What's new

Video shows Ahsan Iqbal heckled in restaurant by PTI supporters

At least he was eating in public... IK and other bigwigs of PTI would prefer to stay in KPK's CM / Governor house or in their fortified mansions to avoid facing public backlash. Also worth noting IK is so afraid of the public that he uses a helicopter to travel. How hypocrite can they get. They should look at themselves first lol.
R u Indian? Or just stupid? If you are Pakistani and support these lotas....Hooe u made money else you are a pathetic lota

R u Indian? Or just stupid? If you are Pakistani and support these lotas....Hooe u made money else you are a pathetic lota

You know what I said in my previous is the truth because you chose not to debate or challenge any part of It. Only came down to hurling populist and baseless personal attacks to make you and people like your thinking happy. Typical youthias lol.

Last edited:
instead of name-calling, this POS should have been shot in the head, this gang will never stop sucking our blood, killing them is the only way to get rid of them because the military establishment and the judiciary are as corrupt as these politicians. People need to show their anger and intentions or keep suffering.

You know what I said in my previous is the truth because you chose not to debate or challenge any part of It. Only came down to hurling populist and baseless personal attacks to make you and people like your thinking happy. Typical youthias lol.
No...you support lotas and theives and that makes you an accomplice if you are Pakistani and stirrer if you are Indian. And that's a fact

اس انسان کو جھوٹا اور بے غیرت کہنے والے کی سات نسلیں جھوٹی اور بے غیرت ۔ میں ان کا شاگرد ہوں یہ ایک محترم استاد اور نہایت ہی سلجھے ہوئے پڑھے لکھے انسان ہیں ساری ن لیگ ملا کر بھی اتنی عالم نہیں ہو گی جتنا یہ اکیلا شخص ہے ۔ نازا ڈاکو فیملی نے اتنی کتابیں دیکھی نہیں ہوں گی جتنی اس انسان نے پڑھی ہیں ۔ تیمور الرحمن صاحب پر بکواسیات صرف جاھل ہی کر سکتے ہیں ۔

No...you support lotas and theives and that makes you an accomplice if you are Pakistani and stirrer if you are Indian. And that's a fact

I never openly supported any political party. Where I disagree with something I will point out the facts. Sometimes truth hurts and it hurts the most to PTI supporters.

Also I want to mention:

1. I don't live in Pakistan. Morally I believe its not appropriate for me to have the right to vote and even If I'm given an opportunity I will not vote for anyone.

2. I'm not an Indian and you know that. Its just your way of seeking attention and attracting likes here lol

Times have changed there should be a quick response to deal with these looney tunes who take matters in public.
Listen patwari that's what have been telling you here. After the protocol and imported government gone you won't find a place to hide. This humiliation is your ultimate destiny.

So anyone who criticizes the corrupt and shames them belongs to PTI, what logic is this.

Noonie logic

Literally mental intellect of PTI supporters is to chant chorrr.

They forget that PTI harboured the likes of aleem khan and JKT. Lolll

Extreme polarisation of society at it's peak cause of immi. Everyone passing morality checks if you don't support the imran cancer.

The difference is when they get exposed.. we discard them and we certainly don’t give them medals and positions

That is why we are the good guys and you are the bad guys

AVOIDED LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HECKLERS DUE TO WOMEN, CHILDREN INVOLVEMENT: AHSAN IQBAL​

PML-N leader Ahsan Iqbal has said that he avoided legal action against PTI supporters who heckled him at a local restaurant yesterday due to women and children, ARY News reported.
Addressing a press talk in Islamabad on Saturday, the Planning and Development minister said that PTI has fanned polarization in society. Hecklers did not tarnish his image but exposed their upbringing, he added.
The Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) leader added that he expected Imran Khan to promote sportsman spirit in politics but he disappointed him. Imran Khan is promoting hatred in politics, he added.

Ahsan Iqbal said that the people of Narowal love him and send him to the assembly. Every sensible person has condemned the incident, besides the PTI leaders, whose only job is to talk ill of people, he added. Avoided legal action against hecklers because women and children were involved, he added.
‘I have put my case into the public’s court’
Things could have escalated if any PML-N’s emotional supporter was there, he added.
He added that PTI chairman Imran Kham used people like tissue papers. Majid Khan brought him into the cricket team and he plotted against him at the first opportunity, he added. He used Jahangir Tarin and Aleem Khan and then pushed them under the bus, he added.
Also Read:‘Chor Chor’: Citizens chant slogans against Ahsan Iqbal
On July 8, a group of PTI supporters chanted slogans at Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal at a renowned food outlet in Behra tehsil of Punjab’s Sargodha district.

Whoever called them their real name, these 'Chors' think that they belong to PTI. IMO this is not true. This is writing on the wall - 'Chors' should realize that the nation is now aware of their DNA and qualities of them. This is the year 2022 and not the 1980s.

View attachment 860083
  • Pro-PTI supporters exasperate planning minister by chanting slogans against him at restaurant.
  • Twitterati condemn incident, calls it "manifestation of growing intolerance in politics".
  • "Instead of holding a dialogue with me, they started chanting slogans,” Iqbal writes on Twitter.
Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal was heckled by a group of PTI supporters on Friday when he went to a restaurant, a viral video has shown.

The visuals of the incident, where the pro-PTI supporters could be seen hurling abuses at the minister, took social media by storm as people started sharing the video on Twitter.

Many Twitterati condemned the incident and called it a manifestation of growing intolerance in politics.

Related items​

The incident took place at a popular fast-food outlet where the lawmaker had visited to have dinner. Later on, taking to Twitter, Iqbal wrote: “Today, a family — who apparently considered themselves elites and supported PTI — clashed with me.”

“Instead of holding a dialogue with me they started chanting slogans,” he wrote, adding that as a counter-attack, other people present at the restaurant also started chanting slogans against the PTI.

Criticising the PTI Chairman Imran Khan for instilling hatred among people, Iqbal wrote: “Just like their ignorant and lunatic leader, his supporters are following suit.”

Retweeting a condemnation tweet, the planning minister further said: “These people, who claim to be literates, are actually ignorant and fascist just like the followers of Hitler."

“We are neither going to get intimidated by them nor we would surrender because of them,” he wrote, adding that such people are the moving proof of PTI's “mental bankruptcy”.

“Imran [Khan] is polarising the society at the behest of illicit funders,” he added.

PTI bullies being celebrated. What else is new.

Back
Top Bottom