What's new

What if Modi,Mark Zuckerberg,Shah Rukh Khan were Kashmiris ? Powerful Images

Superb riposte to the nonsense posted by the OP. :tup:

PDF can be sued by these celebs for posting their morphed images without permission. They need to take it down immediately!!

Burhan Wani's last photo does kinda resembles the fate of the pundits ....... Karma is a bitch

I can honestly say for sure if it wasn't for Pakistan army, i wouldn't be alive hypothetically [taking probable factors into the account]. Azad Kashmir has been great gift from Pakistan. My family bloodline traces back to Kashmir. Honestly, thank you very much, Pakistan army. :-)

@Star Wars sir there is a difference with BURHAN WANI and ordinary kashmiries. You belong to the largest democracy in world honestly answer me this 'would indian forces would have done the same if there were protest in central india for some politican or anyother moron that might be speaking about sepration.
Kashmir is a delicate topic for both country but the true victim in this case are kashmiries
We are fighting the Maoist too

Allow the forces to do their job.Donot attack them with the stones without any reason or anger.If you do that they will go for their defence .In this case pellet guns.
Why should the elders allow childrens in the protest area?
Protest also do against the forces in other parts of India but noone allow kids or womens in there.
Or Kashmiris are intentionally allowing their kids in dangerous place.

Allow the forces to do their job.Donot attack them with the stones without any reason or anger.If you do that they will go for their defence .In this case pellet guns.
Why should the elders allow childrens in the protest area?
Protest also do against the forces in other parts of India but noone allow kids or womens in there.
Or Kashmiris are intentionally allowing their kids in dangerous place.
Sir you never done the same in the other parts of India.

:rofl::rofl: you are phunny!
2720147605_5b4b6b6a05.jpg

Sir you never done the same in the other parts of India.

Dont tell that BS to me because I have seen how our KP brutalised their fellow keralites when there is a protest.
Donot attack trained forces ,If you gives pain them they will return with multiple effects.

Yes, if you violently protest, throw stones at security personal... you get shot. No point in complaining after that.

And it's all fine to illegally occupy their land? It's all fine to torture them? And they can't even protest? Your forces have guns in hand and are blinding 100s of people and they can't even throw a stone?
Very intolerant.
And labeling Wani as a terrorist won't really make you the innocent. And reporting Kashmir posts on Facebook and having friendly terms with Mark won't really stop this fight for freedom.
For how long mainstream media can close their eyes to this brutality?
Gun vs. stone and your forces and you all are already losing the senses?
If Qaid e Azam can win the freedom and get separated from evil despite the fact of having little or no support so will Kashmir be free from filth.
Freedom is fought with passion and courage and Kashmiris are standing in front of guns since decades. Their bravery is self explanatory.

@Star Wars sir there is a difference with BURHAN WANI and ordinary kashmiries. You belong to the largest democracy in world honestly answer me this 'would indian forces would have done the same if there were protest in central india for some politican or anyother moron that might be speaking about sepration.
Kashmir is a delicate topic for both country but the true victim in this case are kashmiries
What is your definition of democracy?

They would know it best when their children would suffer from this brutality. Face of world's largest democracy is unveiled in Kashmir but world is too blind to see it, too dumb to say a word against it. Applause for this alliance

Man this is depressing.Feeling for the innocent eyes of Kashmir.
Has anyone of these picked up a stone and thrown towards security force? Has anyone of these declared jihad against India? Has anyone of these carried AK-47 and declared India to be divided?
mind it, one of them has life time ban on entering a cricket stadium (even though he is a big shot and owner of a cricket team) when he abused a very small constable of Mumbai Police.
So you can imagine the punishment of waging a war against the country.

BTW, I hope you have copyrights of modifying their true pictures with their consent. Any pic posting which does not have copyright can cause trouble for this website.
@WebMaster @waz @Irfan Baloch

And it's all fine to illegally occupy their land?

Oh! You mean the P-O-K that Pakistan is illegally occupying? Because the independent democratic Kashmir acceded to India legally.

Keep resisting Kashmiris, take as much as you can from india but never give in.

Long live the resistance!!

Back
Top Bottom