are voting for people of a totally different color/religion etc as long as he/she is the best person for the job and here we have people dumping a party because some people from their shitty subsect were dumped. So a party not only has to worry about finding a candidate of the same religion, language and caste of the populace, but also worry about sects, subsects etc.
They don't deserve language of this sort.

Your suggestion that the BJP was dumped because of caste considerations, because Bommai's incompetence, and Yediyurappa's rampant corruption were punished by their own party, doesn't say very much for the criteria of best person for the job that you uphold as a shining ideal. Siddaramaiah is so clearly superior to any of the Sanghi leadership that you should be ashamed to bring in caste considerations as a factor, when the Sangh Parivar tried to use it and failed.

You mean some circles think Sangh Parivar manipulated EVM and made Congress a winner in Karnataka so that it can manipulate the EVM again in 2024 and win general elections next year?

I wonder why these circles - like Sangh Parivar - don’t believe in Congress at all? Who are these circles anyway?
No, I don't mean that.

I meant that there are posts in social media everywhere that you can see for yourself that suggest that the Sanghis did not use their ability to manipulate the results of EVMs, as an expedient.

Don't matter what some Joe thinks. Modi was not on ticket and come 2024, BJP will sweep even in Karnataka.

Don't matter what some Joe thinks. Modi was not on ticket and come 2024, BJP will sweep even in Karnataka.
Keep hoping.

He was not on the ticket, but merely visited 18 times.

In any case, since you aren't voting, what does it matter to you?

BJP has not delivered on the promise in Karnataka, so this was coming. I hope they have taken the message and buck up for the upcoming elections.

No, I don't mean that.

I meant that there are posts in social media everywhere that you can see for yourself that suggest that the Sanghis did not use their ability to manipulate the results of EVMs, as an expedient.
Whoever they are, those guys are trying to look for something that doesn’t exist.

They have problem when Congress loses, they have problem when congress wins. Nothing can be done about these guys.

It’s quite simple really, the BJP fckd up and Congress won. That’s what should happen in a democracy.

Whoever they are, those guys are trying to look for something that doesn’t exist.

They have problem when Congress loses, they have problem when congress wins. Nothing can be done about these guys.

It’s quite simple really, the BJP fckd up and Congress won. That’s what should happen in a democracy.
Reasonable summary, minus the language.

They don't deserve language of this sort.

Your suggestion that the BJP was dumped because of caste considerations, because Bommai's incompetence, and Yediyurappa's rampant corruption were punished by their own party, doesn't say very much for the criteria of best person for the job that you uphold as a shining ideal. Siddaramaiah is so clearly superior to any of the Sanghi leadership that you should be ashamed to bring in caste considerations as a factor, when the Sangh Parivar tried to use it and failed.

I never said this Siddaramiah wasnt better than this Yeddyrappa or Bonmai, he probably is, kind of hard to beat 40% commission. But people didnt vote for this Siddaramaiah because of his credentials they simply punished BJP for kicking out black scrawny lingayat monkeys, feel free to stay in your delusions but if BjP hadnt kicked them out they would have probably won. If people are willing to forgive 5 million covid deaths they will pretty much forgive anything, caste politics was the deciding factor in this election

For all we know, the black scrawny lingayat monkeys who were kicked oht were the ones taking 40% commission and now they are back as part of congress

Back
Top Bottom