What's new

The Karnataka Polls

Let us not use that silly Americanism at least as it portrays legitimacy in party-based political system, that too one which had majority support at one point or is money-rich. Let us acknowledge that however the factionism the Indian leftists are far more grander in their vision for India and humanity than any other election-participating group in India or that not. :)

That was the past. BJP's moral corruption, including monetary, outdoes anything the world has shown. :)

Does Rahul not bring cheer to you ? His various simple statements and questions and his participation in the Yatra which was mostly hidden from the Indian public by Godi Media ?
Im equally disillusioned by both parties, saddening really.

Tbh Was charmed at first by Rahul and his antics but in politics he has achieved nothing of note. Nothing to judge about his ability to rule. He should've run as a CM first, perform for 5-10 years.

Right now, the perception is that he would be PM solely due to privilege of birth. With no experience in ruling an administration, his words remain just that, words. With congress winning state elections why is he not a CM yet.

Without any experience in running and leading state apparatus how can he convince voters that he can contest against those that do have decades under their belt.

Tbh Was charmed at first by Rahul and his antics but in politics he has achieved nothing of note. Nothing to judge about his ability to rule. He should've run as a CM first, perform for 5-10 years.

Right now, the perception is that he would be PM solely due to privilege of birth. With no experience in ruling an administration, his words remain just that, words. With congress winning state elections why is he not a CM yet.

Without any experience in running and leading state apparatus how can he convince voters that he can contest against those that do have decades under their belt.
King of NEPO babies.

some schoolgirls think he's "cute" .. and tbph, dekhne me to itna bura ni hai

uski little bit gumption, fight dekh ke even I can nod me head in appreciation, sai hai.. but overall he gonna get crushed..

its like an India vs Brazil football match.. or a F22 raptor vs a cessna 152

some schoolgirls think he's "cute" .. and tbph, dekhne me to itna bura ni hai
Italian blood.

uski little bit gumption, fight dekh ke even I can nod me head in appreciation, sai hai.. but overall he gonna get crushed..
Hindutva wont be defeated by Secularism. So Congress is done unless it changes its strategy. Congress was the original party of North Indians & Gujaratis. If they take up the regional issues of South Indians, Marathis, Bengalis and North Easterners, hindutva will be defeated. For starters they should oppose Hindi imposition.

Only regionalism will defeat Hindutva.

@Joe Shearer

Last edited:
Italian blood.
good genes, tabhi toh uska sikka fir bhi chal raha hai despite being worthless. :D

Hindutva won't be Secularism. So Congress is done. Only regionalism will defeat Hindutva.
nah, our fist of unity is still only but warming up.. full mukka ;) ban nay do

fir dekhengey bdp.

iStock-1084892808.jpg

what say @jamahir ?

Say about what?
about who you support politically

like is there a personality, or a party/ideology you're partial to ?

Edited my post. Re-read it.
There's no stopping this juggernaut now, man.

Pro or against, best we all make peace with, and say a dua for

whatever the hell it is.

its not going anywhere in a hurry, good thing its not quite the scary malevolent psyche-disease that so many make it out to be.

im in it for the long haul.. we'll weather those storms.

Disillusioned by both parties ? Was there anything to be charmed by BJP in the first place to be disillusioned by it ? If you have stopped liking BJP that it is that you have matured and wisened.

Modi jee was chief minister for 12.5 years. What is this "performance" that he has achieved in Gujarat and then as prime minister ? When Dolaan Trump visited Gujarat, walls were erected to hide the slums. Even now Gujaratis illegally cross over into USA and some die in the process. And how can one forget 2002 ? Is this the great Gujarat Model ?

Did Lenin have 40 years of experience in "running an administration" to be able to have radically changed Russia, Central Asia and some other places to evolve them, to progress them ? Why hasn't "experienced in administration" Modi jee achieved in 2023 what "inexperienced in administration" Lenin achieved a hundred years ago ?

Only regionalism will defeat Hindutva.

@Joe Shearer

No, only a renaissance in India will defeat BJP and its B Team Owaisi.

nah, our fist of unity is still only but warming up.. full mukka ;) ban nay do

fir dekhengey bdp.

iStock-1084892808.jpg

what say @jamahir ?

The fist is in the wrong color.

No, only a renaissance in India will defeat BJP and its B Team Owaisi.
India ain't Europe my nig. Ethnic issues caused disintegration of United Pakistan. Take a cue from that.

Congress needs to do the following :
1) Protest against Hindi imposition
2) Talk about wealth drain from Western and Southern India to North India.
3) More autonomy autonomy to Indian states.

Congress needs to do the following :
1) Protest against Hindi imposition
2) Talk about wealth drain from Western and Southern India to North India.

You are thinking small.

3) More autonomy autonomy to Indian states.

All the ethnic Indian issues exist because of the caste system and because it was foolish to organize states along linguistic lines instead of creating a decentralized, participatory democracy system and using this to create scientifically-drawn districts and doing mass exchanges of population among the different districts thus gradually or immediately erasing clanism, khaap panchaayats, language monopolies, sub-sect monopolies, regionalism and settled religious community oppression including honor killing. This erasure and change to the level of every individual. Participatory democracy will have instilled social responsibility in every individual. Thus enabling real national integration, harmony.

@Mentee @fitpOsitive @Jf Thunder @Zibago @VikingRaider @Goenitz @Vapnope @Foinikas @Joe Shearer @Drizzt

All the ethnic Indian issues exist because of the caste system and because it was foolish to organize states along linguistic lines instead of creating a decentralized, participatory democracy system and using this to create scientifically-drawn districts and doing mass exchanges of population among the different districts thus gradually or immediately erasing clanism, khaap panchaayats, language monopolies, sub-sect monopolies, regionalism and settled religious community oppression including honor killing. This erasure and change to the level of every individual. Participatory democracy will have instilled social responsibility in every individual. Thus enabling real national integration, harmony.
If you were in charge, you'd first put yourself out of your slum and into a nice neighborhood, right ?

:-)
I don't need anybody to care about me. Unlike those unfortunate Desis who get kicked around wherever they have gone 'for financial reasons', I don't need a nanny.

Oh you horror.

Don't interrupt him in mid-mast.

Second mistake, and in the same line, too.
The likes of you cry on PDF, since everyone on PDF despises you.
Not the likes of me.

I thought people were absorbed in picking up their own accounts of the election.

That was, uhh, sweet.
Everyone despising me on PDF is natural as an Indian. It would be concerning if they actually like me. Lol. Enjoy PDF. You are like that Mani Shankar Aiyer, dumb to the Indian pulse.

Last edited:
All the ethnic Indian issues exist because of the caste system
Did Yugoslavia or USSR have a caste system?

India is like a continent. Indian government is hell bent on destroying non Hindi languages and cultures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom