What's new

Thoughts on the 'Mohajir sooba', & the May 22 attacks in Karachi

Unless you do not know, the Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which Pakistan has signed and ratified protects the Muhajir by allowing the freedom of thought, conscience, opinion and expression alongside assembly and association. So hence your claiming and denying from me being a "Muhajir" is a violation of that right and I will not hesitate to lodge complaints to the administrators or the legal courts in Pakistan on the violation of those very rights.

I'm a Muhajir, not an Urdu speaker, get that right.

Muhajir Zindabad!

Its around 6:40 a.m over here and I think the courts and the offices would probably open at around 9:00 so I suggest that you get going because Islamabad is a long way from Turkmenistan !

Within the border of Pakistan what happens to Mohajirs or what the Mohajirs do is absolutely none of my concern. But one thing must be clear for those who ask the Mohajirs to go to India - no they are not wanted here. You got to put up with them

No need for the negativity.

Clearly they are not interested in moving back, nor would that be possible.

But they could become a bridge as and when the trade relationship improves.

People are talking about making SWAT a Province and North and South Waziristan as a Province too along with some other provinces like Hazara and Khyber agency as a province too. I think that if it happens then Peshawar and its neighbours will also become a new province.

So for Sindh I would prefer that Karachi, Hyderabad and Hub should become a province along with Thar as a separate province covering district badin and Thatta. too...

You might have lost your identity but I haven't. As a Muhajir, I support a seperate province so we do not face the racist attitudes from Sindhis, Punjabis and the rest who are the most undereducated groups in Pakistan. As a member of the most educated group I feel the need for a Muhajir province is great.

Muhajir Zindabad!

you are not educated at all. May be you can speak English or have a degree but not some intellects or senses. Try to understand your migrated for Pakistan not to be called muhajir. Get rid to calling yourself muhajir and try to become Pakistani. In Punjab we dont have this problem everyone ho migrated hav become a integrated part of society.

What is the harm in maintaining your identity ? If you are a Urdu speaking Muhajir, then you are a Urdu speaking Muhajir.

For example I am a Tamilian and I was there in Maharashtra for many years..but I did not consider my Marathi though the respect for the local language and culture was there. I was still a Tamilian and then the overarching identity of being an Indian. Still I did not face any discrimination nor I discriminated against anyone. Same is the case of Marwaris in my place who still retain their culture, traditions, language after more than four generations of being here.

You people are too paranoid of someone asserting their linguistic or ethnic identity and think that is a bad thing. No it is not. The more you people try to suppress the identity of the people - either ethnic, linguistic - thinking that it will harm the natio and try to impose an artificial homogeneity the more such feelings grow. That is one thing you can learn from India. We organized our states on pure linguistic basis. Has there been any problem ?

nobody is stoping your from speaking urdu we punjabis speaks too.. First we are muslim pakistani than punjabi.

I meant if they hate the country and all that's here.
But your appearently fine with others telling Pakistani's like myself whose families sacrificed everything to go back to India. You sir and truthseer should be ashamed of yourselves.

Another thing, it's not like all of Karachi is Urdu speaking. Sure, we all speak Urdu but many have different languages.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];2963531 said:
First come with a pakistani flag to speak as a pakistani and no hiding behind your master's flag, you have not known about pakistan so get the fracking knowledge before blabbering?

you are a mohajir right, but mohajirs in america came to america for opportunities when america had already made nukes, when america was already super power, mohajirs of pakistan have made the country, physically and economically and made pakistan nuclear

saraikis and bhawalpuris and hazaras can have their province but when we need one then we are said to leave country, thats the sign that urdu speakers arnt considered equal pakistanis

there is no discrimination in america, but there is discrimination in pakistan, even balochs are speaking about that discrimination

Maybe you can explain the flags to me. Since I came to America, I dont call my self "Mohajir, Punjabi, Faisalabadi, Lahori", I say "I'm originally from Pakistan." Whenever they is an International Country at my University I make sure to show-up and support the Pakistan table.

So your telling me that "Mohajirs" came to Pakistan not because of opportunities? You think those same "Mohajirs" would have the same[/B ] economic situation in India as they have in Pakistan? "Mohajirs" made Pakistan? Really?

What about the work of other Pakistanis? Samar Mubarak Mand, Abdus Salam, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar. You know about Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz? Should we make a province for the Polish? What about those who died on the migration to Pakistan? was their contribution any less significant?

You are "Mohajir" so you are the most educated group in Pakistan? How are you a "Mohajir" did you migrate to Pakistan? A Mohajir is an Arabic word for immigrant. Do you see people in Mecca calling themselves Mohajir? Did you ever hear about the Sahaba (May ALLAH be pleased with them) call them selves Mohajir? They called them selves Muslim.

BTW, do you think any Sindhi would allow you to divide Sindh? I smoke cigarettes sometimes, but I dont get high off of them. The "Mohajir" leaving Sindh was a play on Gilani.

THE WEIRD THING is that people kept saying JINNAHPUR plans are there & today this new slogan of "MUHAJIR" province is exactly how mujib-ur-rehman started his nonsense!

and as for muhajir province i am sure this so called muhajir province should have representation of Balochs of liyari, punjabis from punjab,pathan from nwfp & memons & everyone else! not only MQM supporters!

unfortunately sadly what i see is that PAKISTANIS will BREAK PAKISTAN not outsiders!

I think in near Future the Punjab will be in three Provinces Potohar, Punjab & Saraiki's.....

you are not educated at all. May be you can speak English or have a degree but not some intellects or senses. Try to understand your migrated for Pakistan not to be called muhajir. Get rid to calling yourself muhajir and try to become Pakistani. In Punjab we dont have this problem everyone ho migrated hav become a integrated part of society.

This is not about Punjab so stop with the idiotic Punjabi examples. Punjabis have a problem thinking that since they are the more populace one they can tell other parts of Pakistan what to do. You clearly do not understand the racial and political tension cause by feudal Sindhis.

This is not about Punjab so stop with the idiotic Punjabi examples. Punjabis have a problem thinking that since they are the more populace one they can tell other parts of Pakistan what to do. You clearly do not understand the racial and political tension cause by feudal Sindhis.

Is there any One person killed in Punjab when slogans for new provinces were raised?

You were born in Pakistan, How come you are still Muhajir?

Come to Punjab and see whose more educated Your So called muhajir or Punjabis. Ignorance is Bliss, it's not 1947 when educated Muhajirs came to Pakistan. It's 2012 where 1 Lakh laptops were distributed to students. This is just the trailer of educated lot in Punjab. It's the Punjab where LUMS, UET, Bahahuddin Zakkariya University, UET, Punjab University is located.

Ever consider why Punjaab is more peaceful and stable? Where Any new Political party comes like PTI. Not a single drop of blood is shed. People welcome them with open arms.

Now whose more educated in 2012 the punjabis? or the Muhajir who still clinges to Muhajir tag despite they are born in Pakistan.

Do Punjab tell sindhis to kill so called MQM party workers? Do Punjaab decided that PPP would rule sindh?

idiots like you still blame punjabis stop giving idiotic muhajir examples and start blaming yourselfs because you are part of the problem in 2012 not the punjabis.

Is there any One person killed in Punjab when slogans for new provinces were raised?

You were born in Pakistan, How come you are still Muhajir?

Come to Punjab and see whose more educated Your So called muhajir or Punjabis. Ignorance is Bliss, it's not 1947 when educated Muhajirs came to Pakistan. It's 2012 where 1 Lakh laptops were distributed to students. This is just the trailer of educated lot in Punjab. It's the Punjab where LUMS, UET, Bahahuddin Zakkariya University, UET, Punjab University is located.

Ever consider why Punjaab is more peaceful and stable? Where Any new Political party comes like PTI. Not a single drop of blood is shed. People welcome them with open arms.

Now whose more educated in 2012 the punjabis? or the Muhajir who still clinges to Muhajir tag despite they are born in Pakistan.

Do Punjab tell sindhis to kill so called MQM party workers? Do Punjaab decided that PPP would rule sindh?

idiots like you still blame punjabis stop giving idiotic muhajir examples and start blaming yourselfs because you are part of the problem in 2012 not the punjabis.

These MQM bhiyyas were never the educated lot - calling them educated is an insult to those who brought their talent to serve Pakistan. Most of the MQM bhiyya forefather were just slum dwellers or low class employees who came to Pakistan for economic opportunism. This opportunist mindset has built into a self-entitlement attitude over time..that is why in a country of 180 million where unemployment is rife for every ethnic group - you see these bhiyyas protesting the most violent with conspiracy theories of urdu speaker discrimination and cr@p like that..

These MQM bhiyyas were never the educated lot - calling them educated is an insult to those who brought their talent to serve Pakistan. Most of the MQM bhiyya forefather were just slum dwellers or low class employees who came to Pakistan for economic opportunism. This opportunist mindset has built into a self-entitlement attitude over time..that is why in a country of 180 million where unemployment is rife for every ethnic group - you see these bhiyyas protesting the most violent with conspiracy theories of urdu speaker discrimination and cr@p like that..
Ditto. The educated people of Karachi may vote MQM but are not in MQM. Muttahida goons are uneducated dropouts

Thəorətic Muslim;2964904 said:
Maybe you can explain the flags to me. Since I came to America, I dont call my self "Mohajir, Punjabi, Faisalabadi, Lahori", I say "I'm originally from Pakistan." Whenever they is an International Country at my University I make sure to show-up and support the Pakistan table.

So your telling me that "Mohajirs" came to Pakistan not because of opportunities? You think those same "Mohajirs" would have the same[/B ] economic situation in India as they have in Pakistan? "Mohajirs" made Pakistan? Really?

What about the work of other Pakistanis? Samar Mubarak Mand, Abdus Salam, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar. You know about Władysław Józef Marian Turowicz? Should we make a province for the Polish? What about those who died on the migration to Pakistan? was their contribution any less significant?

You are "Mohajir" so you are the most educated group in Pakistan? How are you a "Mohajir" did you migrate to Pakistan? A Mohajir is an Arabic word for immigrant. Do you see people in Mecca calling themselves Mohajir? Did you ever hear about the Sahaba (May ALLAH be pleased with them) call them selves Mohajir? They called them selves Muslim.

BTW, do you think any Sindhi would allow you to divide Sindh? I smoke cigarettes sometimes, but I dont get high off of them. The "Mohajir" leaving Sindh was a play on Gilani.

quaid e azam was muhajir, so was liaquat ali khan, and if mohajirs had come because of opportunities then mohajirs like quaid e azam made pakistan for mohajir opportunity?? muslim league was more active in india by indian muslims then it was in areas which became pakistan, and a mohajir spearheaded the movement of pakistan, pakistan was the most backward area among all the rest of india, in the starting years pakistan had no industry and hence no opportunity and no job, in india mohajirs had lots of wealth, they had houses, kothis which they lost, my family lost all the property it had in east pakistan and bengalis didnt even pay us, we came here because pakistan broke, and so did other mohajirs who came here because they were migrating to pakistan and not because they were looking for some opportunity, let me give you an example of hakim muhammad saeed, he had a brother who was handling the business called hamdard, hakeem saeed when he came here had nothing, he started from scraps and then he eventually built hamdard industry in pakistan as well. tell me if hakeem saeed was an opportunist??

karachi was a fracking fishing town before us and we have made it industrial hub of pakistan, not some sindhi and other pakistanis

karachi getting industrialised was the first thing for pakistan development and economy, and dont tell me you havent heard of this??

the opportunists are those whio become burden like americans accusing all your type of mohajirs for stealing their jobs, dont tell me we mohajirs came and stole local people's jobs

since you had started me mohajir vs you mohajir, i have given the reply in the same manner

abe gujrati, your forefathers have been slum dwellers in gujrat before modi ancestors kicked all you slum dwelling gujratis to sindh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom