What's new

Untold Story of East Pakistan 1971

Lets see is Bangladesh going through a war? Did Bangladesh have one of the worst floods in history happen to them? Does Bangladesh have neighboring country whose been in war for decades now? Does Bangladesh have a hostile neighbor who is trying their best to undermine them? Does Bangladesh have the US breathing down their neck? Is Bangladesh a multi-ethnic/religious country?

So like a typical indian troll, you don't look at the circumstances of things but just want to spew hatred against Pakistan.

Conclusion: you fail

Apart from the floods all the other problems you mention are a result of Pakistan's own policies. And floods, Bangladesh has seen much worse and many more than what Pakistan has..

Apart from the floods all the other problems you mention are a result of Pakistan's own policies. And floods, Bangladesh has seen much worse and many more than what Pakistan has..

Quite right.
Apart from floods, Bangladesh also frequently gets ravaged by cyclones and hurricanes. And everytime, the people of BD somewhat recover after each hit by nature. What is Dance griping about, he and his fellow citizens have'nt experienced much compared to this.

hello, i wanna ask, when did the political strive became a weapon to make separate states??, this problem could have been resolved peacefully, but your mujeeb became the traitor and asked hindus for their help???

when u become irritated from some fsmily members of your homes, do you call the enemies inside your home, and demand 'separation', u bargained from the enemies and believe me you are paying for it, still today...

remember, there had been no bangladesh if there had been no pakistan... do you know how many unarmed urdu speakers were killed by muktis, the men were 'kidnapped' and tortured to death never to be seen again, many talented, professional, educated people, cream of east pakistan were ruthlessly killed by bengalis!!!

there is a proverb, united we stand divided we fall, and that goes to east pakistan or bangladesh...

for bangladesh strategic position with india sorrounding its 85% outside, i dont see bangla standing up to it, any time soon like 5-6 decades atleast minimum

there were countless bengalis who made pakistan, and worked in pakistan government, had positions as president, prime minister, and just because an all pakistan government were not handed over to the bengalis, bengalis became angry..., i am also disgusted to know no punjabi, no afghani, no balochi, no sindhi was made an official language of pakistan, and it was these back stabbing people, whose language was made a national language besides urdu and still they remained unhappy... i should say good ridance.. sooner than later..
absolutely right,for these kind of ungrateful work and traitorness of bangalis our beloved country devided.wish quaid was alive this time,bengali did a completely ungrateful work

I agree. No point of bickering about 40 year old history. Lets move on and build better future for this generation and generation next.

no point in past apportioning blames. sometimes brothers fight. Does not change the fact we are brothers. We must move on and allways if possible help and support each other.

absolutely right,for these kind of ungrateful work and traitorness of bangalis our beloved country devided.wish quaid was alive this time,bengali did a completely ungrateful work

Ungratefull to who??? We gave you the country called Pakistan and started taking panga with us??? Who was ungratefull here. Bengali should had been the only national language of Pakistan (being the majority) and Urdu should had been banned in United Pakistan as it was the language of slaves of Moghul and was a disgrace to the whole Pakistan.

no point in past apportioning blames. sometimes brothers fight. Does not change the fact we are brothers. We must move on and allways if possible help and support each other.

Again, we are not brothers. Thank your Indian brothers for saving 90,000 of your soldiers from an otherwise certain massacre.

Our relation in the future will be limited to trade. We don't need support from ISI to destabilize BD; our politicians are doing the job. :P

one can go against his country ,his government.lakin dushman k sath mil kar ,apni hi mulq ke sath gaddari !!
jo log har tarah se dushman hai.. jo log hamari mulk ki kayi masoomon ki Janey li ,un logon ka sath dena ,yeh toh
nafarmani k barabar hai.problem agar bhutto,yahya ny kia,toh theek hai...go against them.lakin jo pakistan ham logon ko ek ajaad mulk di,us k against movement !! ye to galat baat hai . realy realy astonishinh ,pakistan gave us country,unity,honor of official language......aur bangal ny is ke badle mein kya kia,sirf gaddari & nothing.lakin bangal ka bhi qasoor nahi,they were brainwashed by india.pray to allah,now they get some brain .
pakistan paindabad,quaid e azam zindabad.

one can go against his country ,his government.lakin dushman k sath mil kar ,apni hi mulq ke sath gaddari !!
jo log har tarah se dushman hai.. jo log hamari mulk ki kayi masoomon ki Janey li ,un logon ka sath dena ,yeh toh
nafarmani k barabar hai.problem agar bhutto,yahya ny kia,toh theek hai...go against them.lakin jo pakistan ham logon ko ek ajaad mulk di,us k against movement !! ye to galat baat hai . realy realy astonishinh ,pakistan gave us country,unity,honor of official language......aur bangal ny is ke badle mein kya kia,sirf gaddari & nothing.lakin bangal ka bhi qasoor nahi,they were brainwashed by india.pray to allah,now they get some brain .

Hey man, if you are addressing to non Urdu speaker try to use a language which can be iterpreted by them.

Whatever I could I understood, my answer is that, Bengalis could never take control of the entire Pakistan as West Pakistani eshtablishment, politics, and army were in the same side and were sharing the same pies. While Bengalis were fighting againsta military, west pakistani politicians were using military against those bengalis. So it was acutally the west Pakistan eshtablishment which were did all the gaddhari.

Again, we are not brothers. Thank your Indian brothers for saving 90,000 of your soldiers from an otherwise certain massacre.

Our relation in the future will be limited to trade. We don't need support from ISI to destabilize BD; our politicians are doing the job. :P

1st part of My signature......

all the muslims (bealivers) are brother.and the relationship of our brotherhood from ancient time .so pakistanis are our brother,were our brother and will always be our brother.they are the elder brother of us,no fact can change this.one can blame guiltiers but cannot the innocents.so people must stop saying wrong against pakistan & pakistanis. :smokin: ...

Guys when there are arguments in a house clearly enemies will take advantage. Yes there were individuals in pakistan like bhutto who we can rightly apportion blame to. however I remember my father who has passed away now have east pakistanis now bangladeshis freinds who loved each other and supportive of each other. The bulk of people never had any benefit or say in the matter and its important we dont forget that

Please change your flag. You have absolutely no right to display that flag. Our fathers have created that flag and liberated BD 40 years ago. I hold a strong grudge against AL for politicizing the issue of Razakar trials by declaring general amnesty for you guys back in the days. What you are saying is an act of treason in itself. You ought to be behind bars, Razakar.

Hey man, if you are addressing to non Urdu speaker try to use a language which can be iterpreted by them.

Whatever I could I understood, my answer is that, Bengalis could never take control of the entire Pakistan as West Pakistani eshtablishment, politics, and army were in the same side and were sharing the same pies. While Bengalis were fighting againsta military, west pakistani politicians were using military against those bengalis. So it was acutally the west Pakistan eshtablishment which were did all the gaddhari.
well, i liked a Golam Azom quote.... 1st time in history we saw majority portion is getting seperated from minority.........

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

all the muslims (bealivers) are brother.and the relationship of our brotherhood from ancient time .so pakistanis are our brother,were our brother and will always be our brother.they are the elder brother of us,no fact can change this.one can blame guiltiers but cannot the innocents.so people must stop saying wrong against pakistan & pakistanis. :smokin: ...
Why are they elder brothers?

Back
Top Bottom