What's new

Untold Story of East Pakistan 1971

Nope, there's more than just that, however i will not mention those reasons here because i'm afraid i might offend a lot of people here, however history is witness to the fact that we don't have anything in common.

what are you talking about we share a lot of things, struggle against British , common history , Islam and much more.

I don't have trouble if bangla is separate country they are still our brothers , further more i don't consider India as enemy once we solve issues we should form a block like eu, learn from past and make future better.

Geo Pakistan.

what are you talking about we share a lot of things, struggle against British , common history , Islam and much more.

It seems some people can't leave the past. In the end the above mentioned could not keep East united with the West, which proves my point, we have nothing in common.

I don't have trouble if bangla is separate country they are still our brothers
:lol: Brothers, but what Brothers? Which Brothers? Stop making yourself look like a desperate person who's trying to seek friends. And FYI, most bangalis, and i mean MAJORITY bangalis despise us and even hate us, we are and we should reciprocate.

further more i don't consider India as enemy once we solve issues

And how will we resolve these issues?? You seem to forget or overlook the status quo. India isn't letting go of Kashmir anytime soon, on top of that they are building dams on the rivers through which our farmlands receive water, and what are you going to do about it? Sing songs of "brotherhood" :lol:.

we should form a block like eu,
Yeah, already tried that in the form of "SAARC", didn't work.

learn from past and make future better.
Maybe the better future your talking about is the one in which india dominates Pakistan, but sorry, not all Pakistanis share your appeasing view.

And what's this got to do with the topic at hand???? Nice try but Its my personal matter who i sympathize with, not any of your business.

Says a lot about one's views :lol:

It seems some people can't leave the past. In the end the above mentioned could not keep East united with the West, which proves my point, we have nothing in common.

Culturally, yes they are different.

:lol: Brothers, but what Brothers? Which Brothers? Stop making yourself look like a desperate person who's trying to seek friends. And FYI, most bangalis, and i mean MAJORITY bangalis despise us and even hate us, we are and we should reciprocate.

Wrong.

And how will we resolve these issues?? You seem to forget or overlook the status quo. India isn't letting go of Kashmir anytime soon, on top of that they are building dams on the rivers through which our farmlands receive water, and what are you going to do about it? Sing songs of "brotherhood" :lol:.

Where did Kashmir come from all of the sudden?

Did its job during Ziaur Rahman's time.

Maybe the better future your talking about is the one in which india dominates Pakistan, but sorry, not all Pakistanis share your appeasing view.

No one said that.

United not always mean a single country.

Yes brothers , we consider it and will continue to think it whatever you say or some peoples hate cannot change it.

Our government has not put up issues politically , issues could be solved with talks , they are human and understand a language , we have lived thousands of years together , these small issues could be solved , but as pakistani nation first we must gather strength and unite.

Yes you can have different viewpoint but, "india dominates Pakistan" ?? when did i said this thing ?

Says a lot about one's views

And what does it have to do with the topic? Or is it just a desperate attempt on your part?

Culturally, yes they are different.
More than culturally.

No, its right.

Where did Kashmir come from all of the sudden?
Didn't you even bother checking who my post was in reply to before you quoted me???

Did its job during Ziaur Rahman's time.
Don't know who's that, but it aint doing its job now and hasn't made a difference in the region.

No one said that.

And no one was replying to you, at least not the post that you quoted, but i'm guessing you didn't bother checking who it was in reply to.

United not always mean a single country.
But we don't need unity, at least not with them.

Yes brothers , we consider it and will continue to think it whatever you say or some peoples hate cannot change it.
Alright, then pack your bags and move to bangladesh, enjoy the rest of your life with your brothers, i'm sure they have reserved a spot for you in the UN refugee camp where they have placed all of the Urdu speakers.

Our government has not put up issues politically , issues could be solved with talks , they are human and understand a language , we have lived thousands of years together , these small issues could be solved , but as pakistani nation first we must gather strength and unite.
Please display your real flags and don't embarrass the rest of Pakistan.

Yes you can have different viewpoint but, "india dominates Pakistan" ?? when did i said this thing ?

You said you wanted EU but South Asian version, so don't you want india to dominate?? Since apparently india is the bigger nation both in terms of economy and population wise, i'm guessing you don't understand how a EU system works.

absolutely right,for these kind of ungrateful work and traitorness of bangalis our beloved country devided.wish quaid was alive this time,bengali did a completely ungrateful work

Look, who's talking about ungratefulness!! :rofl:

BTW I would love to have a video/article by Hamid Mir on this issue from my beloved Pakistani friends here!! :azn:

But we don't need unity, at least not with them.
Alright, then pack your bags and move to bangladesh, enjoy the rest of your life with your brothers, i'm sure they have reserved a spot for you in the UN refugee camp where they have placed all of the Urdu speakers.

Your drunk or funny ?

Please display your real flags and don't embarrass the rest of Pakistan.
when you don't have any thing positive to say you will say this stupidity ?

You said you wanted EU but South Asian version, so don't you want india to dominate?? Since apparently india is the bigger nation both in terms of economy and population wise, i'm guessing you don't understand how a EU system works.

Why should a country dominate other one,
japan is the very small country but it dominates world economy ? you know why because they are honest to their nation not hypocrites like you are ....

Your drunk or funny ?
:lol: I see your frustration is coming out now!!! Desperate now are we, eh???

when you don't have any thing positive to say you will say this stupidity ?
Yeah i suggest you look in the mirror first, your the one who's resorting to personal attacks by calling me "drunk", so its you who has nothing positive to say.

Why should a country dominate other one japan is the very small country but it dominates world economy ?

Wow, you really don't have a clue as to what your talking about now do you?? You went from talking about the EU (European Union) to Japan? Japan is not even in Europe, its in Asia, and neither was i talking about Japan.

And secondly, for example, the EU countries refrained from giving Turkey membership into EU due to Turkey's larger Muslim population,the same can be applied to india in a South Asian EU (if ever there is one, which is highly unlikely).

you know why because they are honest to their nation

And neither are they appeasers.

not hypocaust like you are ....
Hypocaust??? WTF are you even on about. :lol:

:lol: I see your frustration is coming out now!!! Desperate now are we, eh???
Yeah i suggest you look in the mirror first, your the one who's resorting to personal attacks by calling me "drunk", so its you who has nothing positive to say.
Wow, you really don't have a clue as to what your talking about now do you?? You went from talking about the EU (European Union) to Japan? Japan is not even in Europe, its in Asia, and neither was i talking about Japan.
And secondly, for example, the EU countries refrained from giving Turkey membership into EU due to Turkey's larger Muslim population,the same can be applied to india in a South Asian EU.
And neither are they appeasers.
Hypocaust??? WTF are you even on about. :lol:

whole post is senseless and pointless plus just a personal attack.

And what does it have to do with the topic? Or is it just a desperate attempt on your part?

More than culturally.

No, its right.

Didn't you even bother checking who my post was in reply to before you quoted me???

Don't know who's that, but it aint doing its job now and hasn't made a difference in the region.

And no one was replying to you, at least not the post that you quoted, but i'm guessing you didn't bother checking who it was in reply to.

Yeah, circular logic. That's the bottom line in pretty much all of your discussions :lol:

Yeah, circular logic. That's the bottom line in pretty much all of your discussions

Another one liner poster:lol:!!! ^^^, man, is that you in your picture? I feel sad for the camera that took your picture, it probably dysfunctions now.

Lol, says the person who can post no better than a one liner/rant. :lol:

Next time, come back with a proper argument!!!!!:tup:

Hooo argement i cant see a single in your post .

my-name-is-gunner-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom