What's new

Why are you here on PDF ? Indian Members.

Ram Ram pandey Ji :D , Sharma Ji ka naam lete lete aap himalaya na chale jana :D
Ram Ram Sharma ji !!

Apko dekhte hi hriday ke ek kone me raag bhairav or raag deepak bajne lagte hain. . . Tanpura or shehnaiyan gujne lagti hain.

Inke liye to mai himalaya par kar ke tibbet bhi chala jaaun :D:D:D

That's what makes the USA so great. You get the freedom to choose how and when you die. :-)

F**k Yeah!!! If I wan't to die in a vat of boiling chili, so be it, that's my FREEDOM!!!!!

url.jpg

AmericanFreedom-43358.jpg

:usflag:

:o:... what manner of beast is this!!!

kill_it_with_fire.gif

Those crazy eyes, can't believe this women is in charge of something. And a queen:crazy:? What an antiquated and British concept. Where's the freedom in Monarchy?

Thank goodness we only have real, and totally not crazy leaders here in the US:

url.jpg

Ram Ram Sharma ji !!

Apko dekhte hi hriday ke ek kone me raag bhairav or raag deepak bajne lagte hain. . . Tanpura or shehnaiyan gujne lagti hain.

Inke liye to mai himalaya par kar ke tibbet bhi chala jaaun :D:D:D
height of flirting and that too in a defese forum, anyways aap tibbet hi jaiye waha aur bhi bahut se raag bajenge hriday ke kone kone me :D :P

Nothing much now. Can say bye bye to PDF any day. I hardly come here now and this too will be end soon.

the ones who moved to the UK tend to be more sensible than the ones in India.
lol no, a lot of the Indian expat community are lazy moochers stuck in 1950s Punjab.. essentially the British version of mexican rats the 'murrican patriots are up in arms against in Texas etc.. don't integrate, live untidy and lazy, state benefits ftw :P

the brainy ones work in wall st. and NASA, the US got real lucky with the great colonial expat draw lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom