What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

I have seen india my friend, believe me when I say - no body is jealous of you, not even Ethiopian's.

@killswitch

now remember wat i just wrote above ... :)

just njoy these jealous .. burning ones,,, :)

This message has been deleted by AgNoStIc MuSliM.
Reason
trolling - When the same type of troll posting and bashing is done to Pakistans forces the same mod actually does something about it.

Hey buddy! Relax and don't get too sentimental! You are on a Pakistani Defence Forum, for God's sake. You go by their rules.
look-at-this-069.gif
Period!

Like them, you don't have the 'license to kill'! So there's no point bellyaching. If you think you're being given a raw deal here, then I suggest you migrate to the Indian Defence Forum. But then you'll miss out on all the fun!
a-wink.gif

But I've gotta admit that this site gives me all the latest news and good discussions too (never mind the trolls! They are a dime a dozen, not only here but other forums too!) Its up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Cheers!

source is pretty legit......indians should imporve the conditions rather than living in denial

look at this dirty indian submarine from inside...look at the periscope and the paint on it.......looks like the captain trys to bite it
plus the uniform...it looks like sweepers are employed to run this boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
look at this dirty indian submarine from inside...look at the periscope and the paint on it.......looks like the captain trys to bite it
plus the uniform...it looks like sweepers are employed to run this boat.
your name "CHACHA" reveals that you are either an American of Pakistani Origin or a false flag troll/fool who is interested in bashing INDIA,

your name "CHACHA" reveals that you are either an American of Pakistani Origin or a false flag troll/fool who is interested in bashing INDIA,

why do indian navy personal look like mumbai municipal sweepers?

Putting aside the usual gloating by Pakistani Members and the usual denials by the Indian Members....I want to know what do American Members say about this?

If the American Members concur that this is a genuine article, then I guess the debate can switch from denying this article to explaining how such squalor conditions can exist in the Indian Navy.

ohk ohk...lets accept that PN is much more "professional" than IN. and we should not forget even their pilots are better trained than ours so PAF is more professional than IAF....common how could we forget the famous equation, 1 pakistani = 10 indians!! its PDF..what else do you expect??
jokes apart, its always good if your enemy underestimates you...isn't it??
lets make them happy...let them dream...let them sleep tightly....

Back
Top Bottom