What's new

Why are dogs paleet in our culture?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I love dogs. After the horse, it is man's best friend IMHO.
One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
🐕 :smitten:

One day I was walking my German shepherd and my neighbors dog came running towards me and I think it was gonna bite me with the way it was charging towards me but my little German shepherd who was only 7 months old stood there like a rock infront of a bigger dog and protected me. I have loved dogs ever since. They are very loyal to the human beings.
But in Pakistan, dogs aren't treated very well. You don't have to sleep with them like in the west but take better care of them cause they deserve our love too.
Who told u dogs are nit take care of well.
We don't let out dogs lick our faces or kiss them but other than that everything else is good.
Pak paleet issue is in your title but not in the content

Upvote 0
its because of culture and illiteracy. Islam allows us to keep dogs for protection and hunting but forbids us to keep them the way the westerners do.

Upvote 0
View attachment 844208

Meet Jack. He is a good friend. I let him lick my hands and stuff. I also rub my hands on him and he loves it.
He is a brave dog and I love him. I feed him roti, gur, milk and sometimes meat. He didn't like me at first but he loves me now.

View attachment 844208

Meet Jack. He is a good friend. I let him lick my hands and stuff. I also rub my hands on him and he loves it.
He is a brave dog and I love him. I feed him roti, gur, milk and sometimes meat. He didn't like me at first but he loves me now.
beautiful dog. u can let it lick ur hand but not the face or clothes because if dog is wet or its sliva touches your clothes than u cannot offer Namaz.

Upvote 0
Meri aisi kismat kab chamkegi? I am unable to get even Rs 50 discount in Zomato app where they let you bet on IPL match result. I have lost 3 straight times.

Paradise ka standard gir gaya hai. Hyderabadi biryani needs a renaissance overall. Too much cutting corners nowadays.
lol

Shaukeen aadmi hain yaar, and very daler too... I don't really bet, just help with analysis lol

True about Paradise, zyada naam ho gaya, kaam kharab ho gaya wala kissa hai..

Biriyani by kilo are really good Dilli side, cute little dum matkas and some diya type to warm it dete side me, but that's just a gimmick.. excellent biriyani but.

Holds true for big cats only. Domestic cats are sadistic creatures who maim, cut, and gnaw their victims to death. I have been witness to many such ruthless killings of cockroaches, grasshoppers and other insects. I had to squish them under my foot to end their misery.
He's too deep in Gaddafo-Psychosis, a new condition humankind has just discovered lately.

Upvote 0
Right, your clothes will certainly not collect the dogs' germs and general filth. :rolleyes:
Definitely not if I won't let the dog touch my cloths. Hands only.
Also, your dogs are a threat to the neighboring humans and cats as I and a Pakistani member have already shown
Not if it's a well tamed dog , or one with a muzzle.

Upvote 0
I think this is because of different cultural backgrounds. Dogs and horses do not have such a high status in other cultures.
Let's just say that dogs are the next best thing to horses in your culture.
It can only be said that dogs are second only to horses as best friends in your culture, and cannot represent the whole human race.
Dogs and horses, these two animals are the most important companions in nomadic and hunting Civilization。So they have a high status and consider themselves their best friends.
W020180508520142150183.jpg

But in farming civilization, dogs and horses are not important,Not what every household has to have. Even in East Asia, the dog is a bad animal, and all the words related to the dog are derogatory. Because in ancient times, bad landlords often took vicious dogs to collect rent.
Landlords keep big dogs to protect themselves and collect rent. So dogs in East Asia are symbols of bad people, not friends of human beings.
u=2564897587,158921012&fm=30&app=106&f=JPEG_w=640&h=444&s=DC6028C354123FD25E6C593D03008044.jpg

In the farming civilization, Cattle is the animal that has always been praised.Because cattle are needed for farming, and cattle are the most important for farming.The government banned the killing of cattle.Words related to cattle are commendatory, and many literary works praise cattle.

u=63293336,727885263&fm=173&app=49&f=JPEG_w=640&h=520&s=9183F75F58535AC4261524370300C062.jpg

So here I want to say, don't impose things from your own culture on people from other cultures. Dogs and horses are just ordinary animals, for people from other cultures.
Indians believe that cows are sacred cows, but they did not ask the British and Americans not to eat beef.
Muslims don't eat pork, but they don't ask the Chinese not to.

Why do Westerners demand that the whole world treat dogs better than other animals?

Upvote 0
Holds true for big cats only. Domestic cats are sadistic creatures who maim, cut, and gnaw their victims to death. I have been witness to many such ruthless killings of cockroaches, grasshoppers and other insects. I had to squish them under my foot to end their misery.

My commiserations to the grasshoppers.

Well, watch some vids on domestic cats hunting parrots ( I have seen this once on my terrace ), squirrels and mice.

I have once or twice seen cats hitting cockroaches but eating them I don't remember.

But cats are special. How can you hate these small, generally gentle beauties ?

Hardcore.. but more than capitalist, I'm anti commie :smokin:

Why ?

Why don't you try and get some "female" company of your own instead ?

I can if I wish and I respect those females who get attracted to me whatever their age. Don't worry about me. :)

beautiful dog. u can let it lick ur hand but not the face or clothes because if dog is wet or its sliva touches your clothes than u cannot offer Namaz.

Right, dogs attack humans and cats but all you are worried about is namaz.

Not if it's a well tamed dog , or one with a muzzle.

Dogs and snakes can't be trusted.

Why do Westerners demand that the whole world treat dogs better than other animals?

Some PDF members too demand that.

Upvote 0
Everyone who cares about their prayers is worried about namaz

Not everyone worships Karl Marx like you stinky commie pervert

I don't worship any human but I have always said that you are a ritualist, all about wanting to be seen by others doing prayer and festival but not understanding and living the philosophy. :)

Why not ?

That's not that answer to my question.

I'm not concerned about you in the least. :)

Then keep your undesirable suggestions away.

Upvote 0
It's fine I'm not a big namazi person. :cray:

I think this is because of different cultural backgrounds. Dogs and horses do not have such a high status in other cultures.
Let's just say that dogs are the next best thing to horses in your culture.
It can only be said that dogs are second only to horses as best friends in your culture, and cannot represent the whole human race.
Dogs and horses, these two animals are the most important companions in nomadic and hunting Civilization。So they have a high status and consider themselves their best friends.
View attachment 844461
But in farming civilization, dogs and horses are not important,Not what every household has to have. Even in East Asia, the dog is a bad animal, and all the words related to the dog are derogatory. Because in ancient times, bad landlords often took vicious dogs to collect rent.
Landlords keep big dogs to protect themselves and collect rent. So dogs in East Asia are symbols of bad people, not friends of human beings.
View attachment 844466

In the farming civilization, Cattle is the animal that has always been praised.Because cattle are needed for farming, and cattle are the most important for farming.The government banned the killing of cattle.Words related to cattle are commendatory, and many literary works praise cattle.

View attachment 844469

So here I want to say, don't impose things from your own culture on people from other cultures. Dogs and horses are just ordinary animals, for people from other cultures.
Indians believe that cows are sacred cows, but they did not ask the British and Americans not to eat beef.
Muslims don't eat pork, but they don't ask the Chinese not to.

Tell me do you guys eat dogs? Are you chinese?

Upvote 0
But cats are special. How can you hate these small, generally gentle beauties ?
Really don't see how anything he said there would imply that he "hates" cats.

I deal with the same all the time, they'll drag in a squirrel, or some rat/mouse or some lizard/gecko and just play with it.. natural hunter instincts, even when all they have to do is 'meow meow' and they know their faithful human will offer and pour out in their bowl wet, dry food, milk.. leftovers and whatever else

sometimes when they're displeased, they migh even leave a skinty "tofa" for you on your favorite couch spot lmao.. cats se panga nahi lene ka, bhai lol

That's not that answer to my question.
The "capitalist" way has proven to be reasonably profitable for people like me, and I understand economics enough to know that communism would starve me, drag me out to the streets, steal my money, and everyone (the whole country) will be more miserable for it.

Then keep your undesirable suggestions away.
Nope, military forum hai, janaab.

my postings at you is called counter-battery fire.. here, learn some:

Tell me do you guys eat dogs? Are you chinese?
dogs, bats, cats, cockroaches, worms.. they eat everything.

Upvote 0
I don't worship any human but I have always said that you are a ritualist, all about wanting to be seen by others doing prayer and festival but not understanding and living the philosophy. :)

Prayers are a fundamental part of religion. Something that a murtad can't understand

Now go live your pathetic existence and stop dictating people on religion and particularly Islam

Upvote 0
Prayers are a fundamental part of religion. Something that a murtad can't understand

Now go live your pathetic existence and stop dictating people on religion and particularly Islam

Religious discussions are not allowed else I would have proved how wrong you are so live happy with that realization.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom