What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

Pakistan is not a failed state but its politician are failed. There is no failed or pass countries, was USSR a failed country, it was a great super power of the world, was it died by heart attack? NO, It killed by its aggressive polices.

@Stealth the opening poster, @Horus @Spring Onion , Some key members that i noticed on the front page so o though i should mention you.
The graphics are heart touching and make us feel proud, the facts and figures presented are mostly correct and make us believe that we are here to stay, Inshallah. However there is one little thing that i will like to add here, something that i always say, "lets not take this for granted".

Soviet Union have collapsed, so have many others that are mentioned in the starting post and we are still here, fighting our way through. Excellent, full of pride but lets not take this for granted. We need to admit that we have screwed up on countless occasions. We need to start getting our act straight. There are SO many lapses, so many things that we seriously need to work on and need to improve. We need to do it if we are to post such messages in the years to come. Lets not sit back and relax that we have been through all this mess for so long so we will go through whatever is to come as well. Every thing can take so much pressure and beating and we as a nation, as a state have taken our fair share of that. NEED TO START CHANGING THINGS FOR BETTER STARTING YESTERDAY. While we can be thankful for the fact that we have survived, what we need to do is learn from our mistakes and finally start the corrective action now. I could have pointed us to the number of failures that we have had in the past years. we should take that on the chin. There is no point trying to brush them under the carpet. WE NEED TO CLEAN UP THAT MESS and make sure we get it right from here on.

I hope you guys would agree with all this.
So while we can cherish the fact that we are up and running despite what MANY have to say about us, it is responsibility of us all to realize the burden that we need to share and things that have been done wrong. Identifying them will be the first and most important step (considering how emotional we are as a nation) in resolving all our issues.

@fatman17 @araz @Slav Defence @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @notorious_eagle @Bratva @All-Green @Windjammer

Last edited:
that east part is independent and a sovereign country NOT part of India.
@asad71 can fill you more

Since 1905 the Bengali Muslims had organized themselves to get rid of Hindu zamindars and banya money lenders. That movement led to the establishment of a Muslim dominated separate province called E Bengal-Assam. E Pak was a continuation of our struggle to establish ourselves as Bengali Muslims separate from Bengali Hindus. BD is nothing but Muslim Bengal. Obviously this has gone horribly wrong with Hindu Indian leaders hopes of establishing a secular BD where the people would cut off their links with the Ummah. SHW is not immortal. In her effort to please Indian masters, she has even abandoned her party's political line.

the biggest receiver of us aid is india
Here india is taking aid and how much is not the matter but your country representative everyday go US for begging and then here claiming US is about to collapse is very shocking.

One must be realistic, Pakistan will not fail only if we are able to address the existential threats i.e. corruption and terrorism. The corrupt politicians, b.........
now that is a very big "if" .almost impossible. corruption is part and parcel of our genetic make up and we can't get rid of it.

let it be clear it is neither the sectarian conflict Nor conflict among ummah.

Iran welcomed Morsi winning the elections. Iran welcomed the people revolution in tunisia. Any sunni revolution powered by people will be welcomed by Islamic IRAN. so wither sectarianism.

it is only the Nato allies who always try to make it sectarian. Sunni heavy weight and Shia heavy weight. The problem is that Monarchy has nothing to do with Islam and it has no place in Islam. It was shia monarchy that was toppled in Iran.

The tussle is between Islamic IRAN and USA after the victory of the Islamic Revolution and it has nothing to do with sects.

It is all Islamic IRAN vs USA allies and it started after the Islamic Revolution.
China and Russia favour Iran. All independent countries favour Islamic IRAN.

Pakistan should not be part of usa alliance since it will bring more harm than good.

india too has collapsed and is now a usa buddy and modi just got highest wahabi medal. the day usa discard india. it will be in worst with about 100 splits.

So what is happening in Iraq, Syria and Yemen? I think it will be a mockery of Muslims ummah intellegence in general and Pakistanis in particular if we dont call spade a spade and smell the stench of sectarianism in middle eastern mess. And yes, having said that, we in Pakistan have seen enough of both the Mullah of Qom and house of Saud, the use of religion/sect as a pretext to revive old Persian empire on one side and the same on the other side for the consolidating the house of Saud.

To be honest, in Pakistan, people have largely moved on and dont give monkeies to both Iran and Saudi Arabia. They are irrelevant to us and we see ourselves and the big daddy of Ummah and rightly so. Infact, they are both competitor to Pakistan for this title of the leader of Ummah.

As for Pakistan, it will do what is in its best interests. Strong Pakistan, mean strong Ummah by default. All others are irrelevant.

Check the list of the biggest reciever of US aid and come back with a smile :D

Check the list of biggest US aid receiver and come back with a smile :P :D
Here india is taking aid and how much is not the matter, stop taking satisfaction by comparing with India, concentrate on your country. your country representatives everyday go US for begging and then here claiming US is about to collapse is very shocking.
In fact the treatment and shaming there leaders do for pakistan on everyday basis and still you all are licking there soles, what self respect pakistan has ? Its not worse then collapse according to me.

LOL look who's talking.. There's a proverb " Think Before you Talk"
India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID

Since 1905 the Bengali Muslims had organized themselves to get rid of Hindu zamindars and banya money lenders. That movement led to the establishment of a Muslim dominated separate province called E Bengal-Assam. E Pak was a continuation of our struggle to establish ourselves as Bengali Muslims separate from Bengali Hindus. BD is nothing but Muslim Bengal. Obviously this has gone horribly wrong with Hindu Indian leaders hopes of establishing a secular BD where the people would cut off their links with the Ummah. SHW is not immortal. In her effort to please Indian masters, she has even abandoned her party's political line.
But the Indian influence under Hassina is quite clear these days. Wont you say that they have succeeded to a large extent in achieve there goals in Bangladesh? your thoughts sir?

I still remember a clip from some Indian news, in which a wierd woman with an annoying voice was excited and shouting that Pakistan will finish in 6 months, and that loser ever hosted a panel discussing about this scenario, all douchebags were jumping over it and literally drooling over this scenario. Yet here we are stronger than ever, peace should prevail in subcontinent, but be assured majority of the Indian population has not accepted the reality of 1947 and will continue to be in denial for the next 1000 years, Pakistan's military and strategic assets are vital, we face a existential threat from our eastern neighbor as this mindset is a secret fetish among their civilian and defence establishment !!!
There was this one Indian report which said Pakistan would explode in 15 days.

Here india is taking aid and how much is not the matter but your country representative everyday go US for begging and then here claiming US is about to collapse is very shocking.
India also earns around 5 billion dollars annually from zakat and donations from Pakistan.

But the Indian influence under Hassina is quite clear these days. Wont you say that they have succeeded to a large extent in achieve there goals in Bangladesh? your thoughts sir?

On the contrary hatred for India has increased many-fold because of her sycophancy. Her dad always understood the pulse of the masses - and went along. SHW dances to the songs sung by RAW plants.

So,has it failed already,waiting to take annex Islamabad?:azn:
Ill ask again in a couple of years,if not.

Pakistan has been collapsed since independence ,incompetent government /dictatorship moving from one war to another .look at the GDP its lesser than African countries .

On the contrary hatred for India has increased many-fold because of her sycophancy. Her dad always understood the pulse of the masses - and went along. SHW dances to the songs sung by RAW plants.
So you are saying that the general public is not in love with India as the government is?

Below is a piece of Iqbal's address in 1930;

India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State.

The guy who dreamt of Pakistan had some authority (I am not sure why he didn't name Bengal at the time). Believe me, Pakistan will stay.
He did not also name jammu n kashmir. He was indeed a visionary.

Back
Top Bottom