What's new

Welcome inferiority complex: Lets discuss skin colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are sensetive people for sure.

127333cacda2177b8b3426506efa4edc.jpg

people do you think this person gives a damn about its skin color??

Looks white to me.

they are sensetive people for sure.

127333cacda2177b8b3426506efa4edc.jpg

people do you think this person gives a damn about its skin color??
Regardless, promoting one skin color over another will make the one who wasn't promoted feel worse. This is why Americans started making films with Black actors as the majorities so that Black kids didn't feel lower.

Turks should rule the Ummah and bring back its greatness.

@Timur
You still believe that will happen within our lifetimes?

If there is a such a big variation it should have been highlighted in movie. Look at the video, and see how all three of these actors don't represent Pakistan's demographics.

nigga i told yo *** to keep it down with that white *** skin arguments man i thought we were homies yo why you comin in startin drama n shit dawg come on man real talk aint cool man aint cool

Alright I have to stop now. Even though it can be very fun. But, anyway, never knew there are movies like this in Pakistan. Thought it was just a US thing where we make movies on military incidents/events. Looks really cool though will probably watch it myself.

nigga i told yo *** to keep it down with that white *** skin arguments man i thought we were homies yo why you comin in startin drama n shit dawg come on man real talk aint cool man aint cool
My nigga it doesn't matter I was just saying dark skinned people should be promoted in Pakistani media. Every real nigga woulda agree with me.

@Philip the Arab

Don't mind sasquatch he grew up in ghetto area of Canada.
I grew up in the ghetto area of DC metro. I don't show it much.

What is the majority in Pakistan? Out of 10 average people in Pakistan what complexity would majority be?
They all Pakistani i said our ROOTS ROOTS goes to those countries, we are so mixed that it difficult to detect who's root goes to Greek,Parsian arab etc etc@Philip the Arab

@Philip the Arab

Don't mind sasquatch he grew up in ghetto area of Canada.
y u hatin foo man i aint doin shit to you dawg yo comin here talkin the trash the whtie trash talk again man what up with you nigga it aint cool dawg

im doin my thing man im makin it here in the hood slappin up hoes on ebay pimpin makin moeny yo makin dolla dealin up ask around they know whats good in the streets yo

They all Pakistani i said our ROOTS ROOTS goes to those countries, we are so mixed that it difficult to detect who's root goes to Greek,Parsian arab etc etc@Philip the Arab
Darker kids and young people will feel less important if very fair actors are portrayed in heroic roles like this movie.

y u hatin foo man i aint doin shit to you dawg yo comin here talkin the trash the whtie trash talk again man what up with you nigga it aint cool dawg

im doin my thing man im makin it here in the hood slappin up hoes on ebay pimpin makin moeny yo makin dolla dealin up ask around they know whats good in the streets yo

Are you 12 bro.

Nigga you an old head. I'm a young nigga in a Hispanic ghetto of DC metro.

Are you 12 bro.
Hes an old head who still pimps on craigslist.

Pakistanis are suckers for fair color and looks. its a movie after all
Ok, Hold on. Nobody wants to be white. Not even white themselves. European use Tanning creams and equipment while Black to light Brown and everyone in between use skin whitening. All over the world, not just Pakistan. Everybody want to maintain perfect Tan / wheat-ish outlook. Even those who are close to the ideal color use creams to main skin texture and hide abnormalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom