What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

UAE has made a lot of enemies in the region since their intervention in Yemen and Libya so it makes sense why they did this to piss them off and distance themselves away from them.

IMO this move is about survival on the part of UAE. The Beirut attack (and it was just that) scared the UAE which depends heavily on foreign tourism and a reputation for safety and peace. My guess is the US deep state threatened a similar fate to get over any remaining objections.

Ultimately this is about Western Jews maintaining their domination over the white race especially in US. It's not about tiny Israel. The white race were masters of this world for centuries and now they are completely blind to who rules over them. We Muslims recognize the Jews for who they are and they have been unable to penetrate our society and economy as they have the whites. That's why they send their white slaves to attack us directly, or in this case force us to respect them in front of the whites so whites don't get suspicious about the Jews' actions and character.

this was always the case with these american puppets.

where before they had to pretend to save face.

now its reached a point where they have calculated that they can be open Israeli allies without internal opposition. and they are probably right. zionist propaganda and their hatred of shias and Iran is very strong.

what this does though is give trump a "foreign policy victory" for his election campaign. and it takes the next zionist steps in officially getting universal recognition.

there is no such thing as arab solidarity. anyone who believes so is an absolute gullible fool.

I am also saying this as an ahl e hadees, deobandi or whatever myself.
I belong to their group. All my fathers family is divided among them.
I do not classify myself as a sect. But i do share the same views in short.
But dear i am telling you from inside how big of arab bootlickers some of us are. Just like the shia lobbby is loyal to iran more then their own country and you see shia praising iran etc and vice versa.
No problem with any sect.
Just try to be mire loyal to your own country and celebrate our own culture rather then following arab culture.
Being a muslim you dont have to adopt arabic culture. Islam doesnt represents or endorse a culture. Or tell you that a country and its citizen are leaders of ummah.
Everyone can continue to follow their language, culture, food (shun only those that go against islam) and is ok.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................We need more Pakistanis like you..................the problems Pakistan and Pakistanis face are 10x far worst than what ANY of the Arabs or Palestinians are currently going through. Pakistanis need to be loyal to Pakistan ONLY. That's it. End of.

Let's see!
who from pakistani leadership will call to its real masters and will tell them כן אדונינו! אנו מקבלים את הכלל הגדול שלך!
wishfully not but,
if it happens that would be the day of the announced destruction of ideological state of Pakistan!
Hopefully it won't happen but if it happens no matter which pakistani leadership wil be doing that, it automactucly will become a traitor leadership in the eyes and the hearts and minds of 22 billion pakistanis and then it will become the duty of pakistani armed forces must aresst and hang that leader or leadership.
no matter if it's one of them, or not!
no power on earth can let pakistan bow down to greater Israel and its hidden children of Arabian gulf, but now it's clear to visit makah permission Wil be asked from Israel. the new ruler of Arabian dogs

Last edited:
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................We need more Pakistanis like you..................the problems Pakistan and Pakistanis face are 10x far worst than what ANY of the Arabs or Palestinians are currently going through. Pakistanis need to be loyal to Pakistan ONLY. That's it. End of.
If u aren't accepting greater Israel then u ill be attacked from all sides financially, militrky! Are you ready for that and is your leadership has that much ballz?
Or are you already wana bow down to the kingdom of greater Israel!
No matter who says what majority of 22 billion pakistanis will never accept it and no matter who's says what or create as many fake agenda based barratuce in favour of accepting Israel he ill be marked as the worst traitor in pakistan history!

Because Pakistan will rule the Muslim World. InshahAllah

As per Allama Iqbal,

Mir e Arab ko aii thandiii hawa gahan se... meraa watan vohi ha... mera watan vohii ha..
Friend... as per my esteemed hon. Iqbal. In shikwa God states 'your state is such even the jews are ashamed'. That was 100 years ago; it still remains today - where is the state of education - again read Shikwa - 'Education is common but not worthy of any merit'.

Please do not reference a revered poet like Iqbal who I love and cherish with hate.

If u aren't accepting greater Israel then u ill be attacked from all sides financially, militrky! Are you ready for that and is your leadership has that much ballz?
Or are you already wana bow down to the kingdom of greater Israel!
No matter who says what majority of 22 billion pakistanis will never accept it and no matter who's says what or create as many fake agenda based barratuce in favour of accepting Israel he ill be marked as the worst traitor in pakistan history!
Bull.

IMO it is too much to ask for to remove Israeli ppl from there and restore Palestine as it was before creation of the modern Israel state.

This would again mean unrest, war, and innocent ppl will suffer again(whether Palestinians or Israelis or Arabs of surrounding countries). Instead some effort should be made for peace...and the previous and original agreement of 55/45 should be proposed to Palestinians and Israel should accept rather than being hungry for more territory. Either one extreme(to eliminate the Israeli state and create Palestine) or the other(to eliminate Palestine and Israel takes over) will lead to continuous instability and war.
Correct - so such is a paradox. In my opinion, i see a complete assimmulation of Palestine as we know of it. As long as Palestinians are not treated as 3rd class citizens but as a equal citizen of Isreal, that is only way out which i see playing out in the long run.

this was always the case with these american puppets.

where before they had to pretend to save face.

now its reached a point where they have calculated that they can be open Israeli allies without internal opposition. and they are probably right. zionist propaganda and their hatred of shias and Iran is very strong.

what this does though is give trump a "foreign policy victory" for his election campaign. and it takes the next zionist steps in officially getting universal recognition.

there is no such thing as arab solidarity. anyone who believes so is an absolute gullible fool.

Arabs have been backstabbing each other for centuries. Even with the gift of oil they still managed to get enslaved by the white man.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................Anyway, I don't even know why Pakistanis even bother about the "Ummah" when they hardly follow Islam properly anyway...........................:disagree:

Apart from Pakistanis, EVERY OTHER NATION only cares about their own interests, economy and prosperity. It's about time Pakistanis started to do the same. If we don't then in 10-20 years time, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Somalia, the Congo, Liberia and Haiti will look like heaven compared to Pakistan.
Correct, this myth of Ummah is bull. It is a past nostalgia of the past. Only in books it is relegated to.

Unfortunately, I believe every country needs to put its interest and solely its interest first.

What has Ummah kissing gotten Pak? From KSA will kisses ... Jihadi mentality, bloodshed, illiteracy to start off with.

Pak First should be the motto -- sorry i borrow from TiT .

They had relations for years. Nothing is new except it is now open.
UAE is very pragmatic in benefits.
Yes they did, i met many isreali defence engineers over 10 yrs back there.

Back
Top Bottom