What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast we dont keep them locked in their rooms. we let them out and show their beauties and keep in mind most indian beauties are muslims.

A trip to the "Pakistan Fashion" thread will help reinforce your understanding of a liberal Pakistan and fashion industry.

And if they're not really Muslims, if they're going around showing themselves off, when Islam orders women to be covered?

They're from like Canada, not Pakistan.

Pakistan has NEVER competed in a "Miss world" or whatever competition so you cannot compare
of course they do. they are just not pretty or smart enough to win.

Pakistanis are from the Indus valley civilisation, very close to the mesopotamian one, while Hindus are from bronze age populations far away from the area.

it doest matter we lived together for more than 1400 yrs and how the hell u can say we r different lolll . r u guys aliens now ??

Only ugly fooks try and find solace and brag about the collective beauty of a country. :rofl:

So what if am but* ugly, my countrymen are beautiful:lol:

Looks like a peice of crap compared to Indian EV. :flame:

And lawl top speed of 25 mph:rofl:

Bhai abb too bee orr keeray nikal loo meree batho par.

Sorry i spoiled your fun. At least i realized you we are not dumb people. The car actually works and travels from point A to point B and it is as efficient as any other electric car. Thats all i care... Got anything more to say now to show more of your obsessions.??

incompetent ppl dont compete. they simply give up. 1 who tried to compete is also disowned by her father and her nationality has been removed.

They don't compete due to religious reasons.

A trip to the "Pakistan Fashion" thread will help reinforce your understanding of a liberal Pakistan and fashion industry.

And if they're not really Muslims, if they're going around showing themselves off, when Islam orders women to be covered?

ur post shows how close minded ur. pakistani fashion shows crap anyways.

Only ugly fooks try and find solace and brag about the collective beauty of a country. :rofl:

So what if am **** ugly my countrymen are beautiful:lol:
Beauty fades over time, intelligence is far more important. :rofl:

Bhai abb too bee orr keeray nikal loo meree batho par.

Sorry i spoiled your fun. At least i realized you we are not dumb people. The car actually works and travels from point A to point B and it is as efficient as any other electric car. Got anything more to say now to show more of your obsessions.??

the day a pakistani company makes mark on the world like reva. then consider ur self smart. not now.

of course they do. they are just not pretty or smart enough to win.

What are you on?

Find me proof that Pakistan has competed in those competitions (you'll never find any because Pakistan again has never competed)

BTW indians really shouldn't be making fun of people for their looks!

Personally , I think we Pakistanis are more obsessed with India and Indians than they are with Pakistan. On a more sober note the obsession is logical because of common language and culture and the fact that we came out of India.

You came out of the Indus valley civilisation not from India.

What are you on?

Find me proof that Pakistan has competed in those competitions (you'll never find any because Pakistan again has never competed)

Indians will try to come up with whatever BS they can in order to support their flawed sense of superiority, a point I stressed at the beginning of this topic.

It's human nature to feel that way too.

What are you on?

dude i personally think pakistani women are very hot and perfect as housewives and gfs. but when it comes to professionalism and competing in the world of media and camera. they will get blown away like anything. sorry to day that.

the day a pakistani company makes mark on the world like reva. then consider ur self smart. not now.

lol-guy.jpg

Denial coming from Indians now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom