What's new

Turkey risks alienating itself with dubious foreign policy choices

After all the humiliations and bs from this government,you still think its good?
The Turkey i know would have fkd up Syria when the first people died(plane crash,the attacks,Reyhanli,).
Voice?where?
I know your admiration for Erdogan but come on,dont you see that he failed big time?

I admire him for his work for Turkey and how he treated Syrians nicely. And for the "humiliation" in downing the jet, he made Assad pay dearly for it already in a smart way without losing a single soldier, by beefing up FSA armament, it was a fatal mistake of Assad.

Evry leader or government in Turkey would have treated refugees nicely.
As for Assad paying,i dont see him going yet.

Evry leader or government in Turkey would have treated refugees nicely.
As for Assad paying,i dont see him going yet.

SAA is actually holding out pretty good to be honest. Looks like even weapon shipments arent helping that much.

SAA is actually holding out pretty good to be honest. Looks like even weapon shipments arent helping that much.

Right now SAA is taking territories back one by one while Native Syrians in FSA and foreign jihadists like Al Nusra killing each other and behind the scenes Kurds as always working for their own goals(reaching Akdeniz) with the support they get from KRG.

With this trend Kurds will build West Kurdistan soon , durmak yok yola devam.

We need a pragmatic Prime Minister, not a sentimental who defends Muslim Brotherhood because they have the same ideology.

GCC countries support the military intervention and I don't hear RTE criticizes them ...

We need a pragmatic Prime Minister, not a sentimental who defends Muslim Brotherhood because they have the same ideology.

GCC countries support the military intervention and I don't hear RTE criticizes them ...
They had this vision of ruling the ME,slowly entering in all the countries and taking over the rule.
First in Turkey with all the protests and now Egypt.
And thats why is using the coup card(Turkey had many coup)so that most domestic parties agree and stand together with him regarding the coup in Egypt(very clever).
Their plan of ME hegemony(MB and AKP same school)is over finished,thats why he is sentimental.
Lets hope this time he gets voted off.

Right now SAA is taking territories back one by one while Native Syrians in FSA and foreign jihadists like Al Nusra killing each other and behind the scenes Kurds as always working for their own goals(reaching Akdeniz) with the support they get from KRG.

With this trend Kurds will build West Kurdistan soon , durmak yok yola devam.

That's such an erroneous post. The FSA is the one who is progressing and getting stronger, I hope you didn't fall into Qusar "victory":lol:. However, it's true that we can't expect a specific ultimate scenario, but for sure the current regime has no place to govern the vast majority of Syrians. I'm not sure as well how things will go with Kurds, nevertheless, the only side that has been pushing them into a conflict with the FSA and encourage them to separate is Bashar, but the neighboring countries as well as Syrians won't allow it to happen just like that. If the world intervened in the first place, there wouldn't have been Qaeda and many parties getting in line which made it more and more complicated as time passes. It is still though, the sooner this bloodthirsty regime goes the better, or there will always be worse than before.

Economy is good ? If GCC countries stop all invests in Turkey, you will see the coming crisis ...

Follow the expansion of exports to GCC countries, if they stop buying, the economy will shrink.

Since when has the GCC been the reason of Turkey's economic growth.... Turkish exports have been mainly growing with immediate Muslim neighbors (hint hint, turmoil in Syria and Iraq = not good. Sanctions against Iran, not good)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom