What's new

What is being done with Islam……!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was arranged in a church hall in the era of bush to show the enlightened moderation and the result is no wadu no sharia dress code for nimaz no necessary steps before the nimaz for which information is I believe at the finger tips of the whole world internet is closer than before, even a 6 yr old child knows the steps, a delibrate attempt to insult Muslims and a failed attempt to establish "american-Islam" in the US. American Muslims and even the reverted Muslims of US protested outside the church hall to stop that.

While it is arguable whether women are allowed to lead prayers or not, offering prayers without properly covering oneself is a ‘No No’. I would rather not offer prayers at all than make a change (Bidaa) in my actions.

IMO there is a genuine need for Ijtehad in this matter. I would however not pronounce judgment on the actions of other Muslims since I am not a Mufti.

What's wrong with last 3 pics? :undecided:

I don't get it, as I'm not a Muslim. Will somebody explain or translate the captions?

What Bull**** is this? How they can pray after a lady Imam? In first and third pic girls didn't cover their heads. All these pics are drama and nothing else.
Every muslim know the basics of Islam.

Last edited:
Outrageous.
But the question is will this survive. I don't think so. IMO it was a weak attempt to marginalize Islam.

what ever the topic is but in 3rd pic girl in jeans her fig is awesome.

That’s why Islam didn’t allow prayer of men and women side by side or man behind woman because at the end center of gravity of one’s concentration will always “figures”…….and that’s also a reason why Islam is strict on “Perda” in general……..God knows better the nature of men………..!!!!!

I don't get it, as I'm not a Muslim. Will somebody explain or translate the captions?

Man and woman together in a same row, forbidden in Islam

Muezzin girl wearing shoes, not allowed or (only allowed in circumstances).

Close friend of Banazir Bhutto and Pakistani-American Community’s local personality in circle

Last edited:

im also non muslim..but i somehow understand wht is caption is all about basically these pics are showing women should cover her head while praying...im taking about girl in jeans...3rd pic from 1st...

In 2nd pic a lady is doing Imamat (Heading a prayer of both mens and womens). Its not allowed in Islam. She is a doctor and one woman from PPP is also present there.

In first and third two ladies didn't cover themselves and saying prayer.

In fifth pic the lady wearing shoes and saying takbeer (Allah O Akbar)

Can any one tell whats wrong with last picture..I mean she cover her head with scarf..can any one clear whats wrong in that snap?

Can any one tell whats wrong with last picture..I mean she cover her head with scarf..can any one clear whats wrong in that snap?

The caption reads that she belongs to PPP (Pakistan People's Party) and was a close friend of Benazir Bhutto.

Nothing.....
It is just showing PPP women member.

@Berzerk: Sorry for asking a question without googling first

Now this is what I found by googling, and it says that Women can lead prayers. Now, again I found some sites where it says it is strictly prohibited. Now which one can be taken as the rule?

--------------------------------------

Title:
Why Can't Women Lead Prayers?

Question:

In a recent argument with a feminist theologian (also my professor), I felt as though I needed further explanation on the issue of why women cannot lead a Sala'h. I know that it is a matter of modesty, but let us say that in this day and age if you have women on one side, a wall in between and men on the other... why couldn't a woman lead the sala'h?

Answer:

There is no specific directive of the Shari`ah that prohibits a woman from leading prayers. Therefore, we cannot say that Islam prohibits a woman from leading prayers.
The matter actually relates to the general practice of the Prophet (pbuh), which was subsequently followed by the Muslim leaders that followed the Prophet (pbuh). This practice of the Prophet (pbuh) as well as the Muslim leaders, who followed him, subsequently became a part of the social traditions of the Muslims. Thus, it is not a directive of the Shari`ah, but a part of the Muslim cultural tradition that men, rather than women should lead prayers. This gender-based distinction, it seems, has its basis on a few important facts.
For instance, although the Prophet (pbuh) encouraged Muslim women to come to the mosques to offer their obligatory prayers with the congregation, yet it was not as strong a directive for them, as it was for the Muslim men. The nature and the variance of the Prophet (pbuh)'s directive has generally resulted in a lower number of Muslim women being present in mosques, as compared to men. In many places, women are not even seen (even in lower numbers) in mosques. Thus, especially when the over whelming majority of people present in mosques consists of men, it was natural that a man was appointed as the Imam to lead the prayers.
Moreover, because the Imam holds a central position in the mosque and naturally becomes the center of attention for all those who are present, it seemed a better decision that a man, rather than a woman, be appointed for this position. We obviously do not have any control over the thoughts and emotions of all those present in the mosque. Thus, to keep the minds clear of any sexual thoughts, especially in the mosques, it was felt more appropriate to appoint a man as the Imam.
These are a few of the points that have played a role in the general acceptance of this socio-cultural tradition among the Muslims. The matter, as I have stated earlier does not pertain to any prohibition of the Shari`ah.

Why Can't Women Lead Prayers?

The caption reads that she belongs to PPP (Pakistan People's Party) and was a close friend of Benazir Bhutto.

Why PPP Members are try to insult Islam.
I think this is some kind of propaganda.:flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom