What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

Ridiculous, nobody gloat over common man’s death

karma is a bitch, just remember how you gloat over China will collapse when this Covid started

remember how your quad ally treat you unlike China provides help

remember sangris and bhakts still spread disinformation at this point and blame it on China

remember how you guys boast supa powa shit

bhakts are very good diving China and Pakistan

Millions and millions Indians follow China on Twitter and YouTube, just to t

Can’t believe so many Pakistanis fall for this little trick to spit in China, who is helping her in every field

Brother, we the patriotic Pakistanis are 100% with China and the Chinese people. We feel NOTHING for india and indians. We can never thank China enough for what they have done for Pakistan.

Chinese don't hate India. We feel contempt for them. Now that they are looking at losing 10% of their population, we just point out that this is due to their own faults. It doesn't make us hate them more or less. It just proves our contempt was justified in the first place.

Indians in general(those on PDF are no longer of the calibre or have gone too bitter) will realize more and more(as Pakistanis may do as well) that they prepare and water their mouths with hopes of mass genocide and nuclear holocaust for people they not only understand language but also some social quirks of as well.
Meanwhile a race of people whose language, customs and society in general is utterly different is the “iron brother” of one and the enemy of the other.
In 50 years however, the iron brother will justifiably want to focus on their race and culture(Xinjiang is a great current example of what they will do otherwise) and will have no issues coming down like a swarm down south for resources. The current covid crisis is a great example of how completely unprepared the Indian system is for handling a proper threat and its elite have shown their true colors.

Because we chinese have memories .As a Chinese, I will give you my honest thoughts

Since the beginning of the pandemic last year, we Chinese have suffered countless racist attacks from both the Internet and real life. Those accounts who keep claiming “Chinese eat bats“, “”china virus“”nonstop all day on twitter,facebook and youtube, mainly came from two nations ,America and India. We can understand American, after all, China is their biggest opponent . But why so many Indians also attack us which made every chinese including me very confused。According to someone from a chinese forum who counted websites all over the world ,the statistics shows more than 50% of racist attack on chinese come from India.which means Indians have surpassed the americans become the major people in racist attacks to China and chinese

So you see the results. I am deeply aware of the suffering of individual Indians during this pandemic, my heart was broken When I saw an Indian man had to take his mother’s corpse to home by himself because the crematorium was full .But even that I will not show too much sympathy for India as a whole nation.

Maybe after a few years, when the pandemic is over, the people of China and India will become more friendly.But not now,This is my most honest thoughts

Last edited:
The only ones gloated over people misfortune were Indians when Chinese Wuhan was hit over a year ago, I experienced their heartless mocking first hand in PDF, Chinese people are nice people, never warlike, even after Japan surrendered after WW2, Chinese families took their war orphans in and brought them up even when they themselves didn't have enough to eat due to Japanese occupation and plundering.
OP is a well known China hater , he repeatedly claims that over 100,000 Chinese refugees ( descendants of Tibetan Dalai Lama followers) choose to live in India but the truth is they were all born in India, how can they not live in India since they were born there. He is not a sensible normal person to start with and now starts to talk about humanity, what a joke.

Because we chinese have very long memorys.As a Chinese, I will give you my honest thoughts

Since the beginning of the pandemic last year, we Chinese have suffered countless racist attacks from both the Internet and real life. Those accounts who keep claiming “Chinese eat bats“, “”china virus“”nonstop all day on twitter,facebook and youtube, mainly came from two nations ,America and India. We can understand American, after all, China is their biggest opponent . But why so many Indians also attack us which made every chinese including me very confused。According to someone from a chinese forum who counted websites all over the world ,the statistics shows more than 50% of racist attack on chinese come from India.which means Indians have surpassed the americans become the major people in racist attacks to China and chinese

So you see the results. I am deeply aware of the suffering of individual Indians during this pandemic, my heart was broken When I saw an Indian man had to take his mother’s corpse to home by himself because the crematorium was full .but even that I will not show too much sympathy for India as a whole nation.

Maybe after a few years, when the pandemic is over, the people of China and India will become more friendly.But not now,This is my most honest thoughts

not 50%, 95% negative/racist Twitter/YouTube comments follow official Chinese channel are from indians

millions millions bhakts sangris just follow to troll

Indians in general(those on PDF are no longer of the calibre or have gone too bitter) will realize more and more(as Pakistanis may do as well) that they prepare and water their mouths with hopes of mass genocide and nuclear holocaust for people they not only understand language but also some social quirks of as well.
Meanwhile a race of people whose language, customs and society in general is utterly different is the “iron brother” of one and the enemy of the other.
In 50 years however, the iron brother will justifiably want to focus on their race and culture(Xinjiang is a great current example of what they will do otherwise) and will have no issues coming down like a swarm down south for resources. The current covid crisis is a great example of how completely unprepared the Indian system is for handling a proper threat and its elite have shown their true colors.
Please do people a favor of not pretending you've great love regarding your so-called iron brother until now, we both join this forum in 2009, you've been showing enough of your "true color" against Chinese as long as you were here, you know it, i knew it, plenty of older members know it period
Once again please stop "insulting other's intelligence" with your baseless biased accusations against China, Chinese, it made me feel sick to my gut, thanks

The only ones gloated over people misfortune were Indians when Chinese Wuhan was hit over a year ago, I experienced their heartless mocking first hand in PDF, Chinese people are nice people, never warlike, even after Japan surrendered after WW2, Chinese families took their war orphans in and brought them up even when they themselves didn't have enough to eat due to Japanese occupation and plundering.
OP is a well known China hater , he repeatedly claims that over 100,000 Chinese refugees ( descendants of Tibetan Dalai Lama followers) choose to live in India but the truth is they were all born in India, how can they not live in India since they were born there. He is not a sensible normal person to start with and now starts to talk about humanity, what a joke.

he is a bhakts snake on his knees now due to modi incompetence and negligence

but clever to attack China and give false praise to Pakistan and divide China and Pakistan this way,

100% sure after this wave pass, he will return to mock Pakistan, calling her terrorists beggar stuff

he is a bhakts snake on his knees now due to modi incompetence and negligence

but clever to attack China and give false praise to Pakistan and divide China and Pakistan this way,

100% sure after this wave pass, he will return to mock Pakistan, calling her terrorists beggar stuff
He habitually tells me that "civilised world"( India and US) will teach China and Chinese people how to do the right things, what a joke..

Because I have seen your true colors - how you send Pakistan faulty equipment and poor manufacturing even when they dished out money for good quality.

I guess Pakistan can do everything by itself then. Go on, cut off trade with China, you lose nothing because it's just 'faulty equipment' and 'poor manufacturing' anyhow. do it.

Because I have seen your true colors - how you send Pakistan faulty equipment and poor manufacturing even when they dished out money for good quality.

Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army. Ive seen what a racist bunch many of you are against Pakistanis and think them as servants.

There is no brotherhood , it is aligning of interests and nothing more.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army.
Like this?

Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army. Ive seen what a racist bunch many of you are against Pakistanis and think them as servants.

There is no brotherhood , it is aligning of interests and nothing more.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army.
@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Slav Defence and all other management staff, is this "insult" or "debate" ?

Back
Top Bottom