What's new

Two threads realted to india deleted?

NSG_BlackCats

Reaction score
Hi,
I am unable to find two thread related to India in Geneneral Images and Multimedia Section.
1. India Beautiful
2. India is developing but still a long way to go.
I don't know whether these two threads have been removed or deleted. Appreciate if someone let me know what happened to these two threads.
regards
NSG

Hi,
I am unable to find two thread related to India in Geneneral Images and Multimedia Section.
1. India Beautiful
2. India is developing but still a long way to go.
I don't know whether these two threads have been removed or deleted. Appreciate if someone let me know what happened to these two threads.
regards
NSG

The thread s seem to have been deleted...my be there were to many complaints.....

The thread s seem to have been deleted...my be there were to many complaints.....

Thanks Buddy. If these threads can be deleted then what was Indian Military pics doing in this forum. The MOD should delete them also.

Thanks Buddy. If these threads can be deleted then what was Indian Military pics doing in this forum. The MOD should delete them also.

Indian military photos thread also contains information about India Weaponry which India friends have posted just out of enthusiasm .....but it also contains information about India's future defense moves...so this is not removed...

On the lighter note...May be some Pakistani Posters were getting bogged down by the amount of work being done here in India

Or

Technically...to many Photos ..consume too much space...so thread deleted because of Database rationalization...

Lets try and discuss with mods if they would like to help here....

Indian military photos thread also contains information about India Weaponry which India friends have posted just out of enthusiasm .....but it also contains information about India's future defense moves...so this is not removed...

On the lighter note...May be some Pakistani Posters were getting bogged down by the amount of work being done here in India

Or

Technically...to many Photos ..consume too much space...so thread deleted because of Database rationalization...

Lets try and discuss with mods if they would like to help here....

It holds links not photos may be consuming Bandwith:what:

Yes. The images only have the Url/link. so the pics are not using the database. Only the pics attached must be using the database.

Anyway..Not a prob guys. After all this is a pakistani forum.

May be Report to Admin or Mods to solve this

NSG_Blackcats u worked way too hard collecting materials for those threads, If i were you i wouldn't put all those efforts. RIP for those threads.

Yes. The images only have the Url/link. so the pics are not using the database. Only the pics attached must be using the database.

You did a good job on those threads. I got lot of new knowledge from your posts ....:cheers:

---

Mods must had some debate on it & I am sure there must be some Mods who were trying to justify those threads.

Anyways, I don't think we must complain about it.

Iam going to stop updating Indian Military pics thread ...Waste of time

I went through that forum for abt 20 hrs. Very informative. Too bad its deleted. Cheers to you for your efforts. Thanks mate!:cheers:

Thanks a lot guys for your support. :cheers:
Nothing to complain. :enjoy:
We have nothing to prove to anyone. Let people still think us as a country of slums and snake charmers. We have no problem with it. But it is for sure no country in this world can ignore India.:enjoy:

So guys enjoy threads on Zaid Hamid..(Kasab is an Indian and his name is Amar Singh)..:rofl:
regards
NSG.

I really liked that thread.....
kudos to all who contributed there..... esp. joshi & NSG_BlackCats
they should have locked it earlier.. :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom