What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

Like i said minute i saw the 'slaves' thing i knew it was fake.In any case original source has now been deleted as fake lol.

Imagine if
you farted in a vacuum and then immediately sealed the door, and then
you opened said door 10 years later...that's what their ship smelled like pretty consistently.

Priceless!
One of the most hilarious in the Q and A article

The naval officer has made a perfect description of the indian culture. Bravo!

Imagine if
you farted in a vacuum and then immediately sealed the door, and then
you opened said door 10 years later...that's what their ship smelled like pretty consistently.

Priceless!
One of the most hilarious in the Q and A article

The naval officer has made a perfect description of the indian culture. Bravo!

even more hilarious than this ???

Allen: Horrendous China stinks

Soon after his arrival, he tweeted: “This place is horrendous! It just baffles me how world snooker continuously go out of their way to put tournaments on in the middle of nowhere.

"Dead cat found this morning. Any wonder this place stinks. Must be dead cats all round the town.”

Allen: Horrendous China stinks - Snooker - Eurosport Asia

????

even more hilarious than this ???

Allen: Horrendous China stinks

Soon after his arrival, he tweeted: “This place is horrendous! It just baffles me how world snooker continuously go out of their way to put tournaments on in the middle of nowhere.

"Dead cat found this morning. Any wonder this place stinks. Must be dead cats all round the town.”

Allen: Horrendous China stinks - Snooker - Eurosport Asia

????

even some smell is infiltrating and offensive now! hahaha indians are known for their dishevelled and unhygienic culture all around the world and of course their navy is not out of the privileged

Check the statistics of tourists figures annually visiting China vs india!

Well at a glance the article is plain BS and propaganda material like our very good Col. Fornoff was, unlike then however this "so called" US naval officer (who at most points in the interview seems to just blatantly boast about himself) doesn't even want to even name himself.
BTW what journalist asks such questions?????

However if every other Pakistani member is adamant in believing it, then I have only 1 thing to say.
If this article tells us SOOOOO much about the India Navy then it tells even more so about the Pakistan navy; I mean after all, Pakistan Navy did lose horrendously against our smelly, incompetent clueless sailors with defunct garbage for naval weapons with your godly weapons sent from heavens and sailors who 1 each are equal to 20 of ours.:coffee:

OH how I love pdf and its members.:smitten:

Fake blog source thread resurrected after a year for sole purpose of trolling.If mods are serious about not opening threads without clear sources close plz.

Mods excuse themselves off the rules of PDF. I was infracted for merely stating the dragon-landers could come to India to clean up since they pride themselves of being the cheapest labor.

Back
Top Bottom