What's new

We killed Saleem Shahzad

The saddest thing is some Pakistani members are supporting and even appreciating ISI for those shameful activities so they just prove a point to Indian members. I hope in real they know they are feeding a Frankenstein. Today it's Saleem tomorrow it could be anyone.

Innocent until proven guilty, or do you lack a modern judicial system in India ?

courts? wow nice idea make more drama ? how many terrorists face death palenty by super duper courts? we have arrested hundreds in swat -wazerstan and even sindh punjab KPK ?:tdown: shot them on sight better then go court waste time and at the end they go home free

Then What our ISI and Army doing in courts in Memo gate case brother?

Don't reinvent the wheel,the process working perfect in rest of the world should work for us too,if it is not working then there may be any shortcoming from our side, Courts need evidences if you are not able to collect then courts cant work on your sayings or the laws should be amended for anti terror cases so that people get convicted with less evidences but still there law should be followed

Don't reinvent the wheel,the process working perfect in rest of the world should work for us too,if it is not working then there may be any shortcoming from our side, Courts need evidences if you are not able to collect then courts cant work on your sayings or the laws should be amended for anti terror cases so that people get convicted with less evidences but still there law should be followed

what happen in memo case? its another example courts are useless ISI army WASTED THERE TIME IN MEMO GATE CASE.

A guy trained terrorists or a guy capture in ambush is there any proof ? he can say in court i am poor worker army capture me butchers me tortured me and i accept it i am terrorist then they take my finger prints on AK-47 . what you will say ?

if i am in charge i will shot them in head after investigate and throw them in river .simply its well idea then go courts for BS .

The courts released Qari Zia-ur-Rahman, Mangal Bagh, Najeebullah(Afghan outside Manawa who tried to lob a grenade at an army heli). If there was insufficient evidence to prove these guys guilty then no amount of evidence is sufficient, the first two are wanted by at least 3 countries and Najeebullah was caught in the act. If that is not evidence enough then kindly explain the meaning of the word? Not a single terrorist has been sentenced by the ATC in the last decade, they are released by the dozen to wreak havoc with the lives of our citizens, what is the Army and ISI to do in such a case ?

The courts released Qari Zia-ur-Rahman, Mangal Bagh, Najeebullah(Afghan outside Manawa who tried to lob a grenade at an army heli). If there was insufficient evidence to prove these guys guilty then no amount of evidence is sufficient, the first two are wanted by at least 3 countries and Najeebullah was caught in the act. If that is not evidence enough then kindly explain the meaning of the word? Not a single terrorist has been sentenced by the ATC in the last decade, they are released by the dozen to wreak havoc with the lives of our citizens, what is the Army and ISI to do in such a case ?

evidence presented in what form? :confused: Lobbing a grenade should be fairly hard documented evidence.
Im not sure under what new laws do ATC courts operate in which are tailored to cater for intent and evidence?
Since the US was able to build up the case against Dr Afia and make an example out of her and we are unable to do the same for people accused of much more heinous plots.

evidence presented in what form? :confused: Lobbing a grenade should be fairly hard documented evidence.
Im not sure under what new laws do ATC courts operate in which are tailored to cater for intent and evidence?
Since the US was able to build up the case against Dr Afia and make an example out of her and we are unable to do the same for people accused of much more heinous plots.

We have no solid legislation to deal with terrorism or grant special powers to the ATC, resultantly, nobody gets sentenced. We still deal with Terrorism cases no different from how we deal with divorce cases. Get witnesses, they tell their story and court takes a ruling. I fail to see the merits of this policy since if I am a terrorist commander charged with the murder of hundreds, only a suicidal idiot with nothing to lose will dare to testify against me. And you will still need more witnesses(minimum 2, preferably 4).

We have no solid legislation to deal with terrorism or grant special powers to the ATC, resultantly, nobody gets sentenced. We still deal with Terrorism cases no different from how we deal with divorce cases. Get witnesses, they tell their story and court takes a ruling. I fail to see the merits of this policy since if I am a terrorist commander charged with the murder of hundreds, only a suicidal idiot with nothing to lose will dare to testify against me. And you will still need more witnesses(minimum 2, preferably 4).

P.S: Najeeb's arrest is well documented and was shown live on national television.

It is important to know that what Saleem Shahzad actually did, which warranted action from ISI. This is not a joke. Until then, people can only speculate on this matter.

ISI does not gets involved in civilian matters for baseless reasons, as per my knowledge. If it does, then it is not a professional force. I believe that the former assumption is valid instead.

ISI does not gets involved in civilian matters for baseless reasons, as per my knowledge. If it does, then it is not a professional force. I believe that the former assumption is valid instead.

ISI is a professional force, only that it is a professional force headed by a few headstrong Generals, same as PA, who think and do get away with murder.

ISI is a professional force, only that it is a professional force headed by a few headstrong Generals, same as PA, who think and do get away with murder.

So you ran from the other thread and decided to hide here? Come back and answer me.

So you ran from the other thread and decided to hide here? Come back and answer me.

Excuse me?

Who are you, my wife?

Your post deserves a certain long answer which I will type when I'm in the mood for it.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Does the IA in Kashmir also follow the same logic ?

This thread is neither about Kashmir nor IA.

Thank you very much.

CIA is not doing its operations inside the US killing journos
RAW is not killing Indians or silencing journalists...only terrorist activities and counter intelligence is being done by them and that too outside India.(Arundhaty roy would not be alive if they did what you are claiming)
ISI is supposed to have its operations abroad...but it has spread its tentacles inside Pakistan than actually foccusing abroad...it has never analysed the country's interest / only its own interests have been taken care of...otherwise it would not have allowed so much terrorism to develop which is destroying your country today...all that it has done is take care of its own and the military's interest

No ur are not ? What "sport" are u playing Kashmir also other stats of India ?

Back
Top Bottom