What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

@Lord Zen
Every one seems to be busy with their own topic in this thread.
1.Funny post (I really fell off my chair once)- @SvenSvensonov @Gabriel92 @Armstrong
2.Love/Confused peoples (borrrrrring) - @levina @Robinhood Pandey
3.Successful trolls - @SarthakGanguly
4.Unsuccessful trolls- @Pakistani Exile :P

I have never actually attempted to troll. I am a serious poster. I am offended that you would consider my posts worthy of being dismissed as "troll posts". You are new here, you should ask the other members or read more of my posts before you form an opinion.

M here to get info about the defence . Fights between members trolls all are fun.:taz::fans:

I have never actually attempted to troll. I am a serious poster. I am offended that you would consider my posts worthy of being dismissed as "troll posts". You are new here, you should ask the other members or read more of my posts before you form an opinion.
:ashamed: :laughcry:

Lolzzz
Mumbai me ho aur time paas karna nai aata??

1) I liked the format of this forum.
2) i like the science,tech, military strategy & current-affairs sections of this forum. Trust me I've learnt a lot from my friends from around the world here. I was surprised at how much @Chinese-Dragon knows about India. @al-Hasani you're the live wire of ME section.
I 've learnt a lot about my religion and my country that was NOT taught to me :lol: . @Dem!god and @DRAY thank you for responding to all my queries. :)
And Ash you 've also influenced me (remember partition thread?? Lol)

If you dont mind, may I ask you your religion is .............:)

Well, in my opinion PDF is more like a "Facebook" in a view of Military and Geopolitics enthusiast from all over the world. I am agree on you that @WebMaster has the most credit to bring many Indian here. It just happen that the maker is a Pakistani. The look and the mechanism of the website is just far superior compare to many forums. Beside that, the admins also act more liberal, that in the end bring this website to have more international outlook than just very pro Pakistani interest, which is in the end make, even, Indian feel comfortable being here.

If you dont mind, may I ask you your religion is .............:)

Well, in my opinion PDF is more like a "Facebook" in a view of Military and Geopolitics enthusiast from all over the world. I am agree on you that @WebMaster has the most credit to bring many Indian here. It just happen that the maker is a Pakistani. The look and the mechanism of the website is just far superior compare to many forums. Beside that, the admins also act more liberal, that in the end bring this website to have more international outlook than just very pro Pakistani interest, which is in the end make, even, Indian feel comfortable being here.

And her religion is ... An Ancient Pagan religion still followed by few. :agree:

You are giving more credit than what is due. It is 99.9% that are here to spew their immense hatred towards Pakistan and hellbent on taking revenge of 900 years Muslim rule in Indian subcontinent.

Down to 900 years from a 1000?? Careful, you might get tagged as a bleeding heart liberal :D

So Sven a serious question now; what exactly is the difference between Americans and Canadians ? You're both Western nations full of people of predominantly European descent.
They are weird. I think the cold weather got to them.

They are also part of the evil....

:devil:Commonwealth:devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom