What's new

TURKEY THREATENS TO ATTACK SYRIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Turkey should hold talks with Assad & warn him, rather than sending their own troops into North Syria, or letting NATO troops into their country. This issue must be resolved peacefully. But the US & NATO Forces don't want that, they want a war (after the Arab Spring takes place) in Syria which overthrows the Syrian Shia president, & isolates Iran from Syria, Lebanon, Iraq i.e. whole region, just like it did in Bahrain. I can't believe the Turks here don't see what's really going on here.

Brother Turkiye already warned him several times. He promised us some things but did the opposite thing he gives Nato an excuse to attack them..Turkiye dont want that.. the NATO troops in Syria the report is fake it is not even mentioned in Turkish media it is against Turkish interests. Dont worry about Syrians they are our neighbours. We care about them.

U-571, you need to show some respect to our Turkish brothers here. Your & Raptor's nonsensical rants against a brotherly nation like Turkey, a nation which has helped Pakistan in the time of need, are simply getting obnoxious.

As the Turkish brother pointed out, Turkey is not a tool of Nato. I sincerely believe Erdogan, who is fighting for Islam will do what is best for his country.

with due respect to our Turkish brotherz.....they need to keep patience at this time cuz Israelis wanna involve them in some kinda conflict to weaken its powerz.....be very smart nowadayz and keep patience....please dont get involved in anykinda conflict anywhere unless u r under direct attack from some country.....................:coffee:
my apologies....

It is affecting us in many ways.

If you listen to Syrian people they want us to defend them.

If you ask Assad we dont have this right.

This is not valid reason... you are not Messiah! . You have no right to interfere in sovereign country...

We are not like USA

you are allied to usa and NATO. it is a reality. bringing in nato against a tiny muslim country syria? it will the same job that usa did with other muslim nations.

The report comes amid fears of undesired confrontation between the Turkish and Syrian armies along the border. About 12,000 Syrians have fled their homes in northern towns and have taken refuge on the Turkish side of the border. The Syrian army is reportedly reinforcing troops near the Turkish border to prevent further inflows of refugees towards Turkey. The Turkish military is also reportedly considering reinforcing border troops. Senior Turkish commanders have recently traveled to the border province of Hatay to inspect the border area.

This could be a valid reason... refugee influx destabilize neighbors. Either Syria do something to control the situation or Turkey do something so that the refugee influx stops... Rest is in hand of Almighty Allah....

you are allied to usa and NATO. it is a reality. bringing in nato against a tiny muslim country syria? it will the same job that usa did with other muslim nations.

lakhs of refugees are pouring into Turkey , who will feed them??/ Will Arab and You take responsibility of them??? Syria must come up with some solution or there will be no choice left in front of turkey...

U-571, you need to show some respect to our Turkish brothers here. Your & Raptor's nonsensical rants against a brotherly nation like Turkey, a nation which has helped Pakistan in the time of need, are simply getting obnoxious.

As the Turkish brother pointed out, Turkey is not a tool of Nato. I sincerely believe Erdogan, who is fighting for Islam will do what is best for his country.

:what:

If he is really fighting for Islam, then first thing he should do is to immediately quit NATO.

he looks to be more Pan-Turkish than a real muslim.

lakhs of refugees are pouring into Turkey , who will feed them??/ Will Arab and You take responsibility of them??? Syria must come up with some solution or there will be no choice left in front of turkey...

few thousand refugees gone to turkey should return to their homes as calm is already restored and a general pardon is already announced by the government. syrian government enjoys more support among people than the opposition. it is open for change and dialogue.

this is not the issue of refugees. NATO never went to protect lebanon or Gaza from Israeli bombardment and killings but it do not wants to miss a chance to topple an iranians ally and enemy of Israel.

Good for them they should not give the excuse.. Why always blame others for your own sins?

Admit you are part of NATO with same ambitions and missions.

I don't understand why some of my country men criticizing Turkey.

I think you people are shias and are in very much pain because Turks going to insert bambo in Asad @ss.And this will gona limit the influence of champion of Shia-ism(Iran)?
wtf

@u-571.
thori haya kar yar.change your tune and language.Turks are very dear to us.

@Turks

plz dont reply trolls so mods will be in action and they get banned with their posts gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom