What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty today worldwide is based on the skin color and racial features of white women because of the colonial legacy left by their nations where they are seen as superior. It’s really a mental thing as well,

Nonsense. Even long before the colonization happend, most cultures correlated beauty with caucasian features and blue/green eyes. You can find that in ancient Mesopotamia, even in Egypt and Greece.

one thing for sure, indians are crazy for white women. news about white tourists getting raped by indian men happens very often.

Any list that doesn't contain countries like Georgia, Brazil, Italy, Spain and Belarus is crap.
Also, Argentinian girls are one of the worst looking ones I've seen, I don't know why Argentina is in that list. Brazilians and Mexicans are the best among Hispanic people.

Nonsense. Even long before the colonization happend, most cultures correlated beauty with caucasian features and blue/green eyes. You can find that in ancient Mesopotamia, even in Egypt and Greece.

No such thing, each region and nation pre-colonization standard of beauty was based on their own kind. Just look at certain fetishes in certain regions which are not found in standard text of beauty in the west, in China women with small twisted feet were favorable, in Africa women with large buttocks were seen as the ideal body and so on. The notion that European standard beauty has always existed is hogwash. It is literally a recent phenomenon. Also in ancient Egypt pre- Ptolemaic dynasty, western beauty was nowhere to be found. If you look at the ancient Egyptian painting in the early dynasties of the empire, you will see them being proud of their darker roots and natural features.

Not really, the only difference is wealth. Those nations that listed are financially well off this meaning the women are fed better and they have more money to spend on their looks. They are certainly not on average better

Ukraine isn't wealthy, an average Ukrainian has a much lower purchase power parity than an Iranian. Neither is Argentina or Russia. Both are upper middle-income countries.
The list is inconsistent I think. Ukrainians and Russians both are Slavic, so why Ukrainians are ranked first and Russians are ranked 6th? Why you don't find Belarussian people in the list? They are Slavic as well.
The list doesn't make sense at all. For example in New York, you got all types of different races. Some girls look awesome, some girls look like crap. I don't know how they've come up with such a stupid list.

Rich and war-less countries usually breed better looking creatures. They consumed good nutritious food and vitamin supplements at tender age and worry free. They are taller and healthier as well. Good educations and wide spread social mediums make them aware their mannerisms and external appearances. They also have time and leisure to care for their personal hygiene.

Just look at those healthy and beautiful kids in rich cities!

Nothing else but a disrecpting research about women. If we look to advirtesements we see only nice and beutiful women that even has nothing to do with the advirtesment. If we look to the high superiour western mode, we nothing else see but disprecting and pushing women to take of clothes so the men will watch with open mounth and slime on it etc. etc.

The true woman is the woman that keeps her beuti for her husband only and not for other men.

to be honest i cant tell between ukrainian and swedish or any other european. but i think some of the yound women are beutifull. but somehow i aint so much attracted to them as other indian men i think. somehow only punjabi women make me turn my face to look at them. best women are punjabi women in whole world. i aint atracted to pointy chins and too small lips and yellow hair or blue eyes. neither i m atracted much to africans or chinese types

What he says isn't completely nonsense. The idea of the superior white race has somehow infected the world. You don't see Italians, Spanish, Portuguese or even French girls in the list, while they are much more beautiful than, say, Swedish girls if you ask me.
During the strong period of Roman empire, the Mediterranean race was considered superior because they had fair skin, not so white like Celtic people, not so dark like negroid race, and they were pretty much dominant over the world militarily and scientifically. Much of it has to do with the significant dominance of the British empire over the world in late 19th and early 20th century.

To hell with this list if it doesn’t have Sadia Khan’s name!:angry:
391050_216360091773185_112875742121621_465076_1448155789_n.jpg

Pakistani Afghani Iranian Turkish are the best imo
Lmao Iranian girls can get all the plastic surgeries in the whole wide world but their faces will still look manlier than men’s. Even Iranian guys are ‘prettier’ than Iranian girls.:lol:

Lmao Iranian girls can get all the plastic surgeries in the whole wide world but their faces will still look manlier than men’s. Even Iranian guys are ‘prettier’ than Iranian girls.:lol:

Why? Have Iranian girls traumatized and pissed you off so badly like this because you weren't their type? :lol:

Why? Have Iranian girls traumatized and pissed you off so badly like this because you weren't their type? :lol:

All the jokes aside, any list would not make sense. Beauty is highly subjective, so a definite answer of which country has the most beautiful women is hard to come by.

So, it all comes down to a matter of taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom