What's new

Top 10 future weapons of pakistan

I'm sorry but how can a CornerShot-type weapon be rated in the top ten "future weapons" of Pakistan? The use of such a weapon could hardly dictate the outcome of any major battle/war and in fact has very little real use in a fullout war more so in peacetime HR sceneries.

I don't know how accurate this list list is, if it is then the future state of the Pakistan military relative to the rest of the world and especially the neighbourhood is pretty grim.

I'm sorry but how can a CornerShot-type weapon be rated in the top ten "future weapons" of Pakistan? The use of such a weapon could hardly dictate the outcome of any major battle/war and in fact has very little real use in a fullout war more so in peacetime HR sceneries.

I don't know how accurate this list list is, if it is then the future state of the Pakistan military relative to the rest of the world and especially the neighbourhood is pretty grim.

its an amateur list we normally call fanboy stuff

keeps the forum animated otherwise too much serious stuff gives a headache

what hypersonic cruise missile Babur III ??? i have heard naval version of babur is being developed but hypersonic cruise missle Babur III?????:blink:

yea...
he reverse engineered this name from Brahamos

you cant stop him now

oh no!!!! what would India do :lol:
same what India did after our nuclear tests.

dont know why people didnt talk about our
1. satelites network
2. stleath thunder or other one
3. UCAVs
4. new gun (there are plans to replace G3)

Also these should be included:

Anza MK I, II, III (Anti Aircraft Missile)
ANZA_MK_2.JPG

Bakhtar Shikan (Anti tank missile)
BaktarShikan3.JPG

Harpoon (Ant-Ship Missile)
Harpoon_asm_bowfin_museum.jpg

M-109 Howitzers:
Bae_PIM_upgrade.jpg

Panter Howitzers
Cold-Start-Pakistan.jpg

I could not agree more. My list is nearly 90% Same.. Adding an Amphibious Landing Capability + Something based upon empowering a single soldier more than the units or division... LIKE Micro Air Vehicles, Personal ATV etc...

Should include Military Satellites as well.
SUPARCO has just launched a stellite but that is not for military purposes and no other in the pipeline for this purpose as far I know(plz correct me if I am wrong)

POF Eye GUN
cornershotb.jpg

Pakistan is the 2nd country in the whole world and the 1st one in the Islamic World who has such an advanced weapon system.
POF Eye is a special-purpose hand-held weapon system similar in concept to the CornerShot that can fire weapons around corners. It was first revealed at the 5th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS 2008), held at the Karachi Expo Centre in November 2008. It is designed for SWAT and special forces teams in hostile situations, particularly counter-terrorism and hostage rescue operations. It allows its operator to both see and attack an armed target without exposing the operator to counter-attack.

The POF Eye is available in several variations. It can be mounted with (i) a standard 9 mm semi-automatic pistol; (ii) a sub-machine gun or (iii) a grenade launcher. It includes a small high-resolution camera, laser sight and a colour LCD monitor, which can observe and view a target from various vantage points.The video camera enables forces to scan an area prior to pinpointing a target and broadcast the footage directly, in real time, to the operating team behind, or to a Command Post monitor. Its head can turn 75 degrees.

Dude its a great gun but you're wrong, maybe yes first Islamic country to posses this gun, our Marine commando's already using it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom