What's new

Why India is an illegitimate nation

What people think is legitimate or illegitimate doesn't mean shit

The only thing that matters in the world is being strong, or being weak, being dominated or dominating

If you can't do anything about an illegitimate state then stop bitching

I mean he is not serious. He is being sarcastic.
At this point everyone on this forum knows he is an Indian troll

Pakistan has nothing to lose and everything to gain. India has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

If conditions engineer themselves to be just right, Pakistan will nuke you amidst a perfect storm.
Pagal wagle hu gae hu bhai
It's 25 crore people here who can be nuked to ashes in case of any Nuclear escalation.
And you are saying Pakistan has nothing to lose

Let me guess,you'll be in Canada,watching it from TV.
This retard has full liberty to open shity threads on PDF I do not know why moderators never ban this troll.

British won India from the Muslim kings like the Mughals.

So when the Brtish left India, the ownership of India should go to the Muslims not Hindus.

There was no country by the name "India" under Muslim or British rule. The Mughal Empires borders did not correspond to the border of present-day India.

Neither did the British Raj.

India heads to a glorious Hindu revival under Modi | After 1000 Years Muslim & 100 year British Rule

There is a growing sense in ardent supporters in India that Hindus are in initial stage of its glorious Hindu revival. BJP & RSS ideology has made grips in Indian media and Indian society. Muslims, Christian, Sikhs and even Dalit Hindus are not part of that actual glorious Indian revival under PM Narendar Modi. For starters, he dominates Indian politics in a way not seen since the 1980s. Much of the domestic media acts more like a lap dog than a watchdog, amplifying the government’s talking points and savaging its critics and haters of BJP party.

Although India got punches from Pakistan in Feb 2019, Chinese which took 5 times the size of land of Manhattan from India, pandemic wreak havoc everywhere in India, businesses closing, economy breaking, lost election in Occupied Kashmir, many expensive weapons purchases to teach China and Pakistan a lesson, UAE & Saudia in Indian lap. India has made a remarkable Hindu revival which will finish the 1000 years of Islamic influence and major parts of subcontinent, and also end the British India effects which ruled from 1858 to 1947 for almost 100 years of British Raj in some parts of Pakistan and all of India.

How far is this true, after 1947 and now after 6.5 years under Modi things are now exclusive Hindu domination all over?

Mr Modi is similar to those illiterates who become political people without proper education. Godhara was start of his political career and then BJP's Hindutva, and then he became leader of educated India. an illiterate leading educated India :-)
here we have story of India, which couldn't be changed upto now. :
=>
Ultimately, the Third Anglo-Maratha War (1817–1818) resulted in the loss of Maratha independence. It left the British in control of most of the Indian subcontinent. The Peshwa was exiled to Bithoor (Marat, near Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) as a pensioner of the British.

800px-India1760_1905[1].jpg

=> here the wikipedia news states that during first half of 19th Century, the Lahore was Ruled by Sikh Empire. is this rule of Mughal in first half of 19th century? :-)

the Sikh Empire was a regional power based in the Punjab region of South Asia.[8] It existed from 1799, when Maharaja Ranjit Singh captured Lahore, to 1849, when it was defeated and conquered by the British East India Company in the 'Second' Anglo-Sikh War.
=>
this is map of SIkh Empire at 1839

Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual[1].jpg

Attachments

• Sikh_Empire[1].JPG
    Sikh_Empire[1].JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

British won India from the Muslim kings like the Mughals.

So when the Brtish left India, the ownership of India should go to the Muslims not Hindus.

Obviously it had to be YOU - the resident Clown Show of PDF !! :lol: Are you not getting enough "Wet-dreams" from your buddies in the mercenary military? :lol:

There was no country by the name "India" under Muslim or British rule. The Mughal Empires borders did not correspond to the border of present-day India.

Neither did the British Raj.

LOL, I couldn't stop laughing after reading this. :D

But mate, to be fair, the Hindus have a right to their land, and they can do want they want to in their country.

sir, have a look on story of Sikh Empire upto 1849, with Sikh Empire map post#55.

from here, did British got Lahore from Sikh Empire? so, does this mean Lahore belong to Sikh Empire, to Maharaja Ranjit SIngh, as, now British got Lahore from Sikh Empire?...

where were Mughal during wars of 19th century, from 1800s to 1849? how Mughal fought for Lahore? who gave Lahore to British? :-)

we have even the pension history for Maratha rulers and Sikh Rulers during 19th century..... no pension news of Mughal/Muslims during second half of 19th century?

sir, have a look on story of Sikh Empire upto 1849, with Sikh Empire map post#55.

from here, did British got Lahore from Sikh Empire? so, does this mean Lahore belong to Sikh Empire, to Maharaja Ranjit SIngh, as, now British got Lahore from Sikh Empire?...

where were Mughal during wars of 19th century, from 1800s to 1849? how Mughal fought for Lahore? who gave Lahore to British? :-)

we have even the pension history for Maratha rulers and Sikh Rulers during 19th century..... no pension news of Mughal/Muslims during second half of 19th century?
I don't have time for your stupid games. Point is Hindus form a majority in India, and according to democracy politics, they own India and Nepal.

Now shoo, you don't have to teach me about "Political Science."

At this point everyone on this forum knows he is an Indian troll

All you PTI terrorists can keep dreaming of maligning me as an Indian but it will not work.

I will keep exposing IK the piped piper of Pakistan for what he is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom