What's new

Two threads realted to india deleted?

we all used to like that thread very much NSG_blackcats...you did a splendid job mate!
but this is a pakistani forum...so it's only mature to not fret about it.

The bad thing is that they didnt even tell the posters before deleting them...
Maybe those threads were too biased, as Pakistan Beautiful thread and Pakistan and development thread were almost saturated.
IIRC India and Development thread had 17000 views, in comparison to that Pakistan and development thread has almost 4000 views.
India Beautiful had almost 35000 views.
Maybe this is the reason for there demise. Bandwidth to Indian development was not good according to many.
Those threads were not helping Pakistani posters with their India is full of slums and 70 million people in India are poor and hungry, Indian economy is not as good as Indians make it out to be, etc, arguments.
Sometimes it is better to close the eyes, than to see the truth.
May God help everyone.

Last edited:
we all used to like that thread very much NSG_blackcats...you did a splendid job mate!
but this is a pakistani forum...so it's only mature to not fret about it.
No body is complaining buddy. They could have deleted those threads in the begining. Why it took them 7 months to delete the thread on india beautiful. I completely agree with Joshi.
India beautiful thread started in the month of Jan 2009 and has more than 35,000 viewers where all thread on pakistani cities were here for last 3 years.
Same with the other thread.
I know this is a pakistani forum and they can do what ever they want. I am not complaining. My point is they could have deleted those two threads at the beginning.
Just an advice Skull
Buddy your posts are really very informative, but u r putting too much effort.

Write as much you can before this thread get deleted as well :enjoy:

Just kidding...I can feel bad for member who put in effort in those threads. There must be some rationale in doing so. I don't know what it is? The mods here are very neutral.

So don't give up. Keep making positive contibutions to this forum. :smitten:

As in the economy and development (which is now exclusively Pakistani) section, the forum is going to continue to be reformatted to become more Pakistan centric - that after all is the purpose of the forum.

We have diversified and expanded over the years into creating sections related to non-Pakistani issues, and opened sections such as the E&D and Images to non-Pakistani content, but that has diluted the Pakistani content, hence the need to revert to a largely Pakistan centric forum.

Thanks for the contributions however.

Some other changes - in the India Defence section as well. Please see the before posting thread there.

What a bunch of whiners.Just be happy that you are even allowed to post here unlike Indian Defence Forums where Pakistanis are banned and called bad names by Administrators.

^^^ Do you want this site to be compared with those sites? There is a reason that lots of Indian posters are here rather than on those "Indian" sites.

PS: Good work NSG and Joshi, I really enjoyed those threads. Kudos!!!

^^^ Do you want this site to be compared with those sites? There is a reason that lots of Indian posters are here rather than on those "Indian" sites.

PS: Good work NSG and Joshi, I really enjoyed those threads. Kudos!!!
Well this site looked more like Indian Defence Forum..I noticed there were like 10 new indian related threads daily..and some totally stupid threads....Yes, there are some members who are genuinely contributing like yourself but some members here have a duty of copy pasting Anti Pakistani Articles such as Jeypore..who hardly makes his own comments and posts anti Pakistani threads only and that too on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

As in the economy and development (which is now exclusively Pakistani) section, the forum is going to continue to be reformatted to become more Pakistan centric - that after all is the purpose of the forum.

We have diversified and expanded over the years into creating sections related to non-Pakistani issues, and opened sections such as the E&D and Images to non-Pakistani content, but that has diluted the Pakistani content, hence the need to revert to a largely Pakistan centric forum.

Thanks for the contributions however.

I fully agree with you, regarding being and remaining a pakistan centric forum. However i would have suggested encoraging more pakistani centric topics, reports features, rather than deleting some very good threads which really had opened up india to our Pakistani friends.
It feels like cutting down the competition rather than competing(and thats just a metaphor) ;).

Well any ways we don't want to exploit your hospitality... and will not ask to revive the thread or something.

And a Big Thanks for hosting the thread all this while..!!!

Well this site looked more like Indian Defence Forum..I noticed there were like 10 new indian related threads daily..and some totally stupid threads....Yes, there are some members who are genuinely contributing like yourself but some members here have a duty of copy pasting Anti Pakistani Articles such as Jeypore..who hardly makes his own comments and posts anti Pakistani threads only and that too on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Let's not start to get off topic here. I personally believe there are lots of India related threads, many of them anti-India threads. Lots problems have been with newbies opening new threads every time rather than search for related thread before posting. I think we can better job organizing where to post India related threads rather than in every catagory. I know pictures and movies goes to different sections and so is history and world affairs. We can keep India related in one section with few stickey threads rather than all over this site. But mods are doing thier best job and I dont have complain at this moment.

PS: I like Jeypore's threads. If someone does not agree with or brings some heat , it does not mean he wrong or he/she has wrong intensions.

The bad thing is that they didnt even tell the posters before deleting them...
Maybe those threads were too biased, as Pakistan Beautiful thread and Pakistan and development thread were almost saturated.
IIRC India and Development thread had 17000 views, in comparison to that Pakistan and development thread has almost 4000 views.
India Beautiful had almost 35000 views.
Maybe this is the reason for there demise. Bandwidth to Indian development was not good according to many.
Those threads were not helping Pakistani posters with their India is full of slums and 70 million people in India are poor and hungry, Indian economy is not as good as Indians make it out to be, etc, arguments.
Sometimes it is better to close the eyes, than seeing the truth.
May God help everyone.

There is only finite amount of bandwidth and moderation. The idea is to keep the focus of the Indian content specific to Pakistan. Threads such as "India Beautiful" etc. are hosted out of very many Indian sites so it did not make sense for us to host them.

We are in the process of clean up so we can keep the focus on what this forum was intended for. Along the way this will help in ease of moderation as well. Removing pictures and threads about India's development does not mean that people here are only interested in talking about conflict.
Sometimes it is better to close the eyes, than seeing the truth.

This indeed is the case sometimes, but not here for the reasons I have stated above.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom