What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the jokes aside, any list would not make sense. Beauty is highly subjective, so a definite answer of which country has the most beautiful women is hard to come by.

So, it all comes down to a matter of taste.

That's true, no one would challenge that Cloakedvessel. :agree:

Why? Have Iranian girls traumatized and pissed you off so badly like this because you weren't their type? :lol:

Nah, I’m just calling ‘an Iranian girl an Iranian girl’. In fact, some Iranian girls have sent me add requests on a social network but that doesn’t change the fact that they are manly looking. And it’s not that I’m not their type, they are not my type. :smokin:

Nah, I’m just calling ‘an Iranian girl an Iranian girl’. In fact, some Iranian girls have sent me add requests on a social network but that doesn’t change the fact that they are manly looking. And it’s not that I’m not their type, they are not my type. :smokin:

LOL. They will never send an add request to you for obvious reasons that everyone knows :lol: And they'll harshly deny any of your add requests. The truth revealed, you got traumatized by an Iranian girl so badly like this :lol:
They'll scream purple from hundred miles if someone likes you tries to get close to them. You're simply not their type, and will be let down so badly and harshly. :lol:

And as you know, the world doesn't care what you think, if you want to know what the world thinks about Iranian girls, you need to ask people that have seen Iranian girls, surely Iranian girl would ever dare to go to Pakistan. Never, ever. So you're completely clueless of what you're talking about. :lol:

LOL. They will never send an add request to you for obvious reasons that everyone knows :lol: And they'll harshly deny any of your add requests. The truth revealed, you got traumatized by an Iranian girl so badly like this :lol:
They'll scream purple from hundred miles if someone likes you tries to get close to them. You're simply not their type, and will be let down so badly and harshly. :lol:

And as you know, the world doesn't care what you think, if you want to know what the world thinks about Iranian girls, you need to ask people that have seen Iranian girls, surely Iranian girl would ever dare to go to Pakistan. Never, ever. So you're completely clueless of what you're talking about. :lol:

I have seen and have personally interacted with many Indian-Iranian couples. If your'e going to adopt a racial approach, i might as well get this out into the open. I don't know about Pakistan though.

one thing for sure, indians are crazy for white women. news about white tourists getting raped by indian men happens very often.

We also love girls with color evoked by light that stimulates both the L and M (long and medium wavelength) cone cells of the retina about equally, with no significant stimulation of the S (short-wavelength) cone cells.[2] Light with a wavelength of 570–590 nm. :lol::lol:

ukrainian girls are best....i've seen myself here in kiev....

:smitten:...........

I have seen and have personally interacted with many Indian-Iranian couples. If your'e going to adopt a racial approach, i might as well get this out into the open. I don't know about Pakistan though.

You could get this out into the open as well if you want, then I'll get this into the open as well. :lol: But the fact that the guy is obviously lying and is a troll won't be changed. So don't bu11 in or else if you did you would be responded accordingly.

LOL. They will never send an add request to you for obvious reasons that everyone knows.
Lol I’m not gay.:no:

And they'll harshly deny any of your add requests. The truth revealed, you got traumatized by an Iranian girl so badly like this
They'll scream purple from hundred miles if someone likes you tries to get close to them. You're simply not their type, and will be let down so badly and harshly.

Blah blah blah. PM me if you want a proof that I’ve friend requests from Iranian girls. And it’s them who sent the requests.

And as you know, the world doesn't care what you think,
I’m not sure about the world but I don’t care what you think of me. And if you don’t care about my opinion on how Iranian girls look why are you on fire then? :azn:

if you want to know what the world thinks about Iranian girls, you need to ask people that have seen Iranian girls,
A very close friend of mine has had lots of trips to Iran to ‘do’ his ‘classified’ work and Iranian ‘gu....’. He has shared lots of true stories with me.;)

surely Iranian girl would ever dare to go to Pakistan. Never, ever. So you're completely clueless of what you're talking about

They aren’t welcome here anyway.:taz:

You could get this out into the open as well if you want, then I'll get this into the open as well. :lol: But the fact that the guy is obviously lying and is a troll won't be changed. So don't bu11 in or else if you did you would be responded accordingly.

My apologies, I scrolled back to the previous posts.

I regret posting anything. The guy had it coming.

I love women from Sweden... Tall , slim , Blonde , blue eyes , open minded , Liberal :)

Swedish-Girl-flag.jpg
What??? I didn't know Swedish women were blue!! :woot:

Seriously, this one looks like she's an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy!!
thinking-about-you-007.gif

@ Friendly Troll.

You are not being very friendly at all.

And yes I think there are many beautiful women in Pakistan, and I am attracted to them.

In the US i interact with many different types of girls.

There are several factors to a woman besides looks.

I would say their culture, personality, ect.

I've seen hot blondes around here in NY, but when they get close their body odor is complete turn off. :lol:

Lol I’m not gay.
You are not gay, but you're not the type of man that a girl wants to befriend you either :lol:

Blah blah blah. PM me if you want a proof that I’ve friend requests from Iranian girls. And it’s them who sent the requests.
I can't PM you, you could add me on yahoo if you want: some1.new4u@yahoo.com

I’m not sure about the world but I don’t care what you think of me. And if you don’t care about my opinion on how Iranian girls look why are you on fire then?
I'm not on fire, all it takes to do is to use google and since how they think of Iranian girls. :lol: Anyone who has resided in Persian populated areas in foreign countries could confirm. :lol:

A very close friend of mine has had lots of trips to Iran to ‘do’ his ‘classified’ work and Iranian ‘gu....’. He has shared lots of true stories with me.
No, sorry. We don't issue visas easily to foreigners, especially for lots of trips. And your friend could do no classify work as far as I know in Iran. It's all your foolish fantasies to cure your complexes I think :lol:

They aren’t welcome here anyway.
Of course they are. :lol: Another obvious fact that doesn't need to be stated.

I'm on Yahoo messenger. Get online over there and we'll discuss this in full details:lol:

My apologies, I scrolled back to the previous posts.

I regret posting anything. The guy had it coming.

Thanks for understanding.

If ur Ummah brother called it White Eurpoean Bias , what shpoud I cal ur post? Muslim Bias??? Grow up _______ _ B , U were all Indians before the f****** Invadors from central Asia...:devil:

There is a difference between Pakistani look and Indian look. You show your ignorance. It was nothing to do with Ummah brothers or Muslim bias it is my preference.

Why? Have Iranian girls traumatized and pissed you off so badly like this because you weren't their type? :lol:

I think he is probably gay.

Not too bad either lol

Arian man I saw you giving him your Yahoo add. Man this guy is prob gay what are you doing man lol

I think he is probably gay.

He's a troll who have gotten pissed off and traumatized by girls because of being too perverted I guess. :lol:

Arian man I saw you giving him your Yahoo add. Man this guy is prob gay what are you doing man lol

It's OK Aryan. He isn't going to contact me, as he hasn't contacted me yet. (I've given him my Yahoo addie and I'm online on Yahoo right now). Even if he did, I know how to deal with him properly and make him sit on his place brother.

By the way, Aryan, do you have Yahoo? If yes, let's keep in touch over there brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom