What's new

Twitter Suspends Pakistan Defence Forum Without any Warning - Again

once i had a fight with stinky hindustani and what I see in next few hours that my username was suspended.I got to know that these stinky hindos are controlling twitter- i deleted the app permanently without any second thought..

Ban twitter in Pakistan with immediate effect.

Just not twitter but any organization must not hold data of Pakistani citizens outside the borders of Pakistan, let alone within hostile entities like India!

Ban twitter in Pakistan with immediate effect.

Just not twitter but any organization must not hold data of Pakistani citizens outside the borders of Pakistan, let alone within hostile entities like India!

Twitter is a social media website, where participation is a voluntary act. On what grounds would GoP consider a ban on Twitter when it does not hold any direct data on Pakistani citizens except that provided by the users themselves voluntarily?

Twitter is a social media website, where participation is a voluntary act. On what grounds would GoP consider a ban on Twitter when it does not hold any direct data on Pakistani citizens except that provided by the users themselves voluntarily?

Volunatarily or not, no country, let alone hostile one should hold Pakistani citizens data, and be in a position to enforce its national interest against that one of Pakistan's.

Volunatarily or not, no country, let alone hostile one should hold Pakistani citizens data, and be in a position to enforce its national interest against that one of Pakistan's.

Relevant to the present thread, on what basis are you claiming the above?

Naïve or deliberately acting one?

Not at all. Twitter has clear policies and rules for its users, and PDF's present predicament is a direct result of violations. To claim anything else is simply not correct in this situation.

Not at all. Twitter has clear policies and rules for its users, and PDF's present predicament is a direct result of violations. To claim anything else is simply not correct in this situation.

Don't care about tweeter policies. Tweeter is not a state whose policies can override interests of other nation states and governments. Here, there is a clear history of Indian narrative and interests are given priority over Pakistani and hence the response should be to ban tweeter in Pakistan unless its complies with the wishes of Pakistan and its national interest.

Don't care about tweeter policies.

Those who do not care about Twitter policies soon find themselves in violation and subject to account suspensions, plain and simple.

hence the response should be to ban tweeter in Pakistan unless its complies with the wishes of Pakistan and its national interest.

So who is going to ban Twitter for this present issue? GoP? PDF? Good luck with your demand!

We do not nor wish any good luck from the likes of you, instead we will effectively make our case by galvanizing support among patriotic Pakistanis and when we are united......

One day soon, InshaAllah!

Did they give any reason? Perhaps scamming reports from our peaceloving neighbors

For evading the previous suspension by creating new one.
How do you know? You don't.

Incorrect. The current PDF twitter account was suspended because it was made in violation of Twitter rules to circumvent the previously imposed permanent ban.
How do you know? You don't.

I see users blabbering, trying to be expert here, when they have no knowledge of what happened or what is going on. A good tip would be to shut up if you don't know anything.

Back
Top Bottom