What's new

We killed Saleem Shahzad

Then What our ISI and Army doing in courts in Memo gate case brother?

Don't reinvent the wheel,the process working perfect in rest of the world should work for us too,if it is not working then there may be any shortcoming from our side, Courts need evidences if you are not able to collect then courts cant work on your sayings or the laws should be amended for anti terror cases so that people get convicted with less evidences but still there law should be followed

Well said. Its my observation that on PDF most Pakistanis do not seem to appreciate the importance of system, the check and balances, the sanctity of the ideas behind it. Once the system is compromised, then there are no guarantees. Even though most Pakistani posters here are common men, they fail to see how insignificant they are against the power weilders without the backing of strong governance systems.

Civic society needs to be more vigilent.

what happen in memo case? its another example courts are useless ISI army WASTED THERE TIME IN MEMO GATE CASE.

A guy trained terrorists or a guy capture in ambush is there any proof ? he can say in court i am poor worker army capture me butchers me tortured me and i accept it i am terrorist then they take my finger prints on AK-47 . what you will say ?

if i am in charge i will shot them in head after investigate and throw them in river .simply its well idea then go courts for BS .

As today one realise that going to court in memo gate is waste of time then they can change their stance in future too,Many Generals who retired from Army and ISI have done this already look at Asad Durrani who says he was not right when he was DG ISI,similarly look at Gen Orakzai who said we need to talk to the people,look at Gen Ihsan ul Haq he said the same. None of these individual suffered the only suffered one was PAKISTAN.

Well a case you have told is a good example,I am not an investigator but you can track the whereabouts of any such person in last months from his relatives and friend and records their statements,can put him for identity parade before other prisoners, I am sure that if any trained person investigates in which they start from different aspect of presence then the culprit will slips or change stances again and again,by recording all these statement I hope they can get proofs.but it is a long process and one who is not answerable to anyone else will never follow this,

All these sort of workers are getting $$$ directly from US , thats proven and there is no doubt in it now

they get $$ for writing against ISI and army.... Pakistani people need to get them out of their lines and send them to USA once for all....

my foot human rights, from USA ..... that the biggest joke of all times... USA is against humanity and must be terminated ....
this termination will be done by Pakistan and Afghan people

just sit back and enjoy the show, in case of india wants its share, we will give you your due share soon after getting this left world power :), we have taken USSR down and we will take this alone world power too.... do not worry

All these sort of workers are getting $$$ directly from US , thats proven and there is no doubt in it now

they get $$ for writing against ISI and army.... Pakistani people need to get them out of their lines and send them to USA once for all....

my foot human rights, from USA ..... that the biggest joke of all times... USA is against humanity and must be terminated ....
this termination will be done by Pakistan and Afghan people

just sit back and enjoy the show, in case of india wants its share, we will give you your due share soon after getting this left world power :), we have taken USSR down and we will take this alone world power too.... do not worry

The thing with your logic... Its FLAWED? Why
Cause not only the people who write against the corrupt ISI and ARMY get $$$$, the ARMY and ISI also get direct $$$$ from uncle SAM.. and willingly be part of its coalition. So what do you say to that?

CIA is not doing its operations inside the US killing journos
RAW is not killing Indians or silencing journalists...only terrorist activities and counter intelligence is being done by them and that too outside India.(Arundhaty roy would not be alive if they did what you are claiming)
ISI is supposed to have its operations abroad...but it has spread its tentacles inside Pakistan than actually foccusing abroad...it has never analysed the country's interest / only its own interests have been taken care of...otherwise it would not have allowed so much terrorism to develop which is destroying your country today...all that it has done is take care of its own and the military's interest

dear dear......can u define the words terrorism....why the two or three corps of army sitting kashmir......why all world left Pakistan alone after USSR leaving from Afghanistan.....Why Barhudas Bugi has indian Passport.......why every one yelling "ISI supeose" have you evidence....if i say RAW kill tons of inocents human then u have thousand of words for answaring....Pakistan is reality its not up to u that accept or not but we are single Muslim nukes power country (Alhamdulliah). we better knows what inside going on why india open 50 plus counsalats in Afghanistan, we know what is the meaning of these.....takecare bro....

yes we killed them :D and onyone else try to play dirty games for earn money by fake reporting and playing with our national security we will do it same with him too

Can you give us a few examples......mumbai massacre....he was right.........Mehran attack.......he was right.

.ISI called him talk to him more then once but he was doing it same .so now face let .who next ?:butcher:

Talked about what?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

If ISI did it then Im damn happy about it traitors should be dealt with iron fist .

He exposed the militarys incompetence and you try to dress it up as a treacherous move.

The thing with your logic... Its FLAWED? Why
Cause not only the people who write against the corrupt ISI and ARMY get $$$$, the ARMY and ISI also get direct $$$$ from uncle SAM.. and willingly be part of its coalition. So what do you say to that?

writing against ones defences is one thing and buying(loan) is another... Army and ISI did some bad things but that was the result of your civil gov not functioning properly (Swat case)

in your view if there is no army or ISI, are you going to fight against india and other such nation in time of need. buddy its a fact that only army and ISI can do such things...

when your gov fails to deliver then yes army need to take control and they are right to do things as they like, then failed civil people dont have right to blame Army and ISI...

writing against ones defences is one thing and buying(loan) is another... Army and ISI did some bad things but that was the result of your civil gov not functioning properly (Swat case)

in your view if there is no army or ISI, are you going to fight against india and other such nation in time of need. buddy its a fact that only army and ISI can do such things...

when your gov fails to deliver then yes army need to take control and they are right to do things as they like, then failed civil people dont have right to blame Army and ISI...

there is always gonna be an army for you that is goona fight with us...what he means is that as a organization of the country, it should act responsibly,and not irresponsibly by making sure it benefits the most at the cost of the civilians.....
the army can take over when your civil govt failed but cannot do what it likes...it is to serve and not dictate.....

wth, if u talk crap about CIA samething happens to you but media doesnt show us anything, but here our media is after ISI for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom