What's new

Twitter Suspends Pakistan Defence Forum Without any Warning - Again

How do you know? You don't.

I see users blabbering, trying to be expert here, when they have no knowledge of what happened or what is going on. A good tip would be to shut up if you don't know anything.
Shah se ziada shah ke wafadaar:whistle:

Sorry but that's what your Administrator just said in the main post.
So, whoever is blabbering is not us. We are just saying what that's already being said.

The message we received was: Violating our rules against evading permanent suspension.

I see users blabbering, trying to be expert here, when they have no knowledge of what happened or what is going on. A good tip would be to shut up if you don't know anything.
Users that can be found on other forums spouting vile terms(or displaying their family upbringing) against this forum and it’s key members.

Look up Intelligence Quotient and what it actually means.

Dear Sir.

I am pretty certain that I may be aware of it more than your esteemed self, for I rarely speak on subjects which I know nothing of and have had no formal education on. Seeing that you could not respond to my post as quoted by you prior to this brilliance, as a civil human being, you are merely exemplifying the classification.

Unfortunately for people like you, moving to a relatively free and enlightened society (in terms of civil liberties, respect for other's views howsoever contrarian, civility in interaction) has no effect on the core that you posses. Critical-Thought? Make it more like Anencephalic!

You bore me.

Fvck Twitter. Let's get it banned in Pakistan. This is the same platform that allows the US president to post all kinds of garbage, but throws fits at PDF LOL Hypocritical bastards.

It is an age of information warfare. Twitter cannot win this war by banning accounts.

Injuns get panicked when faced by a legitimate Pakistani platform that calls out for it's crap and actually tries to change the negative rhetoric about our country. Might is right

Yes I am twitter.

What's the attraction?

I ask because when I call you a kid you find it amusing, implying that you are a baba g.

Even on the profile pages here I get frustrated with the word limit ....

Cheers, Doc

What's the attraction?

I ask because when I call you a kid you find it amusing, implying that you are a baba g.

Even on the profile pages here I get frustrated with the word limit ....

Cheers, Doc
@Zaki @Horus I have reported this and negative strike given because this is not helpful to discourse, as always usual suspects! Please feel free to review!

@Zaki @Horus I have reported this and negative strike given because this is not helpful to discourse, as always usual suspects! Please feel free to review!

What did you find offensive?

I was asking you about Twitter as someone you imply is of similar age.

If I found something interesting, it might have motivated me to join the bandwagon too.

Why are your chaddis perpetually knotted buddy? Tough life?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom