What's new

ULFA slams Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US will support the Khalistan movement.

Sure it will. Wishful thinking gets you only that far. China will support ULFA, US will support Khalistan and Pak will support LeT. The baniya will still get rich and I'll still be filling my swimming pool with water that should have gone to you Bdians. :omghaha:

Americans don't play like quaint Bdians.

Although..you can always petition them to do so. Their own court caught the poor chap and shackled him. Forgive us if we aren't too intimidated. Grand strategy is not your cup of tea. Best of luck dealing with the yanks though when they get Merkel to follow suite and withdraw GSP privileges.
I told BDf that the US would move to withdraw its own accorded GSP privileges a month back if its conditions on the subsidies and the IPRs were not met and about the ULFA just a week back. He didn't believe me. Lets see who shafts you now.

They are misguided but blood is blood and so we must not harm them..well not too much.

We shall rent out ships to them to take them to their alternative abode. :kiss3:

Although there is nothing much left to post on topic. Another victory for the evil bharoti chanakyan. :flame:

Using ships will be complete waste of resources , instead I refer this ..... :D . I have been advocating its use for a very long time .

37983378_2d58b41817.jpg

They jump over the fence , we will pump them over the fence .....

Using ships will be complete waste of resources , instead I refer this ..... :D . I have been advocating its use for a very long time .

37983378_2d58b41817.jpg

They jump over the fence , we will pump them over the fence .....

Can we have a multi-barrel model of these things...numbers are too high!! :yahoo:

it's an open secret now that the india playing dice there and gambling withe the us and the pakistans interest

Oh poking about a bit here and there- that we were doing even in taliban times- after all Northern Af was even then under the NA and they were close to India. So? Does this have some baring on my statement that we do not intervene in the affairs of BD, BD is a sovereign nation according to you, right?

so you agreed that the india involve others internal matter :)
Oh poking about a bit here and there- that we were doing even in taliban times- after all Northern Af was even then under the NA and they were close to India? So?

so you agreed that the india involve others internal matter :)

On invitation by the legitimate authority in Af recognized by the UN, so atm it is not an intervention. And earlier there was no UN recognized authority in Af. So nope, there was no intervention. A subtle legal nuance but an essential one. So no there is no such agreement in my previous posts. Anything else?

lol bro you adit your post! and read again what have you post!it clearly justify intervension.why you need to be close with the NA.they were not the AF goverment! :rofl: QUOTE=Dillinger;4468541]Oh poking about a bit here and there- that we were doing even in taliban times-
Code:
after all Northern Af was even then under the NA and they were close to India.
So? Does this have some baring on my statement that we do not intervene in the affairs of BD, BD is a sovereign nation according to you, right?[/QUOTE]

lol bro you adit your post! and read again what have you post!it clearly justify intervension.why you need to be close with the NA.they were not the AF goverment! :rofl: QUOTE=Dillinger;4468541]Oh poking about a bit here and there- that we were doing even in taliban times-
Code:
after all Northern Af was even then under the NA and they were close to India.
So? Does this have some baring on my statement that we do not intervene in the affairs of BD, BD is a sovereign nation according to you, right?

Nor was the taliban..intervention can only be ascertained if their is a legitimate government who's sovereign rights and prerogatives are being countermanded. I told you to take cognizance of that legal fact. Lack of cogency and coherence seems to be the theme in this thread. So yet again, anything else?

Bangladesh after long supporting a terrorist org will now start to feel the heat. Better they start dismantling infrastructure for ULFA in Bangladesh, and stop supporting them. Good for both countries, particularly seeing ULFA have started to their original stance of deporting foreigners.

:omghaha:

Mate,last year BDians got spanked in Assam.For every Bodo they killed 9-10 BDians were killed.:)

Not a one to be proud of. Though this issue highlighted the illegal migration problem openly for the first time, killings should be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom