What's new

Why dont India play China's own game. Give missiles and sophisticated arms to taiwan.

China backstabbed....First they said they only want tibet... and not Indian territory...later they cheated and took Indian territory of Akshai chin and also had their dirty eyes on AP......
So that is the reason of 1962... land grabber and backstabber China..

ON topic, India giving weapons doesnt serve any interest for India. What will happen in future is unknown.

I feel like talking to a 3years old kid!

I really want china to get into India and take their land from them. India have problem with freaking every neighbor.

Let us repeat a 1962! The Indian bragger here will not dare to comments anything again! Of course, the winner here will be Pakistan and China and the loser is India.

Let us repeat a 1962! The Indian bragger here will not dare to comments anything again! Of course, the winner here will be Pakistan and China and the loser is India.

Easy to bark on internet forum. If u have guts give it a try...

I agree. :cheers:

China and Pakistan together, will defeat India.

So the lesson is, India should not start a fight with China or Pakistan!

Don't live in some dream world. Chinese as usual rants a lot and wets its lower when asked to act. Tell me were u the super power ever able to defeat Vietnam or Taiwan. Vietnam gave u a bloody nose and ran back to ur hiding holes in mainland. I hope u have taken a lesson from ur defeat there. lol..

Easy to bark on internet forum. If u have guts give it a try...

India must give us a good reason to response! We need a clever politician to implement another forward policy!

Chinese leader will not response unless provoke.

Humble Request to all Indian Members

There are some war mongers and "BORN TO TROLL" who are also "UNBANNABLE" AnyTime ready to get into "Internet war".SO please ignore their TROLLS.
AND To those guys: Neither India is going to do what this thread all about, Nor its neighbours Have "GUTS" to do what you guys are talking about.
Also , I will not going to reply you guys .
Thanx!!

Last edited:
Humble Request to all Indian Members

There are some war mongers and "BORN TO TROLL" who are also "UNBANNABLE" AnyTime ready to get into "Internet war".SO please ignore their TROLLS.
AND To those guys: Neither India is going to do what is all thread about, Nor its neighbours Have "GUTS" to do what you guys are talking about.
I will reply to you guys .
Thanx!!
I concur to your views..... Keep the good work guys.. I wonder why this post is still not shut down..

China will surely 'do a USSR' either tomorrow or day after that. No need to waste our time, money and other resources for its destabilisation. Please remember, keeping the recent history in mind, we would not like to 'do a pakistan' to ourselves.

Just the OPPOSITE. I think India is falling in the footsteps of the USSR. Whatever China is doing, India is trying to match it. However, China has MORE MONEY than India so India will suffer the same fate as the USSR.

LOL we beat Vietnam in military terms, go read some history.

We also beat India EASILY in 1962, even when we were weak. :rofl:

China+Pakistan will crush India without lifting a finger. Two powerful enemies attacking from TWO sides, there is no question that you will be defeated and quickly too.

Tell me how you could possibly win against two vastly superior enemies attacking from two sides? You might as well give up now and save yourself the trouble.

P.S. Maybe you should think about that before you accuse other people of "wetting" their pants. :rofl:

What are you thinking when you people are attacking us, what we are doing, WE ARE ALSO AN ATOMIC NATION, Bhaiya ham to marenge lekin tumhe raand karake chhodenge (ask your friend for the meaning), India is not as it was in 1962

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You think its that easy ya.

how come all threads have to be derail into China India competition? First of all, this thread should be closed right after its opened as its not realistic.

Guys we all know how China is playing a proxy war with India , by arming Pakistan , despite our constant objections.
I fail to understand why not India also does the same , and give china a dose of their own medicine.
I am sure a couple of brahmos to Taiwan would fix their senses at once.
Lets have some discussion about this.

No Pakistanis think they are Indian.

But at least 40% Taiwan think they are Chinese.

Pakistani national security depends on Kashmir issue.

But Taiwanese national security depends on Re-unification or Independence.

There are two different things.

Back
Top Bottom