What's new

The Karnataka Polls

Did Yugoslavia or USSR have a caste system?

Yugoslavia did not have population exchanges hence the later sectarian problem. However, USSR had population exchanges and a greater level of national / social integration than Yugoslavia.

India is like a continent.

It shouldn't have been, except in the sense of vast land distances.

Indian government is hell bent on destroying non Hindi languages and cultures.

The national language should have been English. Problem solved.

Everyone despising me on PDF is natural as an Indian. It would be concerning if they actually like me. Lol. Enjoy PDF. You are like that Mani Shankar Aiyer, dumb to the Indian pulse.
You don't have to be despised just because you are an Indian.

Yugoslavia did not have population exchanges hence the later sectarian problem. However, USSR had population exchanges and a greater level of national / social integration than Yugoslavia.
The problem with Yugoslavia was that there were many enclaves of ethnic groups in some Republics,that's why there was Republika Srpska Krajina and...Kosovo. FYROM had a big Albanian population,that's why problems started in the 2000s.

It shouldn't have been, except in the sense of vast land distances.

The national language should have been English. Problem solved.
India is only a geographical expression.

Caste and Ethnicity are two different things.

One of the reason why the BJP lost is because Kannadigas were fed with Hindi imposition.

Trolling
Astonishing.

All the way from the 4th of March, this year?
Not my first gig here sparky, that link i posted was my thread before i was perma banned, dont know how to make it any more obvious. So no, not from march this year, more like march 2021, kapish?

Not my first gig here sparky, that link i posted was my thread before i was perma banned, dont know how to make it any more obvious. So no, not from march this year, more like march 2021, kapish?
Nilgiri ?

Everyone despising me on PDF is natural as an Indian. It would be concerning if they actually like me. Lol. Enjoy PDF. You are like that Mani Shankar Aiyer, dumb to the Indian pulse.
If the Indian pulse is what you represent, I am glad to be dumb to it.

Do you think anyone wishes to identify with a dumb, brutalised, superstitious and bigoted mass of the uncivilised?

You mean you don't learn from the first time but want to have it done to you again?
Can be arranged. Capisce?

Nilgiri ?
Not this scum.

One of those Malayali refugees who crouch around a shared computer and try to outdo each other in being impressive in anonymity on line.

Why waste time on him? He won't last much longer.

Disillusioned by both parties ? Was there anything to be charmed by BJP in the first place to be disillusioned by it ? If you have stopped liking BJP that it is that you have matured and wisened.

Modi jee was chief minister for 12.5 years. What is this "performance" that he has achieved in Gujarat and then as prime minister ? When Dolaan Trump visited Gujarat, walls were erected to hide the slums. Even now Gujaratis illegally cross over into USA and some die in the process. And how can one forget 2002 ? Is this the great Gujarat Model ?

Did Lenin have 40 years of experience in "running an administration" to be able to have radically changed Russia, Central Asia and some other places to evolve them, to progress them ? Why hasn't "experienced in administration" Modi jee achieved in 2023 what "inexperienced in administration" Lenin achieved a hundred years ago ?

No, only a renaissance in India will defeat BJP and its B Team Owaisi.

The fist is in the wrong color.
Not many Gujrathis will agree with your assessment of Modi.
And in spite of BJP loss in Karnataka Modi is quite popular.
The often repeated reasoning for loss I hear is that BJP decided to retire a number of older candidates to rotate into a newer generation and that po'd a lot of the rejected.

BJP still got 36% vote vs Cong's 43% - so come parliamentary elections, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Modi wave returns.

Besides BJP screw ups, certain things Congress did were also causative IMO. Including Rahul's walking tour, Kharge being elected national chief. And the TV ad Congress blasted the airwaves with, especially the one delivered in very colloquial Kannada about cooking gas going from Rs 400 to Rs 1000 hit the mark. You could for once, see a well coordinated strategy being executed.

Ultimately it is a VERY good thing that Congress won - BJP and Modi need a solid opposition check

If the Indian pulse is what you represent, I am glad to be dumb to it.

Do you think anyone wishes to identify with a dumb, brutalised, superstitious and bigoted mass of the uncivilised?

You mean you don't learn from the first time but want to have it done to you again?
Can be arranged. Capisce?

Not this scum.

One of those Malayali refugees who crouch around a shared computer and try to outdo each other in being impressive in anonymity on line.
Lol. Like I said what some dumb Joe thinks of a Hindu is not worth a dime. You are nobody. I know that you would want the system that secular Pakistan has, in India. But tough luck Joe. We'll never allow that dumb Pappu to rule us to oblivion.

Lol. Like I said what some dumb Joe thinks of a Hindu is not worth a dime. You are nobody. I know that you would want the system that secular Pakistan has, in India. But tough luck Joe. We'll never allow that dumb Pappu to rule us to oblivion.
LOL.

Who's the we? there is more land area not in BJP control than there is ruled by the BJP. Nobody cares whether or not some Congress leader will rule you; everybody cares about bigots and rabid enemies of society ruling you. Ruling you after your returning from being a technical coolie abroad.

LOL.

Who's the we? there is more land area not in BJP control than there is ruled by the BJP. Nobody cares whether or not some Congress leader will rule you; everybody cares about bigots and rabid enemies of society ruling you. Ruling you after your returning from being a technical coolie abroad.
I could be a technical coolie (although it is a stupid cheap shot) but you became a PDF predator, and seeing that as somehow virtuous. Joe is stupid after all. Lol.

Not this scum.

Why waste time on him? He won't last much longer.
Lmao malayalee not even close, like the opposite direction, but as i said you are a fuckin moron so nothing better could be expected. And of course i am anonymous you dumb scrooge, this is not facebook or tinder, i am not here to make friends and play footsie or match with your scrawny black ***🤣.

I know your types very well
Big glasses, bald head, 100 rupee khadi kurta cuz thats all you can afford and the most potty sounding english accent thats possible - :lol:. Also an ego as big as small is your wiener

This bald guy is you

You have no idea where i am from, but i know you are a 2 bit rice bag convert from the smelly used condom and syringe infested brothel lanes of calcutta where your mummy works

Now ban me again, small wiener boy, and then hit the bricks bozo :lol:

Nilgiri ?
nope

Last edited:
LOL.

I agree. Indians have slave mentality.

Be it software coolies or slave CEOs.

The only way to fix India is to balkanize it and Pakistan is ready to help in this endeavor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom