What's new

The Purification of India is approaching slowly

I guess there is no need beating a dead horse further.. Cheers

There is technically more poverty in India then pakistan including worse infras

Do you have any city like this? No you don't even the roads of Pakistan is atleast 15 years ahead

Lets be frank India is a major slum
Full comedy show is happening. Islamabad us a small enclave where all the meagre wealth of Pak was poured into for luxury of a small elite. Much like how the Taj Mahal was built or how the nizam of Hyderabad was once the world's richest. Outside of that tiny zone we can only see disaster. Go and see the India journey over the last 2 months on YouTube by wildlens

Full comedy show is happening. Islamabad us a small enclave where all the meagre wealth of Pak was poured into for luxury of a small elite. Much like how the Taj Mahal was built or how the nizam of Hyderabad was once the world's richest. Outside of that tiny zone we can only see disaster. Go and see the India journey over the last 2 months on YouTube by wildlens
Also someone has still not paid their dues the next installment of which is coming up.

There is not much humour or sarcasm over this my brother unfortunately. This is serious. When you allow extremism to get out of hand the state losses itself to them along the way and that is where India is headed. We see this clearly. these elements are a security issues not only to us but all of our immediate muslim neighbours and that is just the reality of the matter currently until BJP reforms or secular parties come back to power but as it stands India is headed towards darker territory and unpredictable and we will have to ensure security and safety as we are residents of the region otherwise it would be no brainer.

We can't just allow a hateful element to infest the area otherwise it will splid over to us and our immediate neighbours
Why yes, you're right ofcource, me personally, am waiting for the moon egg to crack up and then our chicken overlords will rule over us with the justice and mercy his cluckyness does dish forth.

Glad to see a fellow cluck, but brother one mustn't forget the secret code, one egg a day keeps the potato away, never ever forget that creed.

I thought thread is about Purification of Ganga River from pollution

Also someone has still not paid their dues the next installment of which is coming up.
I have visited India and have relatives there, there is much more poverty there even in the cities, especially when compared to Punjab of all places.

Indian levels of poverty can be seen if you take a trip to interior Sindh, especially the Hindu areas.

There is technically more poverty in India then pakistan including worse infras
Had India been as poor as Pakistan, its GDP would've been $1.85 trillion, not $3.74 trillion (despite pakistan's rebasing which increased its GDP by 17%, India is yet to rebase its economy).
As far as infra is concerned, lmao. You're nothing.

Do you have any city like this? No you don't even the roads of Pakistan is atleast 15 years ahead
:rofl:

Do you even have any presentable city except Islamabad?

Most of them look like slums and ghettoes. We have much more to show.
Your biker Abrar came here travelled for 30 days, passed through the smallest of towns and cities of India till Amritsar and the moment he left and the moment he entered Lahore, he was welcomed with too much prosperity :lol:

And how exactly are your roads "ahead 15 years" of India? Roohani charas ke nashe?

I have visited India and have relatives there, there is much more poverty there even in the cities, especially when compared to Punjab of all places.

Indian levels of poverty can be seen if you take a trip to interior Sindh, especially the Hindu areas.
lol what kind of a weird cope is this?

Once you're done coping about who's coping, will you add some substance to your argument? Or shall I add you to my ignore list with the rest of your fellow trolls?
You are the one who made a claim, you should be the one backing it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom