What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Not true! All the guns supplied by the ISI to Afghans came from Israel...
Actully ISI wasnt intersted where they been comming from?
as they been dleverd by uncle Sam's CIA but ISI made sure to give it to CHINESE BROTHERS and then make a copy of it which both China and Pakistan can use against situation like THIS?

Last edited:
These petrol pump states will surely alliance with India in destruction tactics over Pakistan. Pakistanis will have to form alliance with Iran, Turkey and Malaysia to counter GCC Arab traitorous ways for Pakistani views of world.
It is better to understand these Arabs than repent later on our Muslim ummah views on Palestine to Kashmir.

Note : Isreal and u.a.e. formalized relations and hence Zionist agenda will be to bring further divide between Pakistan and Arabs oil states in which Pakistan wil have to form it's own group counter.
These Arabs will NEVER fight Isreal.

Last edited:
Actully pakistan has a secret power which can wipe these jew puppies outathis world? sitting in thier little sandy states and wipe them.from the face of world & Out forever?
this is the time to say khush-amad Brother Iran while hotties to March abu Dhabi! Let's see how long Israel and usa can protect them???
pal ... what your language.

If iran is that great, why do you not move there. Most iranians want to run away and when they leave, they start to drink like no ones' business and eat pork.

Why a UAE/Israel peace agreement concerns Pakistan?
It's not just about UAE israel .its about the Israel UAE/SAUDIA india USA alliance that concerns Pakistan.

Not true! All the guns supplied by the ISI to Afghans came from Israel...
Who told you that? Any reference? Even if any thing israeli came in it was via usa..

Correct - so such is a paradox. In my opinion, i see a complete assimmulation of Palestine as we know of it. As long as Palestinians are not treated as 3rd class citizens but as a equal citizen of Isreal, that is only way out which i see playing out in the long run.
Right and that's going to continue the conflict...bcuz in whatever capacity the Palestinians can resist...they will continue to do so.

And theologically speaking...that is foretold in Islam as one of the signs of Armageddon. The whole thing about anti Christ(Dajjal) and the second coming of Christ. So as was foretold...we see happening.

Right and that's going to continue the conflict...bcuz in whatever capacity the Palestinians can resist...they will continue to do so.

And theologically speaking...that is foretold in Islam as one of the signs of Armageddon. The whole thing about anti Christ(Dajjal) and the second coming of Christ. So as was foretold...we see happening.
Yes, that is also what these evangelists are pushing for. Those are real evil.

when will pakistan wake up and follow own interests ? did UAE asked pakistan before recognizing Israel ? keep blindly folowing arabs you pakistanis will loss no one else.
Like Imran Khan said even if entire world recognizes Israel Pakistan won't until Palestinian state is created with Jerusalem as its capital. It's not an Arab issue, it's Islamic issue plain and simple. Also UAE won't achieve anything or get anything from this relationship just like Jordan and Egypt failed apart from few peanuts, they got nothing special in return.

Evangelicals are the most perverted followers of the Christian religion -- I took comparative religion courses during University as it was required, these these clowns spoke as if they wanted a rapture right that second.

Where is Saudi, are they coming next? Pakistan stand-alone in the entire world convey our message that we are not accepting any tyrant nation upon oppressed people. Today, as a Pakistani we have a full understanding how Amidst the fiercest persecution and abuse that the Muslims faced in the earliest Meccan period, the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ would stand without wavering and convey to his followers God’s promise of Islam spreading all over the world. Arab clearly traded Prophet Muhammad ﷺ teaching with worldly material gain.

I was watching some Islamic scholar...give lecture(it was a video on YouTube...and I don't really know this Islamic scholar...so the credibility is not well established).

He was saying that he has travelled to US(met evangelicals there) and at other times and other locations has come into contact with Evangelical clergy...
...something related to debates/work pertaining to religion(bcuz Christianity and Islam share a great deal of commonality).

During this contact...he came to know about how much support Israel enjoys among the Evangelicals...in terms of money and ideological support...we r talking obscene amounts of church money(evangelical pastors are constantly running campaigns and ads asking for donations to the church).
So he inquired further as to why this is so...and the answer he got was that it is necessary for the second coming of the Christ.

So in short...knowing full well how the events of Armageddon will mean utter chaos and death and destruction...they are basically leading the sheep to slaughter.

Friend... as per my esteemed hon. Iqbal. In shikwa God states 'your state is such even the jews are ashamed'. That was 100 years ago; it still remains today - where is the state of education - again read Shikwa - 'Education is common but not worthy of any merit'.

Please do not reference a revered poet like Iqbal who I love and cherish with hate.

Your antics on this thread are raising my eyebrows.

How far will you go to misrepresent Muslims and Pakistan?

Allama Iqbal did say as the brother said and it is part of Islamic belief (ahadith.)

You cannot read one poem of Allama Iqbal and disregard every other one.

I told you shikwa cannot be read without jawab e shikwa.

Then u must take all other series of his like zarb e kaleem, bang e daraa, armaghaz e hijaz, baal e jibril, etc. together to understand his thoughts.

https://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/gk-magazine/iqbal-on-palestine/

I was watching some Islamic scholar...give lecture(it was a video on YouTube...and I don't really know this Islamic scholar...so the credibility is not well established).

He was saying that he has travelled to US(met evangelicals there) and at other times and other locations has come into contact with Evangelical clergy...
...something related to debates/work pertaining to religion(bcuz Christianity and Islam share a great deal of commonality).

During this contact...he came to know about how much support Israel enjoys among the Evangelicals...in terms of money and ideological support...we r talking obscene amounts of church money(evangelical pastors are constantly running campaigns and ads asking for donations to the church).
So he inquired further as to why this is so...and the answer he got was that it is necessary for the second coming of the Christ.

So in short...knowing full well how the events of Armageddon will mean utter chaos and death and destruction...they are basically leading the sheep to slaughter.

Dr. Israr calls the Evangelicals as Zionists, not Christians.

Back
Top Bottom