What's new

The Karnataka Polls

Keep hoping.

He was not on the ticket, but merely visited 18 times.

In any case, since you aren't voting, what does it matter to you?
It does matter as it involves the pride that I am an Indian and a not a woke Hindu. Come 2024, we'll see how wrong you are.

black scrawny lingayat monkeys,
This abusive caste attack is simply not acceptable.

It does matter as it involves the pride that I am an Indian and a not a woke Hindu. Come 2024, we'll see how wrong you are.
Who cares whether you are self-declared Indian with no stakes in the country, or a woke Hindu? You don't belong.

This abusive caste attack is simply not acceptable.

Who cares whether you are self-declared Indian with no stakes in the country, or a woke Hindu? You don't belong.
I am still Indian and I can still vote if I am in India. I have voted in all the general elections till far. I am abroad for financial reasons but I still have stake (family) in India. BJP at the center is the reality of India for foreseeable future that no Joe can change.

BJP at the center is the reality of India for foreseeable future
Sure, by ripping the country apart, using religion to gain power and rake in money through corrupt practices, and an inability to handle either economics, or foreign policy, or defence.

What a glorious track record.

They deserve supporters like you.

Last edited:
Sure, by ripping the country apart, using religion to gain power and rake in money through corrupt practices, and an inability to handle either economics, or foreign policy, or defence.

What a glorious track record.

They deserve supporters like you.
Like I said nobody cares about Joe. Likes of you can cry on PDF. BJP will be in power for foreseeable future taking India to it's glorious destination. Meanwhile Hindus like Rishi, Vivek Ramaswamy will guide the world and Joe can do nothing about it either.

Last edited:
This is one of the remaining neutral or objective journalists, on the subject of the spanking that the BJP has got in the Karnataka elections.

Read on.

@CallSignMaverick
@Halwa Brigade
@jamahir
@Kaniska
@Krptonite
@MilSpec
@Skimming
@SoulSpokesman

@Chute
@Destranator
@Goritoes
@villageidiot

I didn't get the tag, so I doubt the rest did either...in case you later feel they are ignoring on purpose.

I enjoyed his mysore pak riposte to that BJP goon on air a lot :D

Let me try re-tag some folks and see how maybe a better batch of replies will go to maybe get thread above water again...

(iirc some people have said the tagging doesnt work altogether if you tag more than 5 people, maybe @waz can confirm this glitch if its the case)

@Krptonite @jamahir @SoulSpokesman

A big factor for national elections would be viable opposition candidates. Someone that can rally the opposition to their cause like PM Modi did.

Congress has been unable for the last decade, no other suitable viable exists.

Our choices basically boil down to choosing between the incompetent who hide behind religous bluster or the corrupt who hide behind secularism :unsure:

Like I said nobody cares about Joe. Likes of you can cry on PDF. BJP will be in power for foreseeable future taking India to it's glorious destination. Meanwhile Hindus like Rishi, Vivek Ramaswamy will guide the world and Joe can do nothing about it either.
BJP will be in power.....how?
if people are not voting for them ?

Last edited:
Like I said nobody cares about Joe.
:-)
I don't need anybody to care about me. Unlike those unfortunate Desis who get kicked around wherever they have gone 'for financial reasons', I don't need a nanny.

BJP will in power.....how?
if people are not voting for them ?
Oh you horror.

Don't interrupt him in mid-mast.

Likes of you can cry on PDF.
Second mistake, and in the same line, too.
The likes of you cry on PDF, since everyone on PDF despises you.
Not the likes of me.

I didn't get the tag, so I doubt the rest did either...in case you later feel they are ignoring on purpose.
I thought people were absorbed in picking up their own accounts of the election.

I enjoyed his mysore pak riposte to that BJP goon on air a lot :D
That was, uhh, sweet.

A big factor for national elections would be viable opposition candidates. Someone that can rally the opposition to their cause like PM Modi did.

Congress has been unable for the last decade, no other suitable viable exists.

Our choices basically boil down to choosing between the incompetent who hide behind religous bluster or the corrupt who hide behind secularism :unsure:
Like Modi has Monkey Baat Raul needs to start Cow ki Baat to reach out to wider audience.

40% commission govt replaced by 10% commission govt, still a win for the people. Unfortunately people didn't dump jhumla party because of corruption, they did so because some black scrawny lingayat monkeys were denied ticket and kicked out, caste politics is alive and well ...

Main takeway is that Karnataka people love juicy beef and don't care about chop chopping gau mata. Nor do they want cow dungs and cow piss polluting and stinking their streets like they do in UP and Gujarat. Don't worry, before all the cows in bangalore are chopchopped, all gau mutra and cow dungs will be collected and shipped back home to Gujarat with express delivery.

BS...

Karnataka BJP leaders are one of the most corrected leaders in India, they were doing nothing apart from corruption.

I don't support any party but the leaders of the state. Yogi is doing a great job in UP, I do support him..... In Karnataka, most BJP leaders are corrupt; I am against them.

What is this foul language?

You clearly don't know much about Karnataka.

ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಹಾಗೆನೇ ಎನೂ ಗೊತ್ತಿಲ್ಲದವ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ತಿಳಿದವರ ಹಾಗೆ ಆಡತಾರೆ,

ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಜನ ಭಾಗ್ಯಕ್ಕೋಸ್ಕರ ವೋಟ್ ಹಾಕಿದ್ರು ಇನ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಯಾವ ದೌರ್ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಕಾದಿದೆಯೋ ಕಾದೇ ನೋಡಬೇಕು

Karnataka BJP leaders are one of the most corrected leaders in India, they were doing nothing apart from corruption.

What about Congress & JD(S) leaders

Last edited:
BS...

I don't support any party but the leaders of the state. Yogi is doing a great job in UP, I do support him..... In Karnataka, most BJP leaders are corrupt; I am against them.
Dude why are you telling me about BJP corruption, its like teaching your father how to phuck. I have been calling out BJP corruption long before it was cool to do so, when you bhagtodas were choosing Modi’s 56mm cock. It was me who created threads like this(with no replies) when you bhaktodas were creating threads about shining India, vedic uses of cowpee and Modi Monkey magic.

And now suddenly you and others on this thread seem to have woken up and lecturing me about bjp corruption. What happened? cow pee wear off and replaced with coffee? Or cowpee replaced with camel pee?

Last edited:
If Karnatak governemnt was corrupt to the core (which BJP supporters are now claiming), why did'nt Modi ji stop it?
I have seen ED/CBI raids on small businessman in other states, why did it not happen in Karnataka ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom