What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians will try to come up with whatever BS they can in order to support their flawed sense of superiority, a point I stressed at the beginning of this topic.

It's human nature to feel that way too.

then tell me one thing in which pakistan is superior.

dude i personally think pakistani women are very hot and perfect as housewives and gfs. but when it comes to professionalism and competing in the world of media and camera. they will get blown away like anything. sorry to day that.

That's the case with all of the Muslim nations, you can't just generalize Pakistan.
Even then compared to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan is still far more liberal and tolerant.

By the way The West will always rule when it comes to media and professionalism, it's difficult to compare South Asian countries with the West.

lol-guy.jpg

Denial coming from Indians now...

dude even if pakistan bough a tiny company, then what, who cares?? what was the name of that company anyways?

dude i personally think pakistani women are very hot and perfect as housewives and gfs. but when it comes to professionalism and competing in the world of media and camera. they will get blown away like anything. sorry to day that.

As if there are no perverts in India :rofl:

dude even if pakistan bough a tiny company, then what, who cares?? what was the name of that company anyways?

You should check out the youtube video also. We converted old cars to electricity cars. Thats call saving money! :agree:

It's not obsession but paranio. If you put yourself in India's shoes- you have been provoked into 4 wars by Pakistan and had countless terror attacks on your cities launched from Pakistan/ Added to this there is the constant threat of further terrorist action. Additionally it seems Pakistan is attempting to destablise India in anyway possible.This would make you paranoid.

It's not obsession but paranio. If you put yourself in India's shoes- you have been provoked into 4 wars by Pakistan and had countless terror attacks on your cities launched from Pakistan/ Added to this there is the constant threat of further terrorist action. Additionally it seems Pakistan is attempting to destablise India in anyway possible.This would make you paranoid.

an already destabled country is trying to destablize a rising power. they cant do that, all they can do is shock us every 5 yrs with something. 2008 proved very brutal for pak. they r still sufferring.

Thank you for a sensible response. But the same can be said for India trying to destabilize Pakistan.

Why don't India and Pakistan spy agencies work together to prevent destabilization of both countries and come to agreement?

I feel Pakistan and India both need better politicians, that will actually promote peace for the betterment of both countries, than the one's we have now.

Are these obsessions based on grudges?

I feel both countries need to put their grudges aside in order to deal with the issues. What happened in the past, happened for a reason and we can't go back in time to change it. All we can do now is work together to fix the current situation and from any future situations from occurring again.

That's the case with all of the Muslim nations, you can't just generalize Pakistan.
Even then compared to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan is still far more liberal and tolerant.

By the way The West will always rule when it comes to media and professionalism, it's difficult to compare South Asian countries with the West.

agree but india has an open society which makes easire for girls to prosper. a woman in india leads the missile and space program.

What are you on?

Find me proof that Pakistan has competed in those competitions (you'll never find any because Pakistan again has never competed)

BTW indians really shouldn't be making fun of people for their looks!

oops did I offend you? any way, its your country men who come up with race and beauty all the time. save your sermons for them.

oops did I offend you? any way, its your country men who come up with race and beauty all the time. save your sermons for them.

I could care less.

I was just pointing out to you that Pakistan has never competed in a beauty competition.

Thank you for a sensible response. But the same can be said for India trying to destabilize Pakistan.

Why don't India and Pakistan spy agencies work together to prevent destabilization of both countries and come to agreement?

I feel Pakistan and India both need better politicians, that will actually promote peace for the betterment of both countries, than the one's we have now.

Are these obsessions based on grudges?

I feel both countries need to put their grudges aside in order to deal with the issues. What happened in the past, happened for a reason and we can't go back in time to change it. All we can do now is work together to fix the current situation and from any future situations from occurring again.

I, and I'm sure the najority of the world and most importantly most of the citizens of both nations, would very much welcome "normalization" of relations between both nations. The good that can come out of these two Asian giants working together is still yet to be fully recognized but it is pretty mammoth if you sit down and think about it especially when it comes to economics. Addtionally I'm, despite all the jingoism to the contrary, both populations would embrace each other pretty warmly similarly to how Americans and Canadians feel/interact. However there is no doubt India and Pakistan have a huge ditance to go before relations could be seen to be anything close to "normal". There are elemants, this goes for both nations but it has to be said sadly these days it is much more present in Pakistan, in Pakistani society who will not allow for such moves and they have ingrained hatred for India. Small steps need to be taken and will be I'm sure but there seems to be an insurmountable mountain for both sides to climb and the future doesn't look particualry bright I'm afraid- at least from where I'm standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom