What's new

We killed Saleem Shahzad

CIA is not doing its operations inside the US killing journos
RAW is not killing Indians or silencing journalists...only terrorist activities and counter intelligence is being done by them and that too outside India.(Arundhaty roy would not be alive if they did what you are claiming)
ISI is supposed to have its operations abroad...but it has spread its tentacles inside Pakistan than actually foccusing abroad...it has never analysed the country's interest / only its own interests have been taken care of...otherwise it would not have allowed so much terrorism to develop which is destroying your country today...all that it has done is take care of its own and the military's interest

CIA is not doing its operations inside ? what the hell you are saing ? like 9/11 cia is not involved :O
and why you indians alwys worry about Pakistani people ? if ISI is againt us so whats your problem ? ISI is our people is your so who are you to enterfare in our affairs ? you people alwys blame ISI/PAK ARMY cuz you know that its problem for you

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Nice job, tiger. Another milestone crossed on the path to talibanisation of Pakistan.

Have fun.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Don't jump the gun, mate. Continue like this, and the crying will eventually be done by your lot.

...crying about what Pakistan could have become and what you made it become.

But it will be too late by then.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

What's the difference between you and Mumtaz Qadri and his supporters?

----------

And don't get me wrong, guys, as an Indian, nothing could possibly make me happier than Pakistan making steady headway on the road to self-destruction, just like what you guys are saying and supporting with such vigour.

However, I think you can do better than that.

you dont worry about us!
thing about your own problems we can face ours!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Hmm-
btw who really killed him?-

i hope that ISI killed him cuz who is against our security must be killed

Homeland Security Given Green Light to Monitor American Journalists

Previously established guidelines within the administration say that data could only be collected under authorization set forth by written code, but the new provisions in the NOC’s write-up means that any reporter, whether someone along the lines of Walter Cronkite or a budding blogger, can be victimized by the agency.

Also included in the roster of those subjected to the spying are government officials, domestic or not, who make public statements, private sector employees that do the same and “persons known to have been involved in major crimes of Homeland Security interest,” which to itself opens up the possibilities even wider.

The department says that they will only scour publically-made info available while retaining data, but it doesn’t help but raise suspicion as to why the government is going out of their way to spend time, money and resources on watching over those that helped bring news to the masses.

Homeland Security Given Green Light to Monitor American Journalists - Yahoo! News
As a matter of fact Journalist are ten thousand times more free in Pakistan than in America.

The writer Sana Saleem never has a case in what she is trying to tell in that article. There is not a single evidence that supports that ISI is behind the killing of Saleem Shahzed.

Sab se pehle Amreekioun ko wahi aui thi is bare main.
Infact it is America who first put forward this notion in that case.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Obama administration officials believe that Pakistan’s powerful spy agency ordered the killing of a Pakistani journalist who had written scathing reports about the infiltration of militants in the country’s military, according to American officials

Pakistan’s Spies Tied to Slaying of a Journalist

yes we killed them :D and onyone else try to play dirty games for earn money by fake reporting and playing with our national security we will do it same with him too .ISI called him talk to him more then once but he was doing it same .so now face let .who next ?:butcher:

The Pakistani media , senators , provincial political parties are now openly accusing these crappy agencies and their dirty work , Your question of Whose next well it will be the ultimate masters who pay this agency will ***** slap these bigots and sort them out once in all ... time is not far !!

Who killed Indian nuclear scientists after pookhran exposure?

yes we killed them :D and onyone else try to play dirty games for earn money by fake reporting and playing with our national security we will do it same with him too .ISI called him talk to him more then once but he was doing it same .so now face let .who next ?:butcher:

With your sorry attitude, I hope its someone from your family who becomes a victim of ISI, than we'll ask you,

All those ISI bashers intentinally or unintentionally criticizing would not change anything at all. All this propaganda against ISI will be blown away, yes we do blindly believe ISI cause its our agency our people. Indians should worry about their own A$$es and agencies rather than wasting their time here.

Yes he lost his life which is a sad thing but before that have you ever heard about this third grade jounalist, why Americans are suddenly so worried and crying about him, have they got any fear that before he got killed he provided valuable information about there covert and overt operations. My two cents.

With your sorry attitude, I hope its someone from your family who becomes a victim of ISI, than we'll ask you,

if my brother or father do such job better i kill him then wait for ISI . even if ISI killed him i will thankful to them .:partay:

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

If ISI continues such notorious activities,it will get banned soon

MODS IP check required here please Ghulam is urdu word not arabic nor its use as arab name false flag is in action

are you serious?

do you work for ISI?

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

On 9/11: 4 hijackings took place bypassing ICTS while "'terrorist' could not even operate a cessna152" but still managed to switch off transponders, fly the plane freely, intruded several airspaces without any intercept while the F16's were scrambled in opposite direction towards atlantic... 25 or so intelligence agencies and had no idea what was going on, you got to be kidding me

Do you want me to continue, Solomon???

how's that even relevant?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

@ Solomon2

Pakistan is one of the few muslim countries where freedom of speech exists...this is someone's personal opinion...however the state agencies should not try to hinder work of journalists..if this happened then Supreme Court of Pakistan is responsible for bringing those responsible for this to justice.

Blasphemy laws and Freedom of Speech are mutually exclusive.

why no reaction on this from pakistanis ? because pakistanis have more on their minds then a few missing known criminals..regarding this journalist, he had met with most reknown TTP leaders, spent weeks with them, what do you think would be a commnon pakistani sentiment for person like him...NONE....so most people would say he deserves it..

you cant feel what we feel, becuase you havnt lost your friends to blasts done by TTP, targeting common people without any objective goal or any reason?

lastly saying that ISI killed him, is an insult to an intelligence organization, they could have simply disappered him effectively rather than killing him like that..its typical militant strike if you ask common people.

regarding human rights , how would they get their chunk of meat without making issues.
whats ironic, more has been said about few dozen missing people then by thousands that have been killed and are being killed by militant outfits that are there due to safe heaven across the boarder.

no wounder afghnis in general support the Afghan taliban and pakistani army if you ask around..in need the people are alwalys right..yet we forget this..

P.S
most people now dont support afghn taliban but surprisingly the Afghanis do!..its my experience from afghan patients..as there isnt a single hospital despite 10 years US presence..pathetic

to all the people for and against the ISI....i think the the journalist in question was a "she!" so ISI supporters ,just dont make up stories blaming her without proving (articles written by her perhaps)that her activities were anti-national and not anti-ISI.

Its shameful to justify a killing in this way,
Saleem Shehzad could have been dragged to the courts for false claims even if he had got treason charges from any court, it would have been more effective. Now he is a hero in the view of many people.

Its shameful to justify a killing in this way,
Saleem Shehzad could have been dragged to the courts for false claims even if he had got treason charges from any court, it would have been more effective. Now he is a hero in the view of many people.

courts? wow nice idea make more drama ? how many terrorists face death palenty by super duper courts? we have arrested hundreds in swat -wazerstan and even sindh punjab KPK ?:tdown: shot them on sight better then go court waste time and at the end they go home free

Back
Top Bottom