What's new

The most Inactive members of PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wese to ap mere alt pr mujhe ghaddar keh chuke hai par no, mein ajtr nhi. Like I said, I have 3000 posts, nearly 4000

Impossible, I never said any 'Indian' 'ghaddar' in my entire PDF life......no-matter how anti-India his/her post might be....
BUT you will be surprised to know that, when I was new, some Indians called me 'false flagger' since I criticized India.....and I still criticize India when it's needed...

Impossible, I never said any 'Indian' 'ghaddar' in my entire PDF life......no-matter how anti-India his/her post might be....
BUT you will be surprised to know that, when I was new, some people called me 'false flagger' since I criticised India.....and I still criticise India where it's needed...
Yar, ap ko bhi pta hai ghaddar nhi kha hoga. Synonym of that, rationally lightened

BUT you will be surprised to know that, when I was new, some people called me 'false flagger' since I criticised India.....and I still criticise India where it's needed...

aray bahi i was joking about truthseer kasam se ......he is not ajtir........

Some people actually have a life outside the internet

aray bahi i was joking about truthseer kasam se ......he is not ajtir........

I did not say he/she is ajtr based on your 'assumption'....

I said that based on the his/her own post(see the highlighted portion below).......I thought the below description suits ajtr well.....:D

Oh.. wese mere paas bhi alt account he par me us ka naam nhi btao ga. Us mein I am an Indian woman who likes Pakistan

I did not say he/she is ajtr based on your 'assumption'....

I said that based on the his/her own post(see the highlighted portion below).......I thought the below description suits ajtr well.....:D

HE WAS JUST JOKING WITH ME :D

Oh okay! U sure Jana is banned?
thats why I did not see Jana posts for the long time. I used to like her posts. They used to be good...umm okay.....IDK why she got banned???......:undecided:

NO "JANA" (PATHAN GIRL )IS NOT BANNED ........I LIKE HER POSTS TOO :D

OK! BUT what do you think about my guess about YOU.....see post #89 :azn:

LOL IT CANNOT BE ...............:lol::lol:

Mastbalochi is PN :D

29f5jt5bysquishyball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom