What's new

US HR Watch urges Indian govt to probe killings along Bangladesh border

So Shamelessly Indians Support the Rape and Murder on name of Indian Nationalism. Lowest of Mankind.

You too... refer to my post above. I am sure you remembered this incident just a few days ago when a few Balouchs were killed on sea.

Secularism doesn't mean that my country has to accept millions of illegal migrants.
Will you please stop this illegal immigration crap? Read another thread. 1000 people, mostly cattle traders, have been killed in the last ten years. But, you guys always claim about illegal immigration from BD. BD people go to middle-east, where there is money, and not to India as illegal entrants.

Will you please stop this illegal immigration crap? Read another thread. 1000 people, mostly cattle traders, have been killed in the last ten years. But, you guys always claim about illegal immigration from BD. BD people go to middle-east, where there is money, and not to India as illegal entrants.

Tell that to my friend's maid who is an illegal Bangladeshi immigrant, and who lives in an area in Delhi where many such people live. I would appreciate it if these people shared your sentiment and didn't come here.

Besides, I mentioned it in the context of Assam's changed demography due to illegal immigration, so no need to get hot. I don't have much to say about these killings - I have seen enough of our police to know that they are capable of this. Whether they do this or not, I don't know. Perhaps a joint investigation and proper fencing is in order.

Tell that to my friend's maid who is an illegal Bangladeshi immigrant, and who lives in an area in Delhi where many such people live. I would appreciate it if these people shared your sentiment and didn't come here.

Besides, I mentioned it in the context of Assam's changed demography due to illegal immigration, so no need to get hot. I don't have much to say about these killings - I have seen enough of our police to know that they are capable of this. Whether they do this or not, I don't know. Perhaps a joint investigation and proper fencing is in order.

Your friend should hire a maid from the largest asian slum located in Bombay. Stop this stupid claim and stick to the topic of this thread if you have the nerve.

Your friend should hire a maid from the largest asian slum located in Bombay. Stop this stupid claim and stick to the topic of this thread if you have the nerve.

Stupid claim, is it? I guess you know more about the maid than she herself :what:

The Bombay slum people will work in Bombay, why should they come to Delhi?

I already said what I had to say in my previous post.

Secularism doesn't mean that my country has to accept millions of illegal migrants. The fact that this will alter the demography significantly is only one aspect of it. Even if the migrants were to be Hindus, it would still be very problematic.

Plus, no matter how secular a country is, no-one likes the possibility of their becoming a minority in their own state/region. When it happens very fast, it is worse.

Among those killed are Bangladeshis minor children, farmeres when they were working in thier own field, fisherman who were fishing on river, Some cattle traders who were returning Bangladesh after puchasing cattle from india. Its important to note indians too their money, cattle and then killed them. And now you brining fictitious migration propaganda to cover indian crime. Do you know how many indians make living out of over half a billion dollars cattle trade from Bangladesh? If anything these Bangladeshis are enabling many indians make living with their cattle trade. Bangladeshis are not migrating to india, indians are just labeling their minority muslims as Bangladeshis for despicable "eliminate poor" reduction scheme. Just like india treat their poor dalits. So dont derail the topic with stupid propaganda stick to the topic.

Among those killed are Bangladeshis minor children, farmeres when they were working in thier own field, fisherman who were fishing on river, Some cattle traders who were returning Bangladesh after puchasing cattle from india. Its important to note indians too their money, cattle and then killed them. And now you brining fictitious migration propaganda to cover indian crime. Do you know how many indians make living out of over half a billion dollars cattle trade from Bangladesh? If anything these Bangladeshis are enabling many indians make living with their cattle trade. Bangladeshis are not migrating to india, indians are just labeling their minority muslims as Bangladeshis for despicable "eliminate poor" reduction scheme. Just like india treat their poor dalits. So dont derail the topic with stupid propaganda stick to the topic.

Yes, I can leave the thread open to your propaganda, no?

Anyway, if you had read my post after the one you quoted, you would have found where I stand on the killings. Maybe you should focus less on my "propaganda"? :frown:

And what do we do? Let u guys smuggle cattle and trade fake currency?

Just google to find out how many illegal Bangladeshi immigrants are in India.

The motto of the BSF seems to be dead until proven guilty. In other words, whether someone is a smuggler or counterfeiter can be determined after the person has been shot in the back.

Actually my suggestion of arming Bangladeshi villagers near the border is very pragmatic. If the government cannot protect its own citizens then the villagers have every right to try to defend themselves and they should be assisted by provision of weapons.

I think this idea of me hating India is a convenient propaganda ploy. Since Indians cannot counter my arguments they have to make it appear that my views are irrational.

If BSF has resorted to uncalled force and killed some Bangaleshis, then it is surely a matter of grave seriousness and I condemn it.

Is there a method in this? Is only BSF doing this without provocation?
Whats their interest?

If only BSF is doing so? Why doesnt the other side also do the same?

.....I want to know your views.

Killing is done by india and and indians are supporting it. And you accusing victims of "india hate"? There should be some decency in human and civil behaviour, Indians coming up with "india hate" concoction should look at indian acts.

Nice spin to my whole bloody argument.....go read it again and if you cannot comprehend even simple english then i cannot help.....B/w i challenge you to show me a single phrase where you get this inclination that i am supporting killings....

Actually my suggestion of arming Bangladeshi villagers near the border is very pragmatic. If the government cannot protect its own citizens then the villagers have every right to try to defend themselves and they should be assisted by provision of weapons.

What you are calling as pragmatic solution is the most stupid that one can share....You yourself has said that BD govt. don't care for the villagers(which i don't adhere to)...if that is true then tell me how these villagers are going to counter a professional and well-trained force like BSF???? If they follow you ill-advice the number will easily jump from 1000 to 10,000..period...Strange that you yourself don't wanna took arms against BSF for the fear of getting killed but suggesting the same to villagers....

If you want to help then take up the cause. Use media to highlight this, put pressure on your govt to take up the cause..One this becomes people's voive BD govt will have to listen....There are many other way's of actually working towards a solution than spewing venom and issuing blanket statements like take up arms or what not, no????

I think this idea of me hating India is a convenient propaganda ploy. Since Indians cannot counter my arguments they have to make it appear that my views are irrational.

I challenge you to show me a single argument that has not been countered here??? There is no propaganda and i am using your hatred towards India as any excuse....I have given you my explanation of why your idea is stupid, now it is you who should counter it(which you have done and i am replying again)....

What you are calling as pragmatic solution is the most stupid that one can share....You yourself has said that BD govt. don't care for the villagers(which i don't adhere to)...if that is true then tell me how these villagers are going to counter a professional and well-trained force like BSF???? If they follow you ill-advice the number will easily jump from 1000 to 10,000..period...Strange that you yourself don't wanna took arms against BSF for the fear of getting killed but suggesting the same to villagers....

If you want to help then take up the cause. Use media to highlight this, put pressure on your govt to take up the cause..One this becomes people's voive BD govt will have to listen....There are many other way's of actually working towards a solution than spewing venom and issuing blanket statements like take up arms or what not, no????

I challenge you to show me a single argument that has not been countered here??? There is no propaganda and i am using your hatred towards India as any excuse....I have given you my explanation of why your idea is stupid, now it is you who should counter it(which you have done and i am replying again)....

I am already a target. I don't need to be on the border waiting for an attack. Everyday is a risk for me.

I am sure if the BSF cowards knew that if they shoot unprovoked or without reason that the villagers would return fire the incidents of border killings would come down dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom